Usage of slin slane and iload for carb up

Rush john

Awards
Hey guys, I have both bottles of slin sane v2 and iload by pro supps to use.
Ive been carb depleted for about 4 days now and am at about 7-8% bf natty, I'm looking to use it on my carb up days and was wondering if I could stack these 2 or should stick to one, if so when will be the best time to take it?? And are there any issues with using them both?

It's Tuesday arvo now and I want to look my best on Saturday, I'm looking to carb up from Wednesday-fri playing around with it until I find the sweet spot so any advice would be much appreciated

About the carbs it self, ill be consuming most of it from morning to about 6-7pm which ill have about 4 meals

I appreciate your input

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
you don't want to use GDA's on your refeed days. it defeats the purpose of it, unless your refeed is uncontrolled and your going over carbs like crazy. maybe use on the day you want to look your best for, after a refeed/carb load without them

Rush john

Awards
you don't want to use GDA's on your refeed days. it defeats the purpose of it, unless your refeed is uncontrolled and your going over carbs like crazy. maybe use on the day you want to look your best for, after a refeed/carb load without them
Why is that the case?, I thought gda was suppose to help with the utilisation of nutrients/carbs so you're less prone to storing fat?,

I'm following the plan on the table on this site robriches.com/nutrition/view/85#.VHQe7ssaySM

For supplements during the carb up days, it says to ate ala which is in slin sane and also 30mcg chromium

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I beg to differ

Refeeds generally high carb high glycemic in which most all GDa do not block monosaccharides

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I beg to differ Refeeds generally high carb high glycemic in which most all GDa do not block monosaccharides
So you are agreeing not to use them on refeeds days?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure im thinking of the right supplement, but i would still use them just not post workout. I would use them for all your other carb meals during the day though.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i'd just rock one or the other prior to bolus carbs, except post workout. for me i have a recompadrol with my pre wo meal, and my dinner which both consist of about 50-60g CHO

i've used both, SSv2 is better imo

Rush john

Awards
i'd just rock one or the other prior to bolus carbs, except post workout. for me i have a recompadrol with my pre wo meal, and my dinner which both consist of about 50-60g CHO

i've used both, SSv2 is better imo
Okay thanks for that, but for slin sane, I'm supposed to take on,y 2 doses of it right and split apart?

Since I'm having a high carb intake throughout the day split evenly in all meals, when should I be using it?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Just 1 cap, 2-3x per day if consuming a lot of carbs at different times, about 15-20 minutes prior to the meal