• Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys I have a problem I need some advice I have ran 2 cycles before
1st cycle was 1 andro only a 220 4 weeks Pct clomid
2nd cycle was epi and 1 andro 750 epi 330 1 andro no sides
Now I was doing my 3rd cycle
Epi at 750 4 andro at 220 1 andro at 330
My goal was trying to cut little
At 2 weeks I notice some light dark spots on my face then become more darker at 3 week then I was researching and I found out it was melasma o hiperpigmentacion the cause it's the hormone imbalance so I had to stop the cycle now I'm stock wit my melasma using different creams to try to faded
So I can't take nothing hormonal so I have 2 bottles of super shred by OL and 1 bottle of Eradicate 2 of sup3r 7 are those compounds hormonal?
I wanna mix them to try to cut

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
WTF are epi and andro? Prohormones? First, see your M.D. Second, do some research. Third, lift, diet, lift, diet, lift diet and then when your gains and growth plateau, do more research...

and then...consider actual aas. At least there(provided you get your stuff from a reputable source) you have consistency and you can see other reactions and it will be more across the board. Not some random reaction to some combo of crap made God knows where.

good luck

BN

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF are epi and andro? Prohormones? First, see your M.D. Second, do some research. Third, lift, diet, lift, diet, lift diet and then when your gains and growth plateau, do more research...

and then...consider actual aas. At least there(provided you get your stