Upcoming Trest/MENT Cycle

texxurr

Awards
Previous gear was **** so I have been cruising for a while and have gradually gone down in bf with the help of T3 & Clen to around 8% BF, when trying to stop T3 around 2 weeks ago I quickly had hypothyroid like symptoms and am guessing I will have around 3 weeks of thyroid problems at beginning of cycle but I am delaying the inevitable by cruising w/ 25mcg T3 and 200 Test. After reading my upcoming potential cycle do any of you have any insight into how the thyroid may affect me in upcoming weeks/months?

Many of this is dependent on my reaction to ment therefore I don't have planned specifics and will adjust accordingly to proper benefit:negatives ratio while using Mast + AI to mitigate side effects.
12-16 weeks
MENT Starting at 12.5mg/day, gradually titrating dosage
Mast E 500-600mg/week
Arimidex on hand

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Critical information is how long on cruise were you? I personally would clear up everything before starting another blast but I have very little experience with thyroid hormone usage so? It's just smart to be as healthy as possible before blasting! Especially if your not competing don't ruin your health over nothing but a marginal increase in results if any or worse because medical issues long term will hinder progress!!!

texxurr

Awards
Blast lasted around 4 weeks before having to throw in towel from nasty solvents, been cruising for 8 weekish mark, prior to the 2 week blast I cruised for another 16 weeks and my dosages during blast were 350/350/350 test tren mast.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
OK so you've definitely has adequate time off considering you aborted after just 4 weeks although I'm assuming the solvents were causing systemic inflammation issues?

My question is are you planning titration off the t3 during the beginning of the cycle or are you going to cruise on t3 which I wouldn't recommend risking hypothyroidism issues long term! How severe of symptoms are you experiencing?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I mean lots of people have used t3 for years and been able to come off so there are far worse things you can do but I am of the mindset everything should be approached as safely as possible? Like I said my personal experience with t3 is limited so?

texxurr

Awards
OK so you've definitely has adequate time off considering you aborted after just 4 weeks although I'm assuming the solvents were causing systemic inflammation issues?

My question is are you planning titration off the t3 during the beginning of the cycle or are you going to cruise on t3 which I wouldn't recommend risking hypothyroidism issues long term! How severe of symptoms are you experiencing?
I am going cold turkey but I assume the Clen, T3 and low calories including adderall was causing extreme thyroid stress considering its the only time i've had noticeable hair thinning (no shedding) and hairline receeding. The symptoms weren't unbearable I just did not have a specific plan at the time on my issue or upcoming cycle so decided to comeback on during rebound.

The symptoms were pretty standard but didnt begin until 3 days after ceasing use: 11lbs weight gain in 4 days, Mild lethargy, Intense hunger, and more than likely a slowed metabolism. Most of the motivation to get back on as well was due to looking ugly from retention in the face. Just don't want to go cold turkey and gain tons of fat, will control epedema and have increased sodium + water intake greatly, will reduce adderall down to 20mg daily and monitor bp and other potential problems that may arise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's very rare for men to get that thyroid issue after t3 but not impossible. Masteron dosent seem to help with the estrogen on trestolone the same way it does with testosterone, probably something to do with the methyl estrogen. I'm not saying it's useless, just not as useful as controlling estrogen as it does with test. I would still keep at least 50-100mg of testosterone in your cycle just so you don't have zero testosterone on cycle.

Finally, I'd pick something else besides trestolone, it's overrated. It works like everything else but with more side effects.

Lots of ppl love it, seems to be better for strength gains then a lot of other drugs. But all these guys that swear they blew up on trestolone, where's the before and after pictures. Literally zero ppl show them and if something gives you amazing gains your definitely gonna be taking pictures.

Can you use it, sure, but if you do, you wanna have a lot of ai on hand, raloxefine or nolva on hand, prami or caber on hand. All of those may become necessary and it's the problem arises and you don't have the right stuff guess what the result is, titties. Tits on a fukin bull.

Ask me how I know.... 😂

texxurr

Awards
It's very rare for men to get that thyroid issue after t3 but not impossible. Masteron dosent seem to help with the estrogen on trestolone the same way it does with testosterone, probably something to do with the methyl estrogen. I'm not saying it's useless, just not as useful as controlling estrogen as it does with test. I would still keep at least 50-100mg of testosterone in your cycle just so you don't have zero testosterone on cycle.

