Ursa Major (APEX) & Sensitive Skin

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's going on everyone?!? This is my first review on here. I will be trying out the Ursa product from Apex for the next 2 weeks. I recently tried another companies TD Ursa and it dried my skin out like crazy and left a white residue. So I had the fortune of being gifted a sample bottle of the AA product to see if my sensitive skin reacts the same.

I will be applying 10 pumps (2ml) post my evening shower. Can't really log the true recomp effects of the product because I've got two bottles of BMP coming in the mail and only have the 30ml bottle of Ursa. But if my skin doesn't react the same way I'll definitely be ordering more Ursa Major since I'm eyeing a natural bodybuilding comp in April if I can get lean enough. Picture below is just a reference to where I'm at physique wise if you all want to know. Left is 4 weeks ago at 223 and right is presently at 217. Will post the final review after the bottle runs out ~15 days.

Attachments

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First application done and already liking what I see. Product dried within minutes so I could get dressed. Skin doesn't look dried out or ashy from it. Only time will tell if the irritation comes back. Also that minty/ menthol smell is perfect when laying down. Kind of reminds me of like a vaporub haha.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First application done and already liking what I see. Product dried within minutes so I could get dressed. Skin doesn't look dried out or ashy from it. Only time will tell if the irritation comes back. Also that minty/ menthol smell is perfect when laying down. Kind of reminds me of like a vaporub haha.
the typical APEX rep uses 3+ mls per day of various product and none of us have ever had any of the issues you mentioned.
Nos takes special care when making the carriers. they ARE product specific and include a finish protective layer that once dry helps keep the ingredients where they are intended to be. this means no white residue or too much drying out of the skin. we are all different so I certainly dont want to jump to any conclusions so keep us posted on the skin issue!

also on that note, you could rotate application sites, as Ursa is very much systemic in its actions.

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
the typical APEX rep uses 3+ mls per day of various product and none of us have ever had any of the issues you mentioned.
Nos takes special care when making the carriers. they ARE product specific and include a finish protective layer that once dry helps keep the ingredients where they are intended to be. this means no white residue or too much drying out of the skin. we are all different so I certainly dont want to jump to any conclusions so keep us posted on the skin issue!

also on that note, you could rotate application sites, as Ursa is very much systemic in its actions.
quote the wrong post? lol. I agree though, fantastic TD offerings 🤟

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know the information is somewhere but 1ml = ??? MG of Ursa.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tonight was my last application of Ursa Major and such sweet sorrow it is. I ran it at 10 pumps/ day (2ml ~100mg ursolic acid) post shower. The purpose of this review was to compare how this product treated my skin as other Ursa TD's really dried me out, left a white residue, and caused itchy eczema. I applied to the chest/clavicle area and upper trap area mainly.

After 15 days no rash formed. The product dried within minutes after each application. Which is very convenient for those of us who dont have much time to get dressed. I did notice some vascularity coming back and overall waist and torso look leaner but I am also on other things that help with tht so cant give it all to Ursa. I can only imagine what my results would be with enough to run 4ml/day for say 2 months. I will definitely be purchasing in the near future to further this recomp I'm doing and to help me get stage ready for end of April 👀👀👀. We will see on that. Overall great product I love the minty vapor rub smell. Wife didnt complain about the smell either but 5 yr old daughter did ask a few times what that smell was in a good way. Thanks @nostrum420 for allowing me to run this experiment. The guys over at Apex definitely made me a believer in their TD carrier system.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tonight was my last application of Ursa Major and such sweet sorrow it is. I ran it at 10 pumps/ day (2ml ~100mg ursolic acid) post shower. The purpose of this review was to compare how this product treated my skin as other Ursa TD's really dried me out, left a white residue, and caused itchy eczema. I applied to the chest/clavicle area and upper trap area mainly.

After 15 days no rash formed. The product dried within minutes after each application. Which is very convenient for those of us who dont have much time to get dressed. I did notice some vascularity coming back and overall waist and torso look leaner but I am also on other things that help with tht so cant give it all to Ursa. I can only imagine what my results would be with enough to run 4ml/day for say 2 months. I will definitely be purchasing in the near future to further this recomp I'm doing and to help me get stage ready for end of April 👀👀👀. We will see on that. Overall great product I love the minty vapor rub smell. Wife didnt complain about the smell either but 5 yr old daughter did ask a few times what that smell was in a good way. Thanks @nostrum420 for allowing me to run this experiment. The guys over at Apex definitely made me a believer in their TD carrier system.
Nice man!
Thanks for the great feedback!

Last edited: