Ursa Major

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to spread the word not Nos. Some background info: been a fan of PAs Ursolic Acid since the beginning and have made a ton of posts about it over the years. Until now, he was the only one who had a form that was actually bioavailable. However, I haven’t used it in 3 years or so since I started TRT. Leading up to January, I was on a mild cycle and tore my labrum. Had to take a month off the gym. Combined with that and work my diet went to crap too. Decided to scoop up Ursa Major to help keep fat off and keep muscle. UA has always been good for that.

Another thing about UA, the higher the dose the better. Since Apex’s is more concentrated than PAs, you can run higher doses. And man has it shined. Diet has been crap and not working out much with the injury and what I can do is limited. Yet I’ve lost two notches on my belt, seem to have maintained a lot of size even with after stopping the cycle, and pumps have been great. The higher dosing has surpassed all my prior runs and really impressed me after running 12+ times or more in the past.

So even on TRT, this stuff has been great. At the BOGO on it, I’d suggest you try it as you have nothing to lose. Also, running anywhere from 3-4ml a day when possible and about to finish my 3rd bottle

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to spread the word not Nos. Some background info: been a fan of PAs Ursolic Acid since the beginning and have made a ton of posts about it over the years. Until now, he was the only one who had a form that was actually bioavailable. However, I haven’t used it in 3 years or so since I started TRT. Leading up to January, I was on a mild cycle and tore my labrum. Had to take a month off the gym. Combined with that and work my diet went to crap too. Decided to scoop up Ursa Major to help keep fat off and keep muscle. UA has always been good for that.

Another thing about UA, the higher the dose the better. Since Apex’s is more concentrated than PAs, you can run higher doses. And man has it shined. Diet has been crap and not working out much with the injury and what I can do is limited. Yet I’ve lost two notches on my belt, seem to have maintained a lot of size even with after stopping the cycle, and pumps have been great. The higher dosing has surpassed all my prior runs and really impressed me after running 12+ times or more in the past.

So even on TRT, this stuff has been great. At the BOGO on it, I’d suggest you try it as you have nothing to lose. Also, running anywhere from 3-4ml a day when possible and about to finish my 3rd bottle
Nice I’m getting 3 bottles delivered tomorrow. How long did you run it?

tullius

Awards
Have to echo everyone's sentiment here on this product. This is one natty supplement with effects you can feel and see. Highly recommend it

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL, this is literally how I'm finding out we're OOS. You guys are quicker than my alert system. I'll see if we can get some made over the weekend.
Please do. I meant to order last night, but fell asleep early. Of course, that’s right when it goes OOS, ha...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it more concentrated?

EDIT- I think I see the difference... Ursa Major is pure sodium ursolate and ur spray is arginine ursolic acetate?

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is it more concentrated? Honest question because I was gonna buy some but the math isn’t adding up. One bottle of of nos has 1.59 grams of ursolic acid for a 30 day supply and one bottle of UR spray has 7.2 grams of actives for a 30 day supply. So even at bogo it’s cheaper to get UR spray no? I love nos and will still buy his anyways probably just to support him but I don’t see it being more concentrated 🤷🏼‍♂️

EDIT- I think I see the difference... Ursa Major is pure sodium ursolate and ur spray is arginine ursolic acetate? Hopefully someone can clarify before the sale ends
This sale is already over, brother.
I'll try to give you a heads up when Nos runs another one.

(y)

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
🤷🏼‍♂️

EDIT- I think I see the difference... Ursa Major is pure sodium ursolate and ur spray is arginine ursolic acetate? Hopefully someone can clarify before the sale ends
this.

totally different

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long should I wait to shower after training? I apply am and train about a half hour later

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would wait 2 hrs from application. then i would go ahead and reapply the next dose after the shower (y)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i would wait 2 hrs from application. then i would go ahead and reapply the next dose after the shower (y)
Thanks I guess I’ll only dose 1ml pre training then . Did the full 2ml this morning. Going to be upping to 3ml daily soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all sure how you thought that would be possible, since you made your comment After the sale was over.
I’m on the west coast so I didn’t realize it ended early.....

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is it more concentrated? Honest question because I was gonna buy some but the math isn’t adding up. One bottle of of nos has 1.59 grams of ursolic acid for a 30 day supply and one bottle of UR spray has 7.2 grams of actives for a 30 day supply. So even at bogo it’s cheaper to get UR spray no? I love nos and will still buy his anyways probably just to support him but I don’t see it being more concentrated 🤷🏼‍♂️

PAs version is a higher MW salt. So, in that sense, the Na-UA is more "concentrated" in that it yields more molecules of UA per mg. However, ours is more concentrated in the sense that with Ur-Spray you apply ~10ml per application to get a "dose" whereas with Ursa Major people apply only 1-4ml per day.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
PAs version is a higher MW salt. So, in that sense, the Na-UA is more "concentrated" in that it yields more molecules of UA per mg. However, ours is more concentrated in the sense that with Ur-Spray you apply ~10ml per application to get a "dose" whereas with Ursa Major people apply only 1-4ml per day.
Thank you. That makes sense and I will grab some of Nos ursa next sale or maybe sooner. His carriers are always top notch and so are his formulas.

Last edited:
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly what I meant. A dose is about 2-3mp instead of 50-60 sprays so you can apply a higher dose

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is Ursa Major more like UA spray or the E-pharm Pump Spray? I never used the UA spray but the E-pharm Pump Spray was the best supplement I've ever ran......If I could have afforded it, I would have run it 24/7- the stuff had me looking like a God!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is Ursa Major more like UA spray or the E-pharm Pump Spray? I never used the UA spray but the E-pharm Pump Spray was the best supplement I've ever ran......If I could have afforded it, I would have run it 24/7- the stuff had me looking like a God!!
It is the main ingredient in pump spray. But pump spray also has Triacetyladenosine which this is missing

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TAA is a coming attraction at APEX. so you could make some purchases on one of our famous BOGOs, and make your own affordable pump spray knock off.. if it was that good for you, its a win win~