Ursa Major.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just received Ursa Major today and applied ten half sprays. This is a strong smelling item , dries quickly let’s see how this goes got two bottles.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love topical ursolic acid. I have only used prototype ur spray but this looks good. Nos topicals have always treated me well

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry about the smell. Hopefully, it dissipates quickly.

Also, IN!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 pump is prevalent from the initial dose, seems like I am sleeping deeper and a little more groggy in the am.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was Day 4 pump is nice bicep and triceps workout was nice and quick feel increased recovery between sets.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 nice pump on quads and once again recovery between sets is a little better. Calf pump had to stop couldn’t squeeze anymore out of it fasted leg workout had to run to take the kids and hit the gym hopefully get something when I’m done.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 nice pump on arm day 10 sprays in the am 5 or so in the pm. What I like is the increased energy I get during my workout and subsequently after less burned out feeling while compared to before when I didn’t add this in. Sweat is increased it seems like if I do a little something I always start to sweat. I was thinking of adding a bulk ursolic acid powder if I can find one I wouldn’t be able to add it in until I am a month in on this. Can’t wait for the next sale as I will be stocking up on this for sure.