Finally, I'd pick something else besides trestolone, it's overrated. It works like everything else but with more side effects.

Lots of ppl love it, seems to be better for strength gains then a lot of other drugs. But all these guys that swear they blew up on trestolone, where's the before and after pictures. Literally zero ppl show them and if something gives you amazing gains your definitely gonna be taking pictures.

Can you use it, sure, but if you do, you wanna have a lot of ai on hand, raloxefine or nolva on hand, prami or caber on hand. All of those may become necessary and it's the problem arises and you don't have the right stuff guess what the result is, titties. Tits on a fukin bull.

Ask me how I know.... 😂
No clue how I forgot to mention amphetamines in the first post, more than likely that was the reason for thyroid problems. 60mg daily while on -1000 calories + Clen + T3 was waiting to **** up my adrenal axis. Went from 5'11 195 16% to 167 7.5%

Is MENT actually that shitty as the main compound? Should I scrap the MENT altogether? I was hearing great things about MENT + Masteron High Dose and that there is virtually no bloat if enough masteron is used in high enough doses. Spent $400 on MENT already so idk what I should do with that, could throw in sdrol if needed.

I want to gain on a **** ton of mass that I felt like I lost. However, I needed to get lean and its the first time I've gotten below 10% my entire life. Used to be 18% 132lbs 5'9 JR year highschool, terrible fucking fat in the face. Some of the initial weight gain is going to be fluff weight on this rebound so no clue how to make the best of it. Any suggestions?

Maybe the following would be superior to MENT + Masteron + Sdrol?

1-16 Test Cyp 500-1g
1-16 Mast E 400-600mg
1-16 Tren E 350-500mg
1-4 DBOL 25mg/day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude, wtf! Your 170lbs, that's more gear then a 250,lb guy runs in his off season. Food is what adds mass.

And almost no1 that knows what there doing uses tren in there bulking phases.

1-16 test 450-600
1-16 eq 450-600
You don't need anything else. There's a limit to how much muscle you gain in a given period of time. The average guy that blasts and cruises adds about 10lbs of muscle per YEAR! you might gain 20-30lbs on cycle but it's not all muscle, it's glycogen and water.

If you really wanted to push it add 30mg of SD the last 4 weeks

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ughhh..I didn't even see 16 weeks of tren @ up to 500mg!?! Yea good luck gaining mass. Tren is thermogenic. It's great for keeping strength while on a cut!!! Because you can't use halotestin for 8 weeks. You won't make it 16 weeks on that much tren I promise you, and if you did it's either not real or severely underdosed. Just stick with test and eq or deca. I prefer deca but eq will make you hungry so that maybe a better option. I'm not opposed to dbol in the beginning but that's more of a personal thing

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
No clue how I forgot to mention amphetamines in the first post, more than likely that was the reason for thyroid problems. 60mg daily while on -1000 calories + Clen + T3 was waiting to **** up my adrenal axis. Went from 5'11 195 16% to 167 7.5%

Is MENT actually that shitty as the main compound? Should I scrap the MENT altogether? I was hearing great things about MENT + Masteron High Dose and that there is virtually no bloat if enough masteron is used in high enough doses. Spent $400 on MENT already so idk what I should do with that, could throw in sdrol if needed.

I want to gain on a **** ton of mass that I felt like I lost. However, I needed to get lean and its the first time I've gotten below 10% my entire life. Used to be 18% 132lbs 5'9 JR year highschool, terrible fucking fat in the face. Some of the initial weight gain is going to be fluff weight on this rebound so no clue how to make the best of it. Any suggestions?

Maybe the following would be superior to MENT + Masteron + Sdrol?

