Unanswered Ursolic acid 24/7/365

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone here been on ursolic acid for a long duration before?

What did you notice whilst on it and what did you notice when you came off it in terms of strength, muscle and body fat levels?

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great thread, It would be interesting to see what long term users of UA here in AM think of it.
From what I have heard UA is a very good natural recomp agent. And people whom I know have told me very good things about it. And they have told me that, they have kept most of the gains from it but like from most supplements has lost some.

I personally have been shying away from it because some studies show it can accelerate artherogenic plaque formation.

for natural anabolics I'd give RC a try rather than UA, what do you guys think?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More worried about this:

The side effects of UA from mainly include two aspects: male fertility and DNA damage. Previous study has revealed that UA has the potential of sperm motility inhibition and can serve as a topical vaginal contraceptive [24], [25]. Specifically, it causes breaking of bridges in between cells that are soon to be sperm, and the damaged cells then collect to form symplasts in the seminiferous tubules that are associated with male infertility.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
More worried about this:

The side effects of UA from mainly include two aspects: male fertility and DNA damage. Previous study has revealed that UA has the potential of sperm motility inhibition and can serve as a topical vaginal contraceptive [24], [25]. Specifically, it causes breaking of bridges in between cells that are soon to be sperm, and the damaged cells then collect to form symplasts in the seminiferous tubules that are associated with male infertility.

that is worrying too, Its like word natural is a myth. Even 'naural' things can have side effects.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is worrying too, Its like word natural is a myth. Even 'naural' things can have side effects.
Agreed, i don't think they linked it to any learn term side effects but I was trying to get my wife pregnant and happened to be on ursolic acid at the time and it certainly was no help lol.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thread, It would be interesting to see what long term users of UA here in AM think of it.
From what I have heard UA is a very good natural recomp agent. And people whom I know have told me very good things about it. And they have told me that, they have kept most of the gains from it but like from most supplements has lost some.

I personally have been shying away from it because some studies show it can accelerate artherogenic plaque formation.

What's rc?

JCX

JCX

Awards
I have used UA in the past and liked the results. First ran ePHARM ursobolic @ 18 caps per day, and another few runs of Epharm Pump spray. Both yielded fuller 'tighter' muscles that kept a pump on all cycle long. Vacularity was more evident and I did seem to lean out as I was using in summer cut mode.

I have a few Bottles of UR Spray from prototype Nutrition I am planning to use for a summer recomp. Was thinking of stacking with XGELS as a double natural anabolic cycle.

Dose anyone know If Ursolic acid and Arachidonic Acid are synergistic together?

Last edited:
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More worried about this:

Did things go back to normal post-cessation? 🤞🏻

I’m 23 and enjoying the single life so so long as the effect is temporary it’s actually kinda good news to me lol. I’m still gonna wear a condom but still 😁

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I looked into RC a while back before I looked into UA and what I heard was that the gains from RC are more temporary than those from UA unfortunately. That’s probably why a lot of supps companies have stopped selling their RC supplements