Ur Spray by Prototype nutrition

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm aware of who PA is; I'm only curious of how his ursolic acid works for a cut to preserve muscle on a deficit. Not too worried about building muscle from a natural product.
Has anyone used this recently?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would opt for more studied alternatives personally.

Creatine, TMG, PA
HICA, HMB, leucine/BCAAs

I have never had luck with any form of UA, At any dose. Could vary in other users

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So you've tried Patrick's topical spray and had no luck?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have seen logs reporting it is great, overall compared to other TD natural products it us probably among the best liked.

Wait for more guys to jump in before listening to just my experience.

Personally, I got the pump after applications but over the course of the 8 weeks I couldn't say for certain it had been of assistance for my results.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I stacked it with oral UA, way over the dosage recommendations as well.

But with the terrible bioavailability that doesn't really say anything

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
It's either this, 7keto, or 11oxo-(which I know is suppressive)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oxo of those, strictly for results, IMO.

But it gets pricy at a decent dose.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
It's either this, 7keto, or 11oxo-(which I know is suppressive)
You sure its suppresive ?? I triede it...Didnt seem like it.. What about iron legion xi-kt ? That should help you in the way you want.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Can't find any state-side
I can get 11-oxoderm

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
It's not the shipping, it's the conversion between pounds and the American dollar. Most of their prices equate to like 80-90 a bottle of something that used to be $30-50 stateside

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
I'm aware of who PA is; I'm only curious of how his ursolic acid works for a cut to preserve muscle on a deficit.
Ursolic acid is actually quite comprehensively studied.

In regards to your question-the most deeming evidence suggests that in a calorie deficit ursolic acid can down regulate the normal production of key atrophic enzymes (specifically E3 ubiquitin ligases: atrogin-1 and Muscle Ring Finger-1) associated with muscle atrophy.

It's pretty dense but here's some reading if you're interested in learning more.

http://ac.els-cdn.com/S155041311100177X/1-s2.0-S155041311100177X-main.pdf?_tid=5bc4a6c6-9d89-11e5-91d1-00000aacb35f&acdnat=1449565078_ceac3531e2c672fb497633197106a077

http://m.ajpendo.physiology.org/content/307/6/E469.full.pdf

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm bored as hell waiting for my next cycle, so I'm messing around with stuff. Despite it's HORRIBLE bio-availability orally, I ordered some bulk UA powder from SP. This study (the only one, ever, in people) didn't seem to have any financial conflicts and they got *something* at 450mg/3 per Day. So I figured why the heck not. 100g was $13 and I plan on 3g/Day which would be 750mg UA for 33 days, per bag.

Ursolic Acid-Induced Elevation of Serum Irisin Augments Muscle Strength During Resistance Training in Men

I absolutely would not pay $80/Month for the spray - no matter how great it is.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always thought of UA spray as apple peel juice...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im actually curious about this stuff as well.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You sure its suppresive ?? I triede it...Didnt seem like it.. What about iron legion xi-kt ? That should help you in the way you want.
It's minimally suppressive. Products like prototype nutrition 11 spray did not need a SERM PCT. as far as UR spray I used it for over a year at about 200 sprays a day. About 100 sprays twice a day. I took 2 showers a day and would use Evomuse Java lather soap and would apply the ur spray afterward. I'd then wrap myself in Saran Wrap to help penetrate it even further. I'd then use gold bonds men's moisturizer to help penetrate it even further. I definitely felt major increases in thirst...a drop in blood sugar...an ability to maintain muscle while cutting and continuing to add strength...increase in hunger and a major increase in body temperature and sweating. I would sweat profusely. With transdermals it's about doing everything humanly possible to get that **** in your system even if it's really annoying. Over the course of a year or so I went without the ur spray for about a week. Major ****ing difference. Unbelieveable difference in how I felt etc

nym

Awards
BlockBuilder: Did you gain fat back after you stopped using it? Or was it just the lack of feeling pumped, because of the retained water?

I'm wondering if UR spray is of any use to assist in a strict and timely limited cut-phase to get down a weight-class, therefore whether the fat-loss can be maintained afterwards :)

Thanks in advance.
(And sorry for digging up an half a year old thread.)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm aware of who PA is; I'm only curious of how his ursolic acid works for a cut to preserve muscle on a deficit. Not too worried about building muscle from a natural product.
Has anyone used this recently?
yes I have used it worked great for me. will dry your skin a little. used 20-25 sprays- never hit the max. muscle def and helped me to get a little leaner. energy was great and burned fat faster.
used 7 spray, COP, DHEA and R- never any issues, except as i said, it will dry your skin a little.
on the 7, sweating and energy was increased

i liked it and will again

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It's minimally suppressive. Products like prototype nutrition 11 spray did not need a SERM PCT. as far as UR spray I used it for over a year at about 200 sprays a day. About 100 sprays twice a day. I took 2 showers a day and would use Evomuse Java lather soap and would apply the ur spray afterward. I'd then wrap myself in Saran Wrap to help penetrate it even further. I'd then use gold bonds men's moisturizer to help penetrate it even further. I definitely felt major increases in thirst...a drop in blood sugar...an ability to maintain muscle while cutting and continuing to add strength...increase in hunger and a major increase in body temperature and sweating. I would sweat profusely. With transdermals it's about doing everything humanly possible to get that **** in your system even if it's really annoying. Over the course of a year or so I went without the ur spray for about a week. Major ****ing difference. Unbelieveable difference in how I felt etc
lol- sweating- you cant fully describe it unless you have gone thru it. i know what you mean bro-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457216550.458857.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Have you cycled on and off of it? Is the fat loss maintained in the off-phase or is it gained back rapidly, given that the diet and exercise-level isn't changed?

