Ursa Major, True Shred, EpiCat and what else?

jumpin jack

Awards
Going to be running Ursa Major, True Shred and EpiCat soon. Looking to cut some fat around the mid-section. Diets on point and track every calorie.

Question is, I have ran M-Test a lot in the past and always enjoy it. Ending M-Test and Anabolic Effect now. Should I add in M-Test to the stack above or what would you guys recommend, if anything?

Staples are MV, Creatine, D3, Fish Oil, Probiotic and ZMA

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, you do have a nice stack there already. But M-Test does bring a different mechanism of action, so I'd say, if funds permit, add it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major is literal magic. Should do a fantastic job on its own. Just wish I knew what kind of wizardry nostrum puts in it.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to be running Ursa Major, True Shred and EpiCat soon. Looking to cut some fat around the mid-section. Diets on point and track every calorie.

Question is, I have ran M-Test a lot in the past and always enjoy it. Ending M-Test and Anabolic Effect now. Should I add in M-Test to the stack above or what would you guys recommend, if anything?

Staples are MV, Creatine, D3, Fish Oil, Probiotic and ZMA
I myself am going to be trying Ursa Major & FlashPoint next week.
FlashPoint has had some good feedback.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Where is the best place to purchase Ursa from?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i think strong supps has it, and the Apex website
That's correct we carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop. Here's a link to it below:

jumpin jack

Awards
Decided to go ahead and order another bottle of M-Test and Anabolic Effect to run that a full 60 days. Excited to see how this stack goes. The others should be here by the weekend and will start right away.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Decided to go ahead and order another bottle of M-Test and Anabolic Effect to run that a full 60 days. Excited to see how this stack goes. The others should be here by the weekend and will start right away.
Awesome! That should be a nice set up!

jumpin jack

Awards
I’m 210lbs. Should I dose Ursa Major at 2ml/day? Split between morning and evening?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you can afford it run it at 4ml....the results are killer!
i can concur... this sh17 is nuts at 4 ml. its like someone new in the mirror every day. Im not even trying as hard as I should and its still making huge changes.