Urolithin-B: Seriously Underated

magicmartin

Awards
I am now on my second run of Urolithin-B and again I am noticing a major boost in energy, strength, pump, all day fullness and over gut health. I have been supplementing for over 30 years and this is right up there in my all-time top 5. I've done a bunch of runs of Urolithin A and only get a little energy boost. I have seen some positive reviews on here, but am shocked that this hasn't taken off more than it has. I really think people may be missing out on this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'm really glad to hear that you like Urolithin-B XT.

I agree, I'm really surprised how overlooked this product is on AM. I think a lot of people don't realize how great it is for such a wide variety of different benefits.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'm really glad to hear that you like Urolithin-B XT.

I agree, I'm really surprised how overlooked this product is on AM. I think a lot of people don't realize how great it is for such a wide variety of different benefits.
You think urolithin b is a good add on support supplement for lipids, systemic inflamation and stuff like that? Seems to have a lot of positive health benifits

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You think urolithin b is a good add on support supplement for lipids, systemic inflamation and stuff like that? Seems to have a lot of positive health benifits
It definitely has a lot of positive health benefits.

I think that it is good for inflammation, stomach inflammation and issues, and I do think it would help with lipids.

For lipids specifically, we will be launching Cholesterol Support XT in the next couple months.

Urolithin-B XT is a great product because it helps with such a variety of different things and most people report that they just overall feel better when taking it.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is proposed/suspected mechanism for energy increase? Most the data is see is in muscle wasting, antioxidant pathway, anti inflammatory. Of course if you reduce inflammation then energy should go up.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is proposed/suspected mechanism for energy increase? Most the data is see is in muscle wasting, antioxidant pathway, anti inflammatory. Of course if you reduce inflammation then energy should go up.
There is more info on Urolithin as time goes by looking into different areas, but ya the muscle potential stuff is probably what is "strongest" for what most people on here would use it for.

That said similar anti-oxidant ingredients have shown anti-inflammatory effects that improve mental and physical energy states. Particularly relevant is studies on things like other ellagitannin rich sources and oak wood extracts that convert to various urolithins (and other things) showing improvements in mood scores and fatigue symptoms. So there isn't as much super specific research on it (yet? or maybe not published yet as it is an ingredient that does seem to be growing a stronger amount of research) for energy, per se, but anecdotally and based on other things that are tangentially connected to it the possibility seems plausible.

Hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a some usage patents on urolithins and what that means is it makes it very difficult for brands that sell it to mention certain uses or mechanisms of use - which is partly why you don't see brands say a lot or go into the normal level of depth of explanations of the ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the Black Friday Sale, we have added a 6 bottle and 12 bottle discounted multi-pack for Urolithin-B XT.

Here is a link to the Black Friday Sale thread:

Coupon codes:
- Any size order - save 25% off with coupon code: blackfriday25
- Orders over 500.00 - save 30% off with coupon code: blackfriday30

We already had a 3 bottle multi-pack:
- Normal Price: 109.99 (saves 9.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 82.49 (saves an additional 27.50 for a total savings of 37.48)

Urolithin-B XT - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 199.99 (saves 39.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 149.99 (save an additional 50.00 for a total savings of 89.95)
(That is based off of the 25% off; the discount on orders of 500.00 or more would be 30% off)

Urolithin-B XT - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 379.99 (saves 99.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 284.99 (saves an additional 95.00 for a total savings of 134.95)
(That is based off of the 25% off; the discount on orders of 500.00 would be 30% off)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is more info on Urolithin as time goes by looking into different areas, but ya the muscle potential stuff is probably what is "strongest" for what most people on here would use it for.

That said similar anti-oxidant ingredients have shown anti-inflammatory effects that improve mental and physical energy states. Particularly relevant is studies on things like other ellagitannin rich sources and oak wood extracts that convert to various urolithins (and other things) showing improvements in mood scores and fatigue symptoms. So there isn't as much super specific research on it (yet? or maybe not published yet as it is an ingredient that does seem to be growing a stronger amount of research) for energy, per se, but anecdotally and based on other things that are tangentially connected to it the possibility seems plausible.

Hope that makes sense.

Looks like mitophagy is another MOA

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hope that makes sense.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hope that makes sense.