Using Rebirth for ed estro control on TRT

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Can I use rebirth with a trt protocol (250mg/wk Test E) to control/balance estro? Was thinking maybe 1 cap eod would be good. Any recommendations? Or do I wait for the oral AI to be released and run that?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth isn't necessarily the best for this in my opinion saying how its a serm and not an ai. Maybe brundle could help you out more with that the rebirth. But i recommended something like inhibit-e by sns for e control as its has multiple ai, as well as other beneficial ingredients.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth isn't necessarily the best for this in my opinion saying how its a serm and not an ai. Maybe brundle could help you out more with that the rebirth. But i recommended something like inhibit-e by sns for e control as its has multiple ai, as well as other beneficial ingredients.
Yeah I'm just not sure if I should be trying to reduce or block estro. I have a plan with an AI but I was curious if I could/should run a serm instead and have success with either one. Also just the whole thing with sketchy rc chems, if I can avoid them and use rebirth just as effectively then why not. Hoping brundel chimes in here for me. I'll look into the inhibit-e as well.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I use rebirth with a trt protocol (250mg/wk Test E) to control/balance estro? Was thinking maybe 1 cap eod would be good. Any recommendations? Or do I wait for the oral AI to be released and run that?
I would wait for the oral ai to come out or simply ask your TRT doc about an ai if it isnt self-prescribed.Rebirth has better uses than that.Very strange your TRT dose though.Would like to know who your doc is LOL.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why wouldn't Rebirth be the best in this scenario? It's a similar the PCT scenario so not so sure why it's application wont work in the TRT scenario given the dosage is similar to an on cycle protocol. Grateful for any clarification and hoping for an answer on this

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serms only prevent estro from binding it doesn't actually kill it

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm missing something here.
In what contexts is it more beneficial to bind to E receptors and in which to 'kill' E?

SERMs are established as the go to protocol for kick starting natural Test production for TRT and PCT protocols.

The convention for PCT protocol to prevent gyno and estrogen rebound is to take a SERM. AIs are sometimes included as an added extra in PCT protocol but the received wisdom after taking a substance deemed suppressive (eg exogenous TEST) is take run SERM. OTC AIs are typically optional as SERMS are recognised as being far more effective in preventing gyno and for preventing estrogen flooding.

Grateful for any clarification as to the benefits of SERMS over AIs and vice versa, as well as the contexts within which they are superior to each other as not convinced of your assertion.

Why wouldn't Rebirth be the best in this scenario? It's a similar the PCT scenario so not so sure why it's application wont work in the TRT scenario given the dosage is similar to an on cycle protocol. Grateful for any clarification and hoping for an answer on this

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are trying to restart your test then yes rebirth is better(should be using clomid though) but from my understanding serms aren't the best option especially when on cycle, like TRT. when discount you them you have a much higher chance of gyno from rebound.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are trying to restart your test then yes rebirth is better(should be using clomid though) but from my understanding serms aren't the best option especially when on cycle, like TRT. when discount you them you have a much higher chance of gyno from rebound.
Thanks as I understand it SERMs are meant to be used post-cycle rather than on cycle to prevent gyno.

I'm sure it'll be a matter of debate whether Clomid is better than Rebirth for a Test restart given we're in the BLR section, but others are better placed than I to make the case for Rebirth

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think rebirth is a very good for a natty serm. I would actually say its the best by far. I just think it doesn't compare to clomid. Like for people running progesterogenic substances i wouldn't recommend anything other than clomid ever. For milder substance i believe rebirth and daa should easily get you recovered and for more harsher non progesterogenic substance i think sustain alpha, rebirth and daa would still get you going again. After reading and see people struggle to recover from deca or tren with hcg clomid torem daa and lots of natty supps to help i just don't see a natty serm being adequate.

As for a natty test boosting stack i would love to try sustain alpha, rebirth and viron. I bet your libido would make you hump trees on that and the gainz would be great

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth would manage estro sides but estrogen will still be elevated. IN fact it might even rise a bit.
This is why you always want an AI on cycle and PCT with your SERM. They should be used together IMHO.
We have 2 AI products that are ready for production.
If you want I can set you up with either the oral or the transdermal. The oral is stronger slightly but the transdermal has 2 very good transdermal fat burners.
PM me and we can get you setup.

You could maybe do Rebirth and the AI or just the rebirth or just the AI. I would do both.

The Stig

Awards
Rebirth would manage estro sides but estrogen will still be elevated. IN fact it might even rise a bit.
This is why you always want an AI on cycle and PCT with your SERM. They should be used together IMHO.
We have 2 AI products that are ready for production.
If you want I can set you up with either the oral or the transdermal. The oral is stronger slightly but the transdermal has 2 very good transdermal fat burners.
PM me and we can get you setup.

You could maybe do Rebirth and the AI or just the rebirth or just the AI. I would do both.
I would tend to agree, but keep hearing people say to avoid taking an A.I with PCT (SERM), which doesn't make sense to me.