Update on legislative ban on gear in China?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering, does anyone have any updates on the legislation that is set to go into effect in China on Jan. 1st that bans the export of gear, HGH, peptides, SARMs, etc.? I got in touch with fairly well-known supplier from China, and they're sold out of most of their products already and said they won't be shipping out anymore products to the US after Jan. 1st.

Is this really it? :(

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard of it, but someone needs to tell china the saying "the business of america is business" If they wont supply the stuff i am sure other countries will. Hell korea, thailand or mabye even vietnam.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for updates...... got enough stashed to cycle for another year but will run out of peptides pretty soon.

May main concern is that if China stop exporting raws we’ll see a big increase in bunk gear as suppliers don’t want to lose out on revenue but raws will be in short supply- most industries tend to see a big jump in fakes when real product is scarce. Others will eventually pick up the slack but there will be a lag....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know what to make of it. Some companies are pulling the plug, others are claiming bisiness as usual.
I think this is all source dependent (where theyre getting the raws). Ive had someone tell me some of the raws (like trest and primo) they may not be able to get at all but other products are still moving as usual bc their main supplier is still pumping it out. I am certain that prices will go up some tho. That's what ive been told anyway

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this is all source dependent (where theyre getting the raws). Ive had someone tell me some of the raws (like trest and primo) they may not be able to get at all but other products are still moving as usual bc their main supplier is still pumping it out. I am certain that prices will go up some tho. That's what ive been told anyway
Sounds like it might just depend on whether or not the individual manufacturer is going to be willing to brave the risks of getting caught and prosecuted by the Chinese government. I do certainly hope that primo remains available, though. LOL

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After living through all the other things like this, I've honestly just let this sit there, and not even really done any checking.
I may send a couple of emails, and see what response I get.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They will still be able to get raws from india. This usually happens around the olympics, and China will be re-open shortly after. But if you stock up for a year you should be good to go. But again, China wont ship during this time, but Countries like India will

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it might just depend on whether or not the individual manufacturer is going to be willing to brave the risks of getting caught and prosecuted by the Chinese government. I do certainly hope that primo remains available, though. LOL

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will still be able to get raws from india. This usually happens around the olympics, and China will be re-open shortly after. But if you stock up for a year you should be good to go. But again, China wont ship during this time, but Countries like India will
So do you think the Chinese suppliers will eventually get back into the business, even with the new law being implemented?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, exactly this.
80% of my stuff is from India, supposedly pharma grade stuff, and it works wonders. Even supplements from there are good and potent. Peptides also. There will always be a new source and new manufacturer, it's just the question will the price stay the same. But I doubt that also. In Europe, only thing that did change was in August, EU on the road customs became verry strict, so stuff is now shipped with ships, which made things go up for like 3-4 €, and thats all.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So do you think the Chinese suppliers will eventually get back into the business, even with the new law being implemented?
Depends if and how severely the Chinese government enforces the law on how many suppliers will get back. Even if they do enforce it where there is a demand and money to be made there will always be suppliers willing to take the risk and do it illegally. Criminals have been with us since the days of Cain and will remain until the end lol.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if hair loss compounds like RU58841 would be effected by this. Does any one have a link to the list of things that will be effected?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wonder if hair loss compounds like RU58841 would be effected by this. Does any one have a link to the list of things that will be effected?
Look up for a thread a made about it I linked the whole list. I’m at work I can’t check rn but I could find my thread later on

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Does that work?
Yuuup!!! My hair loss prevention stack is pretty meaty and I’m getting regrowth!
(Even before minoxidil)

Finasteride: Monday-Wednesday-Friday

Dutasteride: Tuesday-Thursday

RU 58841 30mg a night
(For any left over DHT or Androgens at the scalp. I just started suspending it in Minoxidil this week for a growth agonist too)

And I have absolutely no sides. Been doing this for a few months now. I’ve taken RU in the past but I’ve dropped it and same with Finasteride just during cycles. But **** all that I want to keep my hair as long as I can now. Betches love hair. Also doesn’t make me look older than I am.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the Chinese Suppliers will open back up. Give it about a year

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fentanyl is also illgeal in China. Doesn't stop that being mass produced and exported around the world... Don't look to far into this people, have you ever been to a communist country? lol, there corrupt as f*ck

Arnold2020

Awards
Just wondering, does anyone have any updates on the legislation that is set to go into effect in China on Jan. 1st that bans the export of gear, HGH, peptides, SARMs, etc.? I got in touch with fairly well-known supplier from China, and they're sold out of most of their products already and said they won't be shipping out anymore products to the US after Jan. 1st.

Is this really it? :(
Its true, I talked to a rep in china, she said its done

Spookybro

Awards
All my gear comes from Singapore.
So I can careless. Lmao

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never knew Singapore had supplements
Did you really believe for a second China was the only place producing powders? It was the place 90% of the labs went for because it’s CHEAPER. there is many other countries that have as good Rawz as China or even better.

