Ursa Major Log

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello everyone. I got chosen to log Ursa Major but stopped as I was also logging kings blood but now I finally started. Started ursa on Saturday

nov 7th - 1ml nothing to note

nov 8th - 2ml Crazy pump and endurance in the gym/contraction and mind muscle connection. Also had a wellbeing effect.
Today , I will apply 2 ml pre workout.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Better late than never. Stuff comes up; that's life. I appreciate you still following through.

Also, interested to see more results from Ursa, especially on someone already as lean as yourself.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Better late than never. Stuff comes up; that's life. I appreciate you still following through.

Also, interested to see more results from Ursa, especially on someone already as lean as yourself.
Sorry man I would have already been done but everyone was complaining about stacking KB and ursa . Thanks btw ! I’ll keep this log going

btw, it wasn’t kb , this stuff increases my body temp lol . It’s great

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m feeling very good on this stuff. There’s definitely a well-being effect. Must be due to the cortisol lowering aspect of ursolic acid. Day 4 and legs today

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My legs are never that vascular btw but today they’re vascular . Just something else to note. The best thing about ursa is how mentally good I feel

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
give it a week or so more... its too early, it could be placebo.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did notice the thermogenesis, the first time I used it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did notice the thermogenesis, the first time I used it.
yep , one hundred percent it’s noticeable. I knew I wasn’t imagining things. Thanks nos

btw, it was perfect for the cold today as I applied 3ml today😤 anyone else on this level? 😎

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hit push today and feel like each rep is easier .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest and triceps today. Having crazy contractions and nearly cramping since starting 2.5 ml. Helps cardio endurance slightly, but not significant
Looking super lean and dry!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like those things you get at the store.. the ones you heat up.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys talking about frozen pizza, pop tarts , eggo waffles, hot pockets or frozen dinners ? 🧐

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So do you feel Ursa dries you out even more than usual?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
a bit + vascularity

also, one of my vials crashed , the one I’m using. EASY solution. Turn the faucet all the way hot, put it under the hot faucet. Solved lol . Seems like everyone was making too much of a fuss about that
Good point.

I've never had an Apex-Alchemy product crash, but I did have a different type of product from another vendor crash about 2 years ago.

I warmed it up, and it re-disolved.
It didn't affect my experience at all.

(y)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point.

I've never had an Apex-Alchemy product crash, but I did have a different type of product from another vendor crash about 2 years ago.

I warmed it up, and it re-disolved.
It didn't affect my experience at all.

(y)
not really crash , but when my house gets cold it gets to be like a jelly consistency

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The results you get obviously aren’t extreme , they’re subtle but impressive for a natty product . Something to use yearly w/ breaks imo

definitely a toss up when comparing to epicatechin, but I’d choose Ursa over laxo all day

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The results you get obviously aren’t extreme , they’re subtle but impressive for a natty product . Something to use yearly w/ breaks imo

definitely a toss up when comparing to epicatechin, but I’d choose Ursa over laxo all day
What kind of epicathecin do you use? Transdermal? Honestly I only loved the first BLR batch of epicathecin. It got my endurance way up and the remaining epicathecin products out weren't comparable anymore so I stopped.

Looking super shredded btw I can see how TDs works wonders on you.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of epicathecin do you use? Transdermal? Honestly I only loved the first BLR batch of epicathecin. It got my endurance way up and the remaining epicathecin products out weren't comparable anymore so I stopped.

Looking super shredded btw I can see how TDs works wonders on you.
I used epichaos , but I noticed the most significant changes with high dose oral epigro by anabolic warfare and epilogue by Olympus my body doesn’t seem to respond as well to td epicat . Not sure why, but ursolic acid is a different story. Haven’t tried oral ursolic but don’t see the reason.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used epichaos , but I noticed the most significant changes with high dose oral epigro by anabolic warfare and epilogue by Olympus my body doesn’t seem to respond as well to td epicat . Not sure why, but ursolic acid is a different story. Haven’t tried oral ursolic but don’t see the reason.
That's weird.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After this would anyone be interested in a comparison log? I haven’t used epichaos in the vials yet , so maybe that would be a good comparison log

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I’ll have to try it again honestly .
I've seen a lot of OGs onn here rave about Epichaos (not sure who all. .. maybe I can check).

Individual responses are (well...) Individual.
But it isn't a response I'd expect.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After this would anyone be interested in a comparison log? I haven’t used epichaos in the vials yet , so maybe that would be a good comparison log
Yeah, I'd follow that, if you decide to run that comparison.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'd follow that, if you decide to run that comparison.
I’d hope you would as you being an apex rep 😂. Only issue is I may be running some other stuff, so I may have to wait . I’m also wanting Kronos now lmao

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw, @Renew1 so far I’ve tried epichaos spray, b aet and arihimahex . I LOVED aet w/ahex but only bought one bottle of each so when they were starting to shine I was out. Next time I’d like to do that but I’d want 2-4 bottles of each . But yeah, apex has been great to me 😌

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d hope you would as you being an apex rep 😂. Only issue is I may be running some other stuff, so I may have to wait . I’m also wanting Kronos now lmao
Yeah, I'd definitely wait to run a comparison, when you're ready, and can give them the space necessary to properly compare.

(y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baldwanus Supplement Logs 61
Supplement Logs 63
love2liftkat Supplement Logs 215
Sean1332 Supplement Logs 54
Supplement Logs 24