Using serm during sarm cycle or not??

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I'm new to the world of PEDS. Just trying learn and understand. I read alot of different threads on here mentioning the use of SERMS while on cycle of SARMS to prevent suppression or losing gains when you finish your cycle. I am curious if there is any truth to this? If using a SERM during cycle and off cycle will prevent damage and stress to my endocrine system and keep my gains why dont more people do this? Is this a newer idea? What's the draw backs? Has anyone tried this?

I know alot of people mention HCG but I'm not totaly familiar with HCG despite reading about it. I really want my next cycle to go smoother as I finished my first ever cycle and totally fucked up my pct. Is there a way I can prevent suppression and rebound and all the negatives while on and off cycle? If so what's the catch??

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
serms do help, but it really depends. on normal cycles they wont do much if anything at all. on small cycles, like 5mg's of SD they will help and make PCT a breeze.

On a normal sarms cycle, like 15 - 20mg LGD ED or 25mg osta, it wont do a thing.

HCG on the other hand is always welcomed as it keeps intratesticular testosterone at normal levels and this helps with a lot of things.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sarms have no estrogen conversion. Once your estrogen tanks you will feel like crap, not be able to get a erection and build very little if any muscle. If your going to add something to a sarm cycle pick something that will increase estrogen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
serms do help, but it really depends. on normal cycles they wont do much if anything at all. on small cycles, like 5mg's of SD they will help and make PCT a breeze.

On a normal sarms cycle, like 15 - 20mg LGD ED or 25mg osta, it wont do a thing.

HCG on the other hand is always welcomed as it keeps intratesticular testosterone at normal levels and this helps with a lot of things.
Hcg would probably be a better option but if that's the case why not do a shot of test. More gains better feeling

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sarms have no estrogen conversion. Once your estrogen tanks you will feel like crap, not be able to get a erection and build very little if any muscle. If your going to add something to a sarm cycle pick something that will increase estrogen
Really? Why was I having extremely painful nipples? And I couldnt get an erection. Although I had libido and erection problems before starting my sarm cycle never figured out why especially because I'm 25. But anyways yeah deffinately the nipple thing. Dosent that mean high estrogen? Everyone on here has said sarms will cause your test to convert to estrogen?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hcg would probably be a better option but if that's the case why not do a shot of test. More gains better feeling
I read somewhere that hcg will keep you from being suppressed but for some reason will Slightly permanently lower your baseline testosterone because it kills the lydig cells or something? Something along those lines. Have you heard anything of that nature? Also I dont have access to test. Plus I thought sarms are supposed to have less negative side effects. The androgen to anabolic ratio or whatever? Lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really? Why was I having extremely painful nipples? And I couldnt get an erection. Although I had libido and erection problems before starting my sarm cycle never figured out why especially because I'm 25. But anyways yeah deffinately the nipple thing. Dosent that mean high estrogen? Everyone on here has said sarms will cause your test to convert to estrogen?
Ppl get weird issues with there nipples on osta, I'm not sure what causes it. But sarms have zero estrogen conversion. At the beginning of your cycle while your producing normal test levels estrogen will be fine but as the cycle goes on and the lower your test gets, the lower your estrogen will get and low estrogen sides are similar to high estrogen sides minus the gyno. I do not like osta I find it useless. I like rad and lgd but I will only use them with test. Yk 11 is ok, s23 is more like winny then a sarm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I read somewhere that hcg will keep you from being suppressed but for some reason will Slightly permanently lower your baseline testosterone because it kills the lydig cells or something? Something along those lines. Have you heard anything of that nature? Also I dont have access to test. Plus I thought sarms are supposed to have less negative side effects. The androgen to anabolic ratio or whatever? Lol
Sarms still cause shutdown over time like steroids. And at the doses to make real gains the sides can increase. If you don't wanna mess with your body then don't use sarms or steroids. A sarm only cycle at low doses is not impressive enough to me. I'd rather use real gear. I'm taking injectable lgd right now and test and I like it so I'm definitely not against sarms. But if I was taking oral lgd right now I'd use at least 30mg a day with test so why not just use another steroid instead of lgd right

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if you already were having problems with sexual function then it's going to get worse after the cycle regardless of what you take. You should sort that out first

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I honestly don't remember anyone on here saying that SARMs will cause your Test to convert to Estrogen (I certainly never would).