Thanks
i cycle all my supp on/off- your body needs to take a break. did 6 weeks on then off for 3. fat didnt come back but i also wasnt stopping at Micky D's every 2 miles.

both products worked great for me and the energy, focus and wgt loss, this helped. using the above and vit along with COP. I never went the full sprays, 20-25 all i needed. vascularity in arms upper back, abs showed and with no cardio- but diet was in check.

no wgt didnt come back on right away- like diet pills

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used Ursolic Acid up to 1 gram per day (4 grams of 25% extract) and Epharms pump spray. I'd say the results were minimal with both. Pump spray may have been slightly better. Both oral 11-Oxo and transdermal XI-KT worked better, but I'd give a slight edge to oral 11-oxo at 1 gram/day over the transdermal stuff.

I have a feeling that my issue with UA may have been that going transdermal was expensive, and my funds were limited, so I couldn't play with doses as much and longer time frames with that compound may work better.

I would like to try UR spray but haven't yet, due to cost.

I think 7-Keto orally and transdermally is one of the most under rated products out there. It is, IMO, maybe even better than Ursolic Acid, but not as hard hitting as 11-oxo.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've used Ursolic Acid up to 1 gram per day (4 grams of 25% extract) and Epharms pump spray. I'd say the results were minimal with both. Pump spray may have been slightly better. Both oral 11-Oxo and transdermal XI-KT worked better, but I'd give a slight edge to oral 11-oxo at 1 gram/day over the transdermal stuff.

I have a feeling that my issue with UA may have been that going transdermal was expensive, and my funds were limited, so I couldn't play with doses as much and longer time frames with that compound may work better.

I would like to try UR spray but haven't yet, due to cost.

I think 7-Keto orally and transdermally is one of the most under rated products out there. It is, IMO, maybe even better than Ursolic Acid, but not as hard hitting as 11-oxo.
part of the reason i used have the dose. never went above 25, stuff isnt cheap

nym

Awards
Another question that came to my mind: Is the application of ursolic acid prohibited in drug-free competitions, such as WDFPF or others controlled by WADA or their national associations?

It functions as a light aromatase-inhibitor, so WADA would prohibit its use in competition, if I'm not mistaken. But what about leaving enough of a time frame between the application and the potential competiton?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
best to be answered by the company directly- not sure how much is in each exact spray, x amount of sprays and term of using.

nym

Awards
best to be answered by the company directly- not sure how much is in each exact spray, x amount of sprays and term of using.
Prototype nutrition states it as follows: "There are 7.2 grams of actives in the sprays, thus you are looking at approximately 249 mgs of active per 50 sprays."
I wasn't able to find anything about the half-life period.

Going to contact the company. Thanks :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hate to say this, but safe to say 120-125 mgs per 25 sprays then? I started with 12, 15, 20, 25 max- if you do decided to use it, start off with half or little less

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd contact the company directly with that question.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three days in at 15-20 sprays a day I am getting better sleep, Fuller, little leaner, increase in thirst, and libido has gone up, feels like a really good gda!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Three days in at 15-20 sprays a day I am getting better sleep, Fuller, little leaner, increase in thirst, and libido has gone up, feels like a really good gda!
I've had great results but I'm also dosing about 200 sprays per day. Especially on a progressive cut it's helped a lot. Like anything else diet and training needs to be on point though. Especially with natural products there isn't much room for error in diet and training.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Leaner in 3 days? Awesome.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use the stuff constantly when I’m not off cycle. Really helps during pct for me to keep the Fullness

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody ran BLR's Exotherm or Evomuse's SuperNova to compare UR Spray to?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran two bottles back to back over about 6 weeks. Noticed nothing

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of UR spray?
You're going to have to take everyone's responses with a grain of salt. For example someone who has ran multiple steroid cycles might use this product and notice absolutely nothing because they've used substances far stronger and superior to a natural product like UR spray. Or some people might simply not respond. I've personally been using it for years everyday and if I go off of it there is a ridiculous difference. IMO this is a product that gives you better results over a longer period of time. If you aren't willing to stick with it for at least 4 months I wouldn't even try it

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ursa Major is way better and much more cost effective IMO.
Better? I thought they were the same but different brand?

also I’m based in the UK, so with shipping not sure how much Ursa Major would be...

Last edited:
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They both work great. Ursa Major can be found cheaper and it’s delivery method makes it easier to dose higher

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They both work great. Ursa Major can be found cheaper and it’s delivery method makes it easier to dose higher
Thanks for response. Prototype Nutrition available where I am in the UK. I was looking to try 7 Spray or UR Spray, have you used both? Any comparison/ How do they compare?