Arnold2020

Awards
Did you really believe for a second China was the only place producing powders? It was the place 90% of the labs went for because it’s CHEAPER. there is many other countries that have as good Rawz as China or even better.
Ok any websites u recommend

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I can confirm that Chinese vendors are going to take the law at least somewhat seriously, because I got in touch with a vendor I've ordered from several times in the past about ordering a few vials of AAS last night and I was flat out refused. They told me that from now on, they won't be shipping out anymore AAS, HGH, or peptides. They said that all they'll be selling from here on out are cosmetics peptides. I got in touch with two other vendors and was told the same thing.

So when 3 Chinese steroid vendors refuse your money, you know something's gotta be up.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All my gear comes from Singapore.
So I can careless. Lmao
So u think they produced it in Singapore ?
and who got the gear from India how can you confirm the Raws they got wasn’t from China ?
China wasn’t only selling to Americans the Raws !!
Anyways let’s hope for the best for us meat heads

DieterAK

Awards
I just moved to Delhi and it’s business as usual with gear. GH, raws are all available and pretty much any other gear you need. I love my markets chemists. Also I agree you better stock up if back in the states until the Olympics are over. Sound advice.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just moved to Delhi and it’s business as usual with gear. GH, raws are all available and pretty much any other gear you need. I love my markets chemists. Also I agree you better stock up if back in the states until the Olympics are over. Sound advice.
So how come India haven’t tapped into gear market like China ?
I thought India mainly do online pharmacy ! Good to know

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All my stuff comes from India, so no worries here. Always quality and in 10 years not a single shipping issue.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All my stuff comes from India, so no worries here. Always quality and in 10 years not a single shipping issue.
This is so new to me !!
Didn’t even know India doing it up like that ...
Still wonder how come they don’t have heavy presence in gear markets like China ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is so new to me !!
Didn’t even know India doing it up like that ...
Still wonder how come they don’t have heavy presence in gear markets like China ?
90% of what’s in your house is from China.. does that mean they are the only one making it? No. But they make it cheaper so that’s the main source. There’s plenty sources that aren’t touched about the situation. Let’s calm down guys lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90% of what’s in your house is from China.. does that mean they are the only one making it? No. But they make it cheaper so that’s the main source. There’s plenty sources that aren’t touched about the situation. Let’s calm down guys lol
Yeah that’s pretty cool india got it , honestly though China main source since their presence was heavy like that .
Awesome

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
India, Thailand, Korea, Mexico (I’m not pinning **** from there tbh), and most of Europe will still be in business. Even if China completely shut down, it’d only take a matter of time before everyone’s favorite source got a new outlet for raws. Just might have a little dry period while things are sorted.

Spookybro

Awards
So u think they produced it in Singapore ?
and who got the gear from India how can you confirm the Raws they got wasn’t from China ?
China wasn’t only selling to Americans the Raws !!
Anyways let’s hope for the best for us meat heads
Not worried about it at all. :)
I have connections to a guy who makes test oils and deca here in the u.s. hes expensive but it's legit stuff and 3 days shipping lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But the raws come from china
There are other producers of Rawz stop spitting the same **** again and again. The big labs will move on and the small ones will die end of story. My supplier (biggest bought source in Canada) already switched powders and is starting to use another country.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are other producers of Rawz stop spitting the same **** again and again. The big labs will move on and the small ones will die end of story. My supplier (biggest bought source in Canada) already switched powders and is starting to use another country.
Mannn gotta move to Canada now , even laws more lax about AAS !
Out of curiosity where the other Raws source from ?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It just sucks that PEDS prices will probably never again be as cheap as they were back when China was in the game. For example, there were several suppliers out of China who sold Primobolan for less than $40/vial (100 mg/ml, 10 ml per vial) and HGH for $75 for kits of 100 IUs and whose products had been independently tested to be legit. I doubt we'll ever see prices that low again, but I would love (and hope) to be proven wrong.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It just sucks that PEDS prices will probably never again be as cheap as they were back when China was in the game. For example, there were several suppliers out of China who sold Primobolan for less than $40/vial (100 mg/ml, 10 ml per vial) and HGH for $75 for kits of 100 IUs and whose products had been independently tested to be legit. I doubt we'll ever see prices that low again, but I would love (and hope) to be proven wrong.
I also believe it’ll take quite some time to see such prices again, if we ever see it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also believe it’ll take quite some time to see such prices again, if we ever see it.
How much more expensive do you think most PEDs will become, if you had to take a guess? It sucks to think that right up until the ban, a month's worth of 2-3 IUs/day of HGH only cost $75. Hoping we don't see 2-3x price increases.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much more expensive do you think most PEDs will become, if you had to take a guess? It sucks to think that right up until the ban, a month's worth of 2-3 IUs/day of HGH only cost $75. Hoping we don't see 2-3x price increases.
It’s a very good question lol I was thinking prices were maybe going to double... I’m just hoping it’s not going to be worse than that

Spookybro

Awards
Update: I called a couple sources from China and I was told that while some are going to quit Jan 1st... The ones staying in business like them will be producing even more and they believe in 6 months more suppliers will be available than ever before due to demand. Hmmmmm

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Niiiiice

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone noticed any prices imcreasing etc 🤔?
Or anything not in stock anymore ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone noticed any prices imcreasing etc 🤔?
Or anything not in stock anymore ?
Not in the great and almighty Canada. Things might suck a little in the US soon but you guys will always have gear anyways.