Using Stim pre workout during Sarm cycle

Skippy91

Awards
Can i use a stim pre workout during a sarm cycle.

using rad 140 & cardarine.

I workout at 5am so need that extra kick, suggestions?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your blood pressure would likely be the the first thing to possibly be impacted by continuing to consume high stim PWOs alongside RAD-140. On another note, Cardarine tends to negate a few stimulant sides and be cardioprotective.

You should be fine though. The only prohormone or SARM that made me feel a little uncomfortable with high stims is DMZ..

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your blood pressure would likely be the the first thing to possibly be impacted by continuing to consume high stim PWOs alongside RAD-140. On another note, Cardarine tends to negate a few stimulant sides and be cardioprotective.

You should be fine though. The only prohormone or SARM that made me feel a little uncomfortable with high stims is DMZ..
Agreed with this. Most likely you will be fine but it's always a good idea to monitor BP during cycle anyways.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That cannibal riot is high stim...I’d run that when I really need a kick and alternate with a coffee or something lighter on other nights...

Adrenal fatigue is real.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Last kid I heard of using a pre-work while taking sarms died of testicular failure. It was messy I suggest against it