URSA M AND SUNLIGHT

kiki123

Awards
I started taking ursa major for the last days of my cutting...

As the sun here is struggling to come I plan to do 1-2 uv cabin scence

I would have liked to know if there can be an interaction on the skin with the sun or UV knowing that I will do a few hours later after applying ursa...

Thanks for reply.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I would have liked to know if there can be an interaction on the skin with the sun or UV knowing that I will do a few hours later after applying ursa...

Thanks for reply.
There are No negative interactions with sunlight that Im aware of....

In fact, there was a study done that shows the opposite.
I'll post the link below, but here is the Very Short version of their findings:

"Besides its antioxidant properties, UA also protects against UVB radiation-induced photoaging process via MMP-mediated structural and extracellular matrix damage."

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are No negative interactions with sunlight that Im aware of....

In fact, there was a study done that shows the opposite.
I'll post the link below, but here is the Very Short version of their findings:

"Besides its antioxidant properties, UA also protects against UVB radiation-induced photoaging process via MMP-mediated structural and extracellular matrix damage."

First I’ve heard of this. That’s pretty damn cool.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks for reply.
the only thing I can think of would be getting into the sun while the product is still wet. It would act as any suntan oil in that it will intensify the sunlight exposer to the skin. that said, in the sun light our carrier is dry in a couple mins anyhow, so the oil like effect would go away very fast. I live in the desert and am out in the sun with APEX on my skin and in my blood. no problems here and I am a pasty white 1/8th ginger. If you are worried you can use suntan lotion, but that seems like it would defeat the purpose of what you're doing.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A lot has to do with the carriers used. I have had bad reactions to the sun with some other company’s transdermals (even with sunscreen applied later after dry).

I have not had any issues with sun and Apex’s transdermal products though, including Ursa Major.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot has to do with the carriers used. I have had bad reactions to the sun with some other company’s transdermals (even with sunscreen applied later after dry).

I have not had any issues with sun and Apex’s transdermal products though, including Ursa Major.
I haven't either.
... And don't know anyone who has.

Thank you for your feedback.
:)