USP jack3d advanced "side effects from this ****"

P

Profion

Awards
Hello guys
Im going through a period of pronouced side effects or lets call it Illness

it all started 3month ago when i was working a ****less job and really being concentrated on my workouts, Id be working 10hours of psycial work, and then i would continue with a workout when i came home... In this period of time i suddenly felt stranger, as if i had lost focus, concentration, and mental performance?

After some time idd start to feel disorientated and my blood pressure sky rocketed at 180systolic "normal range is 115ish"

The bomb fell apon me, i cought a cold that resulted in a watery sound in my ear. The sound subsided and was replaced with tinnitus, foggy/blurred vision and some concentration problems.

Now theres 2parts in this, the bloodpressure that came along with the work.
And the cold that caused my tinnitus and some other stuff

Could or Does Jack3d advanced contain anything that could have affected me like this? Ive been through many preworkouts and never experienced anything like this.... its been 2months now.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, not in of itself. It sounds like your body is stressed from the workload and the stimulants may contributed to an already stressed condition. When I developed chronic stress two years ago from overtraining and poor nutrition I also developed Tinnitus. This cleared after rest, Burt for me now it is a sign that I'm working by body too hard. I develop a mild version when in the midst of a cut and if I don't ease off it worsens. It sounds like you need some time of from the gym.

P

Profion

Awards
I think you may be right sir.
I would carry pianos 300/400kg down 5floors, with the help of a man and a strap around my neck.
100+ boxes of 30kg sometimes carrying two at a time, continuesly going up and down...
Due to the boss being a piece of shiq, i dident have the chance to fuel my body, but instead of stopping i would carry on working.. Allthough i felt bad and disorientated, idd guess my blood sugar levels would be amazingly low and thereby causing hypglycomia.

Idd come home, wreck jack3d and hit the gym hard... deadlifitng 210kg eventhough ive deadlifted boxes´all the day.

Ive never treated my body bad, i dont smoke nor do i do drugs or massive amounts of alcohol.. I remember thinking that this kind of job was for slaves, and that no one should have to work with it! Even though idd continue, because i needed the money. Idd force myself

Its been awhile and the majority of symptoms have subsided, i do still suffer from what ive would describe as a different vision, that i have alittle harder focusing on people with my eyes, and the tinnitus... wich is ALOT lower now then before

Frankly? enough idd wish i could return to my old self, and start being happy again.. but its kinda merh hard since u always feel the symptoms in alittle way

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Profion. It is hard to say if what you experienced was a result of the Jack3d AF or something else. I am certainly not qualified to make a judgement on that. Any time you are not in good health we recommend that you discontinue use of any USPlabs supplements immediately and see a physician. I hope you get things sorted out and figure out what the problem is. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Could or Does Jack3d advanced contain anything that could have affected me like this? Ive been through many preworkouts and never experienced anything like this....
nope, not Jack3d doing this to you
but maybe it's testicular cancer....

C

changemyoil66

Awards
How many scoops were you taking? You didnt go full retard and take 5 scoops right?