Ursa - AET 50 - Arimahex

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I currently have 4 bottles of ursa and 2 of arimahex and AET. Was thinking about 2ml of ursa and 1ml of arimahex and aet for 8 weeks just looking to lose a few lbs nothing crazy. How does this sound? Should I add anything? I will probably add epichaos at 1 ml per day as I have a nice stash of that as well and take in conjunction with 1 cap of epiplex.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I currently have 4 bottles of ursa and 2 of arimahex and AET. Was thinking about 2ml of ursa and 1ml of arimahex and aet for 8 weeks just looking to lose a few lbs nothing crazy. How does this sound? Should I add anything? I will probably add epichaos at 1 ml per day as I have a nice stash of that as well and take in conjunction with 1 cap of epiplex.
If you can/wanted to ....
Flashpoint would be a Solid Add.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you can/wanted to ....
Flashpoint would be a Solid Add.

Was thinking about it but 4 trandermals is my limit lol. Also just realized I have 4 bottles of arimahex. Not sure how I should dose that one as I have experience with the others mentioned.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was thinking about it but 4 trandermals is my limit lol. Also just realized I have 4 bottles of arimahex. Not sure how I should dose that one as I have experience with the others mentioned.
I personally like 1ml per day.
... But individual responses vary.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did aet with ahex a while back and liked it. Only had 1 bottle of each. I also used ursa , but that was on it's own. I'd imagiine this stack would be pretty awesome