Using mtsen at lower dose for longer

Bk1991

Awards
So I`ll admit I didnt do much research when starting on my first course of msten and ostarine, didnt know anything about liver protect or using serm after.

Had a question im using msten at 10mg per day, and 30mg osta. Im now into week 6. Have 2 weeks left of it.
And the tiredness i can realy feel now, slept 14 hrs today, and even then struggled to get up.

Should I stop msten even though its low dose, or should i start taking 5 mg for 1 more week and then stop.

And what happens to your body after you stop taking msten, Can you preserve your gains?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I`ll admit I didnt do much research when starting on my first course of msten and ostarine, didnt know anything about liver protect or using serm after.

Had a question im using msten at 10mg per day, and 30mg osta. Im now into week 6. Have 2 weeks left of it.
And the tiredness i can realy feel now, slept 14 hrs today, and even then struggled to get up.

Should I stop msten even though its low dose, or should i start taking 5 mg for 1 more week and then stop.

And what happens to your body after you stop taking msten, Can you preserve your gains?
Am I right in assuming you still don’t have a serm? That will affect how quickly you can return to homeostasis and thus how much of the gains you keep

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah buddy, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, because you realize that you didn't plan properly... But yeah.

You need to buy a SERM TODAY.
There's a good possibility that at least part of how you are feeling is due to liver/other organ stress.
As soon as your SERM arrives (Wednesday or Thursday), stop your cycle, and use the SERM.

Bk1991

Awards
Yeah buddy, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, because you realize that you didn't plan properly... But yeah.

You need to buy a SERM TODAY.
There's a good possibility that at least part of how you are feeling is due to liver/other organ stress.
As soon as your SERM arrives (Wednesday or Thursday), stop your cycle, and use the SERM.
the guy i bought from said i didnt need it for current stack. but i would need it for rad140 which i got to use in future.

This is serm he gave me: called ATD from alphaform labs 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione its 37.5mg tablets , to take 2 per day

Is that good , considering low dose of msten im on

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the guy i bought from said i didnt need it for current stack. but i would need it for rad140 which i got to use in future.

This is serm he gave me: called ATD from alphaform labs 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione its 37.5mg tablets , to take 2 per day

No. He lied.
That's not a
SERM.
SERMs are: Nolva, Clomid, Torem..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The dude you bought that from is a moron and I would stop taking his advice.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never take advice from people trying to sell you stuff.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Even be suspicious of gym buddies. I honestly can’t believe how dudes can supply others they know in person with gear and not feel guilty about telling them outrageous dangerous ****. No morals

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly.....

It’s your body OP, you got to take responsibility and research this stuff. Unfortunately too many have a financial agenda which clouds their judgement