• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you have a smooth flight.

DNasteee

Awards
thanks! traveling from NY to Fla with the fam so I hope so too haha....staying at my brother's house so it's really just about some quick family time not doing much else but pool and relaxing.

So update:
Weight: Start 173.2 - Now 171.4 (-1.8lbs)
Chest: Start 38in - Now 37in (-1in)
mid stomach: Start 30in - Now 28.8in (-1.2in)
belly button: start 32in - Now 30.8in (-1.2in)
Hips Start 35in - Now 35in (-)

Nothing really drastic since last weigh-in. My next one will be 8/27 which will be a little more than a week with continued double dosing but also cover a mini vaca period so we'll see. My original intent of the log was to end it here anyway so this is kinda a bonus period. Although everything moved in the right direction I feel 1.8lbs lost over essentially 4 weeks is a little light but I had to remind myself I kept everything status quo to isolate the products. And status quo was leaving me at a standstill, so one could reason everything here is mostly product driven. For better or worse I didn't kick anything into higher gear but now after vaca I'll probably try to dial it in even more. Not sure if that means added cardio or cutting down calories further or some combo of both.

Not going to add in any other supplements until I run through the rest of this stack, but I have some ideas in my head.

As for today, I hit back and will be doing cardio shortly. Felt strong again during training and my lifts reflected that as well so happy about that. Also, I feel like I'm passing the "eye test", well at least my eye test anyway. Not where I ultimately want to be by any means but I'm happy where I'm at so far.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks! traveling from NY to Fla with the fam so I hope so too haha....staying at my brother's house so it's really just about some quick family time not doing much else but pool and relaxing.

So update:
Weight: Start 173.2 - Now 171.4 (-1.8lbs)
mid stomach: Start 30in - Now 28.8in (-1.2in)
belly button: start 32in - Now 30.8in (-1.2in)

Nothing really drastic since last weigh-in. My next one will be 8/27 which will be a little more than a week with continued double dosing but also cover a mini vaca period so we'll see. My original intent of the log was to end it here anyway so this is kinda a bonus period. Although everything moved in the right direction I feel 1.8lbs lost over essentially 4 weeks is a little light but I had to remind myself I kept everything status quo to isolate the products. And status quo was leaving me at a standstill, so one could reason everything here is mostly product driven. For better or worse I didn't kick anything into higher gear but now after vaca I'll probably try to dial it in even more. Not sure if that means added cardio or cutting down calories further or some combo of both.

Not going to add in any other supplements until I run through the rest of this stack, but I have some ideas in my head.

As for today, I hit back and will be doing cardio shortly. Felt strong again during training and my lifts reflected that as well so happy about that. Also, I feel like I'm passing the "eye test", well at least my eye test anyway. Not where I ultimately want to be by any means but I'm happy where I'm at so far.
i wanted to point a couple things out for you to think about...
1. the loss in inches is huge!! profound even.. in this short time that is pretty kick ass.
2. one of the strong points for ursa, is its ability to hold onto your mass while you are in a near maintenance calories. most dieters would have seen maybe more scale weight lost but they also are loosing muscle mass ... you are not.
3. the break in-between runs is of little to no consequence, as its not hormonal and you didnt change any health markers like steroids would.

DNasteee

Awards
i wanted to point a couple things out for you to think about...
1. the loss in inches is huge!! profound even.. in this short time that is pretty kick ass.
2. one of the strong points for ursa, is its ability to hold onto your mass while you are in a near maintenance calories. most dieters would have seen maybe more scale weight lost but they also are loosing muscle mass ... you are not.
3. the break in-between runs is of little to no consequence, as its not hormonal and you didnt change any health markers like steroids would.
Appreciate your feedback! Looking forward to the rest of the run!

DNasteee

Awards
Update:
Weight: Start 173.2 - Now 169 (-4.2lbs)
mid stomach: Start 30in - Now 29in (-1.0in)
belly button: start 32in - Now 29.8in (-2.2in)

So a few things. Since last update I had been away for 4 days with no training or cardio (tho fairly active at least). 1 Day I was in the office so basically all that got done was a 15min Cardio session. The other 3 days (M, W, Thur) of this week were back on my normal routine. Despite that I lost 2lbs week over week and a whole inch on my lower stomach (where Flashpoint has been now applied 2ml a day). Everything else held steady, (well slight increase in my upper stomach but not sweating it given my schedule. So all in all very happy.

Also, I feel pretty strong in the gym and had some of my more intense cardio sessions post vaca (since it's on the Peloton the data supports it, it's just not in my head). Tbh, I'm pretty excited for the last 3 weeks or whatever I have left in these bottles at 2ml/day b/c now my schedule calms down a bunch and I could potentially make some great head-way.

DNasteee

Awards
Also, not to derail the purpose of this thread but decided on my next stack (late sept to late Nov):

Morphogen's MorphoTEST
CEL's Anabolic Effect
Epi-Plex / Epichaos combo (honestly just couldn't decide which route to go here so I'm doing both daily)
Vaso6

Purpose is to hopefully increase training performance and maintain/increase strength which will indirectly lead to continued fatloss or recomp (not sure what direction I want to take my diet in yet). Of the above, I've use AE before and Epicatechin, though as a byproduct of other supplements (Ghost size) but not in a concentrated daily dose as I will be doing here.

I will definitely be jumping back on flashpoint/Ursa Major again at some point for sure as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, not to derail the purpose of this thread but decided on my next stack (late sept to late Nov):

Morphogen's MorphoTEST
CEL's Anabolic Effect
Epi-Plex / Epichaos combo (honestly just couldn't decide which route to go here so I'm doing both daily)
Vaso6

Purpose is to hopefully increase training performance and maintain/increase strength which will indirectly lead to continued fatloss or recomp (not sure what direction I want to take my diet in yet). Of the above, I've use AE before and Epicatechin, though as a byproduct of other supplements (Ghost size) but not in a concentrated daily dose as I will be doing here.

I will definitely be jumping back on flashpoint/Ursa Major again at some point for sure as well.
Are you going to be logging your next run ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

DNasteee

Awards
Update:
Weight: Start 173.2 - Now 169 (-4.2lbs) - no change week over week
Chest: Start 38in - Now 36.5in (-1.5in) - addtl .5 inch week over week
mid stomach: Start 30in - Now 28.5in (-1.5in) - addtl .5 inch week over week
belly button: start 32in - Now 29.8in (-2.2in) - no change week over week
Hips Start 35in - Now 35in (-) no change week over week

So I can't quite say I "killed it" as I intended I would. Unexpected life events got in the way (nothing bad) but **** happens as they say and it threw off my routine a little. I controlled what I could for the most part (diet, training intensity, etc..).

Desplite that, I still saw progress and didn't go backwards so for a weeks time I am pleased. Honestly I'm very pleased overall regardless of what happens over the final 8 days or so. I'm a little sad for this stack to end but also excited to switch it up. I'll see what I can make over the next 7 or 8 days (not sure how many days I have left but I'm on my last bottles at 2ml a day). I'll def be repeating this again at some point either late 2021 or early 2022.

It might sound funny to say but despite breaking my plateau and seeing results I can't help but feel I left a little on the table between going on vacation and some other circumstances. So would be interested to see another run if I have it even more dialed in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flash Point with a strict calorie deficit would be a good pair, I believe.