1-16 Test Cyp 500-1g
1-16 Mast E 400-600mg
1-16 Tren E 350-500mg
1-4 DBOL 25mg/day
How many cycles have you ran? I'm sorry but it's coming off like you don't have much experience. I really want to help you here so please don't take this the wrong way but being 170lbs I don't understand why your thinking about running a contest prep cycle? Off season bulking doesn't require a **** ton of gear!!! Take Smonts advice and run a Test and Eq cycle which he is giving you like maximum effectiveness doses for so don't double that or anything lol concerned you think you need up to 2100mg of gear a week?? Actually your starting with 2325mg 😮

At your size eating a surplus and taking Smonts cycle advice will be plenty!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How many cycles have you ran? I'm sorry but it's coming off like you don't have much experience. I really want to help you here so please don't take this the wrong way but being 170lbs I don't understand why your thinking about running a contest prep cycle? Off season bulking doesn't require a **** ton of gear!!! Take Smonts advice and run a Test and Eq cycle which he is giving you like maximum effectiveness doses for so don't double that or anything lol concerned you think you need up to 2100mg of gear a week?? Actually your starting with 2325mg 😮

My last cycle ended a few days ago, I was on 300 test and 300 eq, I went up to 450 each then back down to 300 each and added Winnie for the last 4 weeks at 50mg a day. Eating around maintenance calories. That has me at 200lbs with abs and I'm 2 inches shorter then op and have been blasting and cruising for 3 years straight. I literally ate to intentionally not gain weight so I could make a wait class 198, and I still had to starve 10 lb off in the last 10 days.

My point is to op. Food makes you grow, gear to grow don't need to be a lot. At @170-200lbs, 2 grams isn't going to make you grow more than 1 G because we don't physically have enough muscle to use that much ear and that includes myself I do not have enough muscle on me to make use of 2 G of gear in a bulking phase you're just flushing half your gear down the toilet

texxurr

Awards
Dude, wtf! Your 170lbs, that's more gear then a 250,lb guy runs in his off season. Food is what adds mass.

And almost no1 that knows what there doing uses tren in there bulking phases.

1-16 test 450-600
1-16 eq 450-600
You don't need anything else. There's a limit to how much muscle you gain in a given period of time. The average guy that blasts and cruises adds about 10lbs of muscle per YEAR! you might gain 20-30lbs on cycle but it's not all muscle, it's glycogen and water.

If you really wanted to push it add 30mg of SD the last 4 weeks
Yeah I’m 170 but am 7%, not to come off as offensive but I find the look not appealing of a lot of mass monsters. I am in social circles with models so maybe that makes a difference in how I see aesthetics. But I appreciate the advise on gear dosage and will tone in down for sure, if anything it’ll be saving me some money on usage.

Food shouldn’t be an issue during cycle, i naturally have an appetite towards 4500+ when not taking stimulants.

texxurr

Awards

2 blasts so far, both of them have been low dosed but experienced guy at the gym said my dosages were too small when I told him what my original thoughts were before upcoming blast and instead insisted on MENT or Test + Tren, also mentioned GH but I told him I wasn’t too interested

here were my original thoughts:

Test 500mg
Deca 250mg
Mast E 400mg

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're original cycle is just fine bro..I gained 20 pounds on a cycle pretty much the same as that. I was also eating a $hit ton if clean food and I was able to keep most of it did lose a little strength but who cares I got big!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I’m 170 but am 7%, not to come off as offensive but I find the look not appealing of a lot of mass monsters. I am in social circles with models so maybe that makes a difference in how I see aesthetics. But I appreciate the advise on gear dosage and will tone in down for sure, if anything it’ll be saving me some money on usage.

Food shouldn’t be an issue during cycle, i naturally have an appetite towards 4500+ when not taking stimulants.
I don't understand how what you're saying has anything to do with what I said. No one was trying to guide you to look like a mass monster, there's just no situation where 170 lb person needs over 2 G of gear that's insane. If you were 200 lb and 7% body fat you still wouldn't need that much. You're a grown ass man you can do whatever you want, the point I'm trying to make is you're flushing gear down the toilet by using that much. And if you're going for a male model look then trest is the last thing you want. Also if you're using Tren on all your cycles you're going to have a short career in this game. The gear doesn't mean that much, the diet does.

Anywho, good luck

texxurr

Awards
I don't understand how what you're saying has anything to do with what I said. No one was trying to guide you to look like a mass monster, there's just no situation where 170 lb person needs over 2 G of gear that's insane. If you were 200 lb and 7% body fat you still wouldn't need that much. You're a grown ass man you can do whatever you want, the point I'm trying to make is you're flushing gear down the toilet by using that much. And if you're going for a male model look then trest is the last thing you want. Also if you're using Tren on all your cycles you're going to have a short career in this game. The gear doesn't mean that much, the diet does.

Anywho, good luck
don’t take it to heart was only saying that 170lbs 7% lean is only incredibly skinny coming from the POV from someone who is a “mass monster”. I completely agree with you and appreciate the advice on the gear needed considering my LBM is far different from someone who is 235 lean

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
don’t take it to heart was only saying that 170lbs 7% lean is only incredibly skinny coming from the POV from someone who is a “mass monster”. I completely agree with you and appreciate the advice on the gear needed considering my LBM is far different from someone who is 235 lean
Im not taking anything to heart lol. I just have nothing else to say so I said good luck

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your really confusing me, you keep saying a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with the points I was making. I never said anything about being skinny. But it's all irrelevant, carry on and do what your gonna do. I'm just watching from the sidelines. If you log what your doing I'm still here watching it. You don't need to keep reassuring me, I'm not mad at you or anything lol

texxurr

Awards
I was inferring your comment on my weight was condescending but you seem to be good hearted, hard to differentiate at times w/ many guys trying to establish dominance on bb forums (no clue how this one differentiates from others in terms of guys **** talking). I understanding the concepts of effective dosing, ar increases / "saturation" theories and longevity but had my mind changed from older friend but I figured now that the MENT is just not going to be used, new AAS on the way and going to run this

12 Weeks

Test Cyp 350mg
Tren E 200-250mg
EQ 350mg

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I was inferring your comment on my weight was condescending but you seem to be good hearted, hard to differentiate at times w/ many guys trying to establish dominance on bb forums (no clue how this one differentiates from others in terms of guys **** talking). I understanding the concepts of effective dosing, ar increases / "saturation" theories and longevity but had my mind changed from older friend but I figured now that the MENT is just not going to be used, new AAS on the way and going to run this

12 Weeks

Test Cyp 350mg
Tren E 200-250mg
EQ 350mg
None of us was being dicks we mentioned the weight because AAS dosages are dependent on your size plus if your still very far away from your genetic limit then you don't need gram plus cycles generally?

I'm assuming you've used tren before at 200mg? I only ask because you might experience sides that will be counterproductive to bulking? Sure you can run anything for a bulk or cut but Trenbolone is usually used during contest prep!

That cycle will be effective assuming the tren sides don't interfere with sleep and nutrition! I personally would have gone with Smonts advise of a Test/Eq cycle at 450/450 instead of using the 200mg of Tren but it's up to you!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 blasts so far, both of them have been low dosed but experienced guy at the gym said my dosages were too small when I told him what my original thoughts were before upcoming blast and instead insisted on MENT or Test + Tren, also mentioned GH but I told him I wasn’t too interested

here were my original thoughts:

Test 500mg
Deca 250mg
Mast E 400mg
Don't listen to the guy from your gym.

texxurr

Awards
None of us was being dicks we mentioned the weight because AAS dosages are dependent on your size plus if your still very far away from your genetic limit then you don't need gram plus cycles generally?

I'm assuming you've used tren before at 200mg? I only ask because you might experience sides that will be counterproductive to bulking? Sure you can run anything for a bulk or cut but Trenbolone is usually used during contest prep!

That cycle will be effective assuming the tren sides don't interfere with sleep and nutrition! I personally would have gone with Smonts advise of a Test/Eq cycle at 450/450 instead of using the 200mg of Tren but it's up to you!
yes i've ran tren before and the only noticeable side effects were night sweats and decreased appetite (hopefully bold cyp will counter), the tren gives me great mental benefits but I will take it out if I feel it is being counter-productive. will adjust dosages on cycle minutely.

taking a step back to look at 2.25g blast got me thinking a bit, had to take a step back and reanalyze my existing knowledge and look towards people with good understanding of longevity and efficiency while on gear, people like victor black. Have since ordered tons of different supplementation to support my body and will be sure to monitor blood pressure, heart rate, and get dexa scans with bloodwork as much as possible. May extend to 16 weeks if everything is going smooth, but would definitely toss tren out prior to 14 week mark. Training and nutrition are in my opinion very decent, following a little bit of a modified Dorian Yates Heavy Duty program for this blast which has given great results previously.