Ursolic acid (Ursa Major) and PA

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys,
I am on PA (lecithin granules, around 1500 mg PA/day) and really like it.
Heard some good things about Ursa Major and would like to give it a try. Question now is, would this make sense or not as UA should work through a different pathway then PA? Also, I am a bit afraid of the weightloss from UA (powerlifting), so should I increase calories or is this a concern only when on caloric deficit? Would like to stay at the same weight..
Also what about the sperm motility reduction? Is this really a concern?
Thanks for the insights!
G

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i recently ran this same stack! its nice.

I would not diet if you dont want to loose some fat. you may find that adding calories gives you the ability to reap anabolic rewards from Ursa Major.

the sperm thing is real but motility returns upon cessation of Ursa Major

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I would not diet if you dont want to loose some fat. you may find that adding calories gives you the ability to reap anabolic rewards from Ursa Major.

Thanks! Really helpful, will then get it and bump up the calories. One more thing, I think I have read that the fatloss becomes predominant at higher doses like 4 ml/ day, so I guess I should keep it lower just for the anabolic part?
Thanks again!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
start at 1 ml and work your way up~ have you thought about triton with your ursa? I would think you would be amazed with it.

BTW there is a BOGO happening right now so make sure to capitalize~!

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
start at 1 ml and work your way up~ have you thought about triton with your ursa? I would think you would be amazed with it.

BTW there is a BOGO happening right now so make sure to capitalize~!
Thanks! and Hmmm, crazy action!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established

My better half found out about the sperm thing and banned me from taking it again. Too bad too as I was really enjoying the Ursa Major . We aren’t planning on having kids for a few years but I took the l on this one . No sense in starting a fight when there’s many other great things in the apex line up to play around with.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My better half found out about the sperm thing and banned me from taking it again. Too bad too as I was really enjoying the Ursa Major . We aren’t planning on having kids for a few years but I took the l on this one . No sense in starting a fight when there’s many other great things in the apex line up to play around with.
What’s the sperm issue? Haven’t heard of this.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I've heard that, but this study actually shows the opposite to be true.
It shows that Ursolic Acid can actually INCREASE Sperm Density, and Motility:

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Niceeeee

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Interesting because this was always the opposite of studies. I've been on Ursolic and I had low sperm count. Got off it, and added in some other things to help with motility, and sperm count went up. While this study is promising, it seems there are more studies that contradict it. I guess if you care about motility, I'd say to stay off this. Just my opinion, right now.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting because this was always the opposite of studies. I've been on Ursolic and I had low sperm count. Got off it, and added in some other things to help with motility, and sperm count went up. While this study is promising, it seems there are more studies that contradict it. I guess if you care about motility, I'd say to stay off this. Just my opinion, right now.
At the moment.... Because there are conflicting studies.... I'd say if anyone is Currently in the process of trying to father a child, it might not be a bad idea to stay off During that process.
But even if the studies showing decreased motility turn out to be the more accurate ones ..... They did show that it was a Temporary situation.

To be honest.... I didn't search for a study like this, it just popped up. So there are possibly more out there.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the moment.... Because there are conflicting studies.... I'd say if anyone is Currently in the process of trying to father a child, it might not be a bad idea to stay off During that process.
But even if the studies showing decreased motility turn out to be the more accurate ones ..... They did show that it was a Temporary situation.

To be honest.... I didn't search for a study like this, it just popped up. So there are possibly more out there.
Yes, it does seem to only be temporary, if it's even possible that it does effect your motility.

But if you're trying to make a kid, I'd rather play it safe and not use during this time.