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ppl get weird issues with there nipples on osta, I'm not sure what causes it. But sarms have zero estrogen conversion. At the beginning of your cycle while your producing normal test levels estrogen will be fine but as the cycle goes on and the lower your test gets, the lower your estrogen will get and low estrogen sides are similar to high estrogen sides minus the gyno. I do not like osta I find it useless. I like rad and lgd but I will only use them with test. Yk 11 is ok, s23 is more like winny then a sarm.
Wait but if you use test wont that just suppress you even more. Then pct would be even harder causing more more lost gains? I really dont have much knowledge as far as mixing compounds yet and why you should or should not mix certain things. That gets confusing quick lol. Any good articles explaining it for beginners?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sarms still cause shutdown over time like steroids. And at the doses to make real gains the sides can increase. If you don't wanna mess with your body then don't use sarms or steroids. A sarm only cycle at low doses is not impressive enough to me. I'd rather use real gear. I'm taking injectable lgd right now and test and I like it so I'm definitely not against sarms. But if I was taking oral lgd right now I'd use at least 30mg a day with test so why not just use another steroid instead of lgd right
Yeah I guess a big factor is the stigma of test causing more problems. And sarms having the reputation of less sides more benefits which is how I got into this in the first place. It intrigues me. But sadly disappointing that the consequences are still reall. Yet my dumbass is still dreaming of my next cycle. I just want to feel alpha all the time and have to unstoppable drive again all the time. Wish there was a way I could feel like that all the time. But reading that my dick wont work. Or not having children. And dying early.. etc. I'm really torn..

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I guess I just thought small cycles and baby sarms would be good to get a little boost to make recovery easier and less toll on the body. But are you saying the toll that ostarine takes on you is still comparable to stronger compounds but with stronger compounds you at least get way more results with just a LITTLE more suppression? Like the gains to suppression ratio? Lol. I was wondering about that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your all over the place. Test will not cause more problems it will help. Sarms are not a safe alternative and the supress your testosterone over time just like steroids do. You can't cycle anything with the expectation of not getting shutdown or suppression. It will happen with anything at some point. Your setting yourself up for failure by using hormones when your having hormone related problems at age 25 anyway. And for many ppl it's highly likely that after your pct your test levels are going to be lower then pre cycle. If I were you I would stop the sarms, go to the doctor and tell them about your issues but not the sarms. If your Dr. Is good he will get you blood work. If he does not then get a new Dr and try to get in with a endo

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I say test will help I'm not referring to suppression. I'm talking about everything else you want from a cycle. And I really think taking something that lowers estrogen with a sarm is a horrible idea. My only advice is stop the cycle

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your all over the place. Test will not cause more problems it will help. Sarms are not a safe alternative and the supress your testosterone over time just like steroids do. You can't cycle anything with the expectation of not getting shutdown or suppression. It will happen with anything at some point. Your setting yourself up for failure by using hormones when your having hormone related problems at age 25 anyway. And for many ppl it's highly likely that after your pct your test levels are going to be lower then pre cycle. If I were you I would stop the sarms, go to the doctor and tell them about your issues but not the sarms. If your Dr. Is good he will get you blood work. If he does not then get a new Dr and try to get in with a endo
Yeah that's a good idea. I'm in my pct right now. Taking tamoxifen. So I'm waiting that out another week or so. Then I'll give it some time to allow my body to reach a balance. Then probably hit up the Doc and see where I'm at. Or are you saying stop taking the Tamoxifen and run to the doc now?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah that's a good idea. I'm in my pct right now. Taking tamoxifen. So I'm waiting that out another week or so. Then I'll give it some time to allow my body to reach a balance. Then probably hit up the Doc and see where I'm at. Or are you saying stop taking the Tamoxifen and run to the doc now?
Either or