Using LGD-4033 on TRT, estrogen issue

Liquidhaste

Awards
TRT @ 200/WEEK, LGD oil base every day started at 6mg for a few days then 12mg then within a week or so, 18mg for 3 weeks now. I know LGD doesn't do anything in terms of creating or increasing estrogen, however it can indirectly effect it, I just forget how. For the past 10 days Nips started to get sensitive but the left 1 way more then just sensitive. I tried lowering dose of LGD and it lessened, and even skipped a day and it seemed to go away went back to normal use it came back so then I stopped the LGD 4 days ago and now its just staying.
This seems ridiculous from such a low dose of test, to have to use an estrogen blocker but I don't know? Also curious if something like DIM and Calcium D glucarate would help for the time being.

I'm 38, I've done a bunch of cycles in my life, half the time with out taking anything that interacts with estrogen cuz we had no clue. Haven't done anything in like 6yrs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TRT @ 200/WEEK, LGD oil base every day started at 6mg for a few days then 12mg then within a week or so, 18mg for 3 weeks now. I know LGD doesn't do anything in terms of creating or increasing estrogen, however it can indirectly effect it, I just forget how. For the past 10 days Nips started to get sensitive but the left 1 way more then just sensitive. I tried lowering dose of LGD and it lessened, and even skipped a day and it seemed to go away went back to normal use it came back so then I stopped the LGD 4 days ago and now its just staying.
This seems ridiculous from such a low dose of test, to have to use an estrogen blocker but I don't know? Also curious if something like DIM and Calcium D glucarate would help for the time being.

I'm 38, I've done a bunch of cycles in my life, half the time with out taking anything that interacts with estrogen cuz we had no clue. Haven't done anything in like 6yrs.
How long have you been on that TRT protocol?

Liquidhaste

Awards
Yea, figured I'd ask first. I guess my body is just very different than it used to be. I'll order it now, thanks!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Dont forget that LGD stay 28 day in your blood. May be that may make some trouble and interaction

Why dont add Inhbit E an Dermacrine ?

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel as though it may be the test. took me about 4/5 months on trt only for nipple sensitivity to start. the lgd may be a coincidence and bad timing

PortalJumper223

Awards
Hi. I say this post seemed inspiring in a way, as I am myself using Testosterone Enanthate in my TRT regimen, and I started experimenting with LGD-4033 about a month ago. Like you seem to have, I have been using the injectable version of the resesrch chemical and I started my experiment with it at .3 ml per day at 60mg/ml, and after 2 weeks I increased the daily amount to .4ml per day, and this is now the 2nd week where I have been experimenting with it at .5ml per day. I say I plan to stay at this dosage, until I steadily lower the dosage as I prepare to begin another experiment, with the option to substitute this ingredient for another at the amount I am currently using remaining to me. Also like you seem to have, I seem to have experienced unpleasant sensations involving what I imagine could have been my mammary glands but my estradiol levels seem to have come back at close to 0 on my last blood test. I was using Eliminate E for a long time but switched to Exmestane and added in Raloxofene for about a week though I have since stopped taking them both for a few days after receiving the news that my estradiol was so low that it was barely registering in the device used to detect it. My testosterone dosage is currently 200 mg per week, with it having been increased about 10 days ago. I say I am also experimenting with SR9009 as well as BPC 157 & TB -500 and CJC1295 no dac & ipamorelin. Feel free to respond, as I believe you and I can benefit each other in sharing experience concerning some of these chemicals.