URGENT Help Needed with PCT after cutting short Pro-Hormone Cycle (Illness)

AndyAbbott

Awards
Hi Guys,

New here so hopefully somebody can help me. I have previously ran two successful pro-hormone cycles in 2016 so thought I would try another cycle this year. Have everything set and started taking normal dosages of Methdrol & Androtest (Both Fusion Supplements) last Sunday, so have been on cycle for 9 days now, with all relevant Cycle support and supplements too

On Thursday/Friday last week I have caught some sort of a Sickness & Diarrhea bug which has left me unable to train and feeling totally horrific. I have taken the decision last night to cut short my cycle and think about re-starting when I am back to 100% again.

What I am now confused about is what PCT to run, my initial plan as my last two cycles was to use Erase Pro + & Tamoxifen which worked well for me.

Can somebody please help with a realistic suggestion on what would be safe to run to get me back to normal again?

Sorry that my first post is such a long winded question but it is a very urgent one from me :)

Thanks in advance

chris.patron

Awards
Ya the nolva should be fine 9 days isn't a very long run

AndyAbbott

Awards
That's kind of what I was thinking, any idea on length of PCT for that, i,ve done the full four weeks before at tapering off doses

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
After only 9 days I wouldn't worry about it, but you can always run a week of nolva for peace of mind. Perhaps 20mg a day for the first 4 and then 3 at 10mg. Save your erase, though.

AndyAbbott

Awards
I had planned to do a total 4 week cycle, theres no way I can sustain this though, I can't keep down any solids, I'm weak as a kitten and haven't been able to train for the entirety of being ill!

Thanks Saywutrly, that's exactly what I shall do!