Upcoming beastdrol cycle (my first superdrol cycle)

smithyA

Awards
Been reading alot about this superdrol clone and thought it's about time for me to have ago at it.

stats 5'10, 186ibs,23 years old, lifting just over 5 years

Have done 2 cycles before,all though this will be my fist super drol cycle, and i can't wait!!

Heres what i've planned

Beastdrol 10/20/20/30
hawthorn berry 2/2/2/2
taurine 500/500/500/500
Liv.52 2/2/2/2/2/2

fishoil and joint supps all through cycle

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10
hcgenerate 5/5/5/5
Daa 3/3/3/3

What are your thoughts on my cycle?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I dont see anything wrong with it man except bump that first week to 20mg. You have good stats and you got everything covered. Only thing i might add but its not important would be an AI in the PCT. I got a bad estrogen rebound on my SD cycle because I didnt and it agitated some old gyno I had. If you do run it like 1 week past the SERM and then start to taper off.

smithyA

Awards
cheers man, did you start with 20mg the first week?, well you see i was wondering if i needed an AI, but weren't to sure : /, i was maybe thinking of using Erase?, as i too have some old gyno from perious cycles, what dose would you run Erase on?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I ran 30mg for 4 weeks... never again lol. During cycle SD will not aromitize but your body will produce natural estrogen... then when you hit pct it can spike. So the AI would only be needed during pct. I like aromasin since there is no chance of rebound. Not very familiar with Erase but I'm guessing get two bottles, follow the recommended dosage and taper off 2 weeks after Nolva.