using dermacrine as test base with dmz?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to run dmz and use tr3st as a test base, but I don't like the armoatising effects of tr3st. I want to stay dry so I'm thinking stacking dmz with Dermafury, would dermacrine work as a test base and if so how would you recommend dose it?

Side note~ this is my 2nd cycle, it will be 6weeks

Thanks

Z

zendog

Awards
Dermacrine did nothing for me but give me a reduced libido and a little anxiety.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 208lbs, should i run 4pumps a day, 2in the morning and 2in the evening?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Yes the dermacrine would work well, it will provide some conversion to estrogen helping to offset the lethargy. Should be a nice stack.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Should I low dose an AI with it like transform?
Thats not a bad idea i use formestane year round for all the little benefits its provides, The owner does this as well. I would do 1 pump a day that should be sufficient especially with the oral trest. the plasma spike is shorter vs the transdermal version less time for conversion.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to take the tr3st, just using dermacrine for test base

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see how derma would be used as a test base as it is essentially preg and DHEA. While a portion can convert to test as it sits atop the hormone pathway, I would not consider it for a base.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the Dermacrine support in here :)

Yes, even though it is not actually "test", it makes a good base because of the aforementioned properties of libido boost and lethargy prevention.

I love the feeling I get while on Dermacrine, I feel much better, physically and mentally.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no doubt that preg and DHEA is a great feel good stack and I have heard nothing but good things about Dermacrine.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no doubt that preg and DHEA is a great feel good stack and I have heard nothing but good things about Dermacrine.
I also think the conversion to DHT and some Estro increase really help out with the lethargy that is common with compounds like DMZ.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I also think the conversion to DHT and some Estro increase really help out with the lethargy that is common with compounds like DMZ.
Estrogen is good for gains as well. Don't want to crush your estrogen or won't get the best out of the cycle.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Dermacrine support in here :)

Yes, even though it is not actually "test", it makes a good base because of the aforementioned properties of libido boost and lethargy prevention.

I love the feeling I get while on Dermacrine, I feel much better, physically and mentally.
That's what I'm looking for! A boost in libido and energy on cycle. Msten hit me hard week 3, killer energy inside the gym, but outside I was tired

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Word, I'm being totally honest. I swear it made my loads huge too!

But that's a strong negative on the preworkout application. It's best to wait 6 hours before sweating profusely or showering when running Dermacrine. You want to get that maximum absorption through the skin. Good luck!
Ok thanks, I'll time it away from my workout. And all 4pumps at once is ok? must have a long half life?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm looking for! A boost in libido and energy on cycle. Msten hit me hard week 3, killer energy inside the gym, but outside I was tired
Viron would fit in nice there. Tongkat and boron are great on test. It would be a great addition to Derm for libido and energy.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, And viron on cycle??

Have any of you heard of Testosyn? It's a natty test booster with the same dose of tongkat ali and boron citrate, plus maca root, tribulus, horny goat word, and more

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The profile is surpisingly not too bad. The Maca content is pretty low, and Tribulus hasn't been proven to do anything for test levels.

If you want some potent Maca, you should check out MacaPro. It is very affordable, and 2 caps would yield 20g of dried root powder, as it is a 20:1 extract :)