UPDATE CALUM VON MOGER Tried to End His Life

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t read the article or watch the video BUT…. When I hear that someone TRIED to kill them selves It tends to be for attention.

If someone REALLY wants to die it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to make sure that they do it completely.

I can think of half a dozen attention whores that I’ve known in my life who TRIED to kill themselves.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn’t read the article or watch the video BUT…. When I hear that someone TRIED to kill them selves It tends to be for attention.

If someone REALLY wants to die it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to make sure that they do it completely.

I can think of half a dozen attention whores that I’ve known in my life who TRIED to kill themselves.
The article makes it sounds like drugs might've played a role. Not defending the guy, he might've just been seeking attention, however if he was under the influence, he might've had the courage to try but not the ability to get it right.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He is just looking for attention. He has always been a total full of himself douche. Maybe he will get help - but I highly doubt it. He has to stayed full of anabolics and in the spot light - and that no longer works for him

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was a suicide attempt, apparently he was also cutting himself.