Unanswered Using an old vial

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i got this one vial i started pinning at the beginning of june and stopped, there is like 5 ml left.

Would you use a 2 month old vial like that? 2% Benzyl alcohol is in solution.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where have you stored it? Someplace cool and dry? Or have you stored it in the bathroom? Worst case scenario you just put some extra benzyl in there and go for it I’d say. If it’s been stored improperly though don’t use it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where have you stored it? Someplace cool and dry? Or have you stored it in the bathroom? Worst case scenario you just put some extra benzyl in there and go for it I’d say. If it’s been stored improperly though don’t use it
dry place, 25C.
yeah i would add a tiny bit of ba however i am out of whatmans damn and running the solution through a .22 um would be enough.

and my practice was always to run everything i inject through .22 um

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never run stuff through a .22 or anything like that I just use it but I’d def add more ba. you’ll have to redo the calculations on what you have left though to determine how much to add

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d use that beast 2 years later. UGLs put so much damn BA in their stuff.
My Trest Ace sat around for 2 years with 9mls. No problem, several I’ve stopped running and started 6-8 months later. 50ml vials exist with the thought process that they may be used several times over a 1-2 year period.

Plus abscesses are all that bad.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just used a vial with like 2-3 shots left in it that was untouched since January. The stuff is good to go for a long time my friend!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think twice unless it’s visibly taking air in. Those rubber stoppers are the shyt. These ugl’s do NOT want dudes getting sick, so they will have more than enough ba.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t think twice unless it’s visibly taking air in. Those rubber stoppers are the shyt. These ugl’s do NOT want dudes getting sick, so they will have more than enough ba.
This and youd be surprised what the body can deal with. Had some really bad mast once that had my shoulder hurting so bad i could barely lift it level w collar bone without grunting like a mofo. Had to massage and ice for several days before it was tolerable. Was very pissed. But it was super* old and badly stored and god knows what else. Everything else over the oast decade has been fine. I mean even some of my pharma cyp from Walgreens has been close to exp date (which means it has been sitting on their shelf for almost 2yrs) and all was fine and they keep that place at 70 something degrees. If you trust the source i really domt care how old it is, unles you can see something nasty growing in there.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This and youd be surprised what the body can deal with. Had some really bad mast once that had my shoulder hurting so bad i could barely lift it level w collar bone without grunting like a mofo. Had to massage and ice for several days before it was tolerable. Was very pissed. But it was super* old and badly stored and god knows what else. Everything else over the oast decade has been fine. I mean even some of my pharma cyp from Walgreens has been close to exp date (which means it has been sitting on their shelf for almost 2yrs) and all was fine and they keep that place at 70 something degrees. If you trust the source i really domt care how old it is, unles you can see something nasty growing in there.
It is my personal homebrew that i already used and know for a fact it is clean. Just the fact that it has been sitting for 2 months with half left in (it has already been poked a few times).

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is my personal homebrew that i already used and know for a fact it is clean. Just the fact that it has been sitting for 2 months with half left in (it has already been poked a few times).
Like stated earlier add some ba if you wanna be super sure but the fact that uts been poked dont mean crap to me. More how its stored if anything. Add a little ba, give it a boil and call it a day.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like stated earlier add some ba if you wanna be super sure but the fact that uts been poked dont mean crap to me. More how its stored if anything. Add a little ba, give it a boil and call it a day.
Do you think i need to run pure BA through .22 um? I am out of those s#ckers unfortunately.

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards
It's fine. Have let numerous vials sit for much longer without issues.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So here i go again. I have and old mast e vial untouched, stored in a ziplock bag at a dark place, has been brewed in march 2019 (2% ba 20% bb)

planning to use it this cycle (around may).

Anyone sees a problem with that?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just used a vial with like 2-3 shots left in it that was untouched since January. The stuff is good to go for a long time my friend!
Hell yeah. Pin that. Im with Mathb33, Ive used half vials that were years old..and Ive been doing this 15 years. Good to go.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With what Swim and Math are saying, I’d go even further with it. Maybe I’m cocky since I’ve never had an abscess in 10 years, so with using semi sterile procedure, I REALLY have learned to trust my gear.

I would say this: Your UGL of choice is FAR more likely to underdose your gear than to under-utilize an obnoxious dose of BA. Gossip of Dirty gear will spread throughout the internet like a disease (and the company literally built on the trust of you sending them money with no guarantee whatsoever that they will send you the illegal product, and the UGL not be able to recover since reputation is everything in the black market game. Weak gear is bad enough for a business based on legitimacy, can you imagine if a UGL was putting people in the hospital for infections? It would spread like wildfire throughout the forums and eroids of the world. Because of this I think (and I’m not a brewer or anything close) maybe 0.5% could sterilize a 10ml vial, but UGLs are brewing with 1-4% minimum. I’m of course just guessing but I’ve pinned a lot of inexpensive gear since 2010 and never even had swelling or chills or anything.
I’ve easily used 2-3 year old gear stored properly and would probably go to 5 years. I bought a LOT of Trest Ace in late 2014 from Pure Oils and was enjoying the **** out of it until late 2017. I didn’t even really think twice about it either.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I used some primo that was who knows how old I got from a retired bb friend. 3cc front load gave me the worst pip ever but it's been gtg since . It was sealed and not crashed . He has been retired for 5 years +

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought a LOT of Trest Ace in late 2014 from Pure Oils and was enjoying the **** out of it until late 2017. I didn’t even really think twice about it either.
Damn, now I really want to try IM Trest in some future cycle

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn, now I really want to try IM Trest in some future cycle
As far as i heard, it is the king of moonface and water gain, sth you said you would prefer not to go through.
I dont think there is anything magical about it. I heard people said 150 trest ace roughly equals 500 test in terms of anabolic activity.

I also heard it is good for mass but not so great for strength as it lacks in the androgenic activity. Maybe @Matthersby can chime in.

Personally i dont see what you would get out of it that you couldnt get out of test and nandrolone.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as i heard, it is the king of moonface and water gain, sth you said you would prefer not to go through.
I dont think there is anything magical about it. I heard people said 150 trest ace roughly equals 500 test in terms of anabolic activity.

I also heard it is good for mass but not so great for strength as it lacks in the androgenic activity. Maybe @Matthersby can chime in.

Personally i dont see what you would get out of it that you couldnt get out of test and nandrolone.
I've seen completely opposite. Maybe if someone is prone to sides of high aromatisation from Trest, but people who I spoke with said it was one of the best things they took, but they injected 2-3 mini dosages every day, so that maybe contributed. I've seen it puts a bit of water but I've also seen that its really good with burning fat and gaining strength

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen completely opposite. Maybe if someone is prone to sides of high aromatisation from Trest, but people who I spoke with said it was one of the best things they took, but they injected 2-3 mini dosages every day, so that maybe contributed. I've seen it puts a bit of water but I've also seen that its really good with burning fat and gaining strength
I haven't ran it IM yet, but from what I've seen and heard, it can put on a LOT of water, a lot of mass, and have a fat burning effect. I have heard it adds strength, but I'm not sure how much. .... I would think it would be a lot, because oral and TD gives me a pretty big strength increase.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am curious... (not trying to sound rude, just curious)
what specific advantages would one get by running trest instead of say 3x the amount of test? Or a mix of test and nandrolone?

it aromatizes and it is a 19 nor, so i guess there would be some progestin activity, similar to deca, no?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what specific advantages would one get by running trest instead of say 3x the amount of test? Or a mix of test and nandrolone?

it aromatizes and it is a 19 nor, so i guess there would be some progestin activity, similar to deca, no?
Yes, therd would be some progestin activity, I don't see that as bad thing, but, as we all know test i test, primo is primo, tren is tren, you don't take 1200 mg of primo to imitate 400 mg of tren, becaus it can't imitate it. You can't compare aas in that way. Every anabolic is different animal, and it will work in its own way, even tho it can sound similar to certan compounds or combination of compounds. You don't take 30 mg od Winstrol and 40 mg of Turinabol to imitate 40-60 mg of Anavar.
From what I've seen, Trest has some nice, it's own properties

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. It’s insanely strong and so much more anabolic than anything I’ve used. The aromatization is controlled several different ways but one of the best is just using a DHT with it. The nutrient partitioning is real with those two and fat loss happens. Even with high dose standalone, the water retention is not overwhelming, what is troubling is gyno. I’ve had to attack it from a lot of different angles but the progestin activity never seemed to be a factor. Serms work well to combat it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. It’s insanely strong and so much more anabolic than anything I’ve used. The aromatization is controlled several different ways but one of the best is just using a DHT with it. The nutrient partitioning is real with those two and fat loss happens. Even with high dose standalone, the water retention is not overwhelming, what is troubling is gyno. I’ve had to attack it from a lot of different angles but the progestin activity never seemed to be a factor. Serms work well to combat it.
Just what I thought. Seems like nice compound for growth without too much water

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

It’s unlike any 19nor. Think of it like a supertest that is a 19nor. Many of us have ran it Without test and felt great. Like more energy than I ever have had, great. Plus it’s something like 2.7x as anabolic as Deca which makes it over 3x as anabolic as test. And it will show. Libido and energy are on another level. Muscle building is amazing. Honestly besides the gyno, it’s almost the perfect steroid. I’ve said that a dozen times since 2015. Labs are always great, you can cruise on it, the side effects are close to non existent, anxiety is minimal, it’s going to EASILY put on more muscle at 300 a week than 500 test/500 Deca. Guaranteed. Technically it should be close to similar at that doses but I’d say it’s still better. 300 is usually too much for me, and I drop down to 225-275.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s unlike any 19nor. Think of it like a supertest that is a 19nor. Many of us have ran it Without test and felt great. Like more energy than I ever have had, great. Plus it’s something like 2.7x as anabolic as Deca which makes it over 3x as anabolic as test. And it will show. Libido and energy are on another level. Muscle building is amazing. Honestly besides the gyno, it’s almost the perfect steroid. I’ve said that a dozen times since 2015. Labs are always great, you can cruise on it, the side effects are close to non existent, anxiety is minimal, it’s going to EASILY put on more muscle at 300 a week than 500 test/500 Deca. Guaranteed. Technically it should be close to similar at that doses but I’d say it’s still better. 300 is usually too much for me, and I drop down to 225-275.
Well sh1t trest/mast combo looks tempting.

But i guess getting legit trestolone is a bit of an issue, no? Hit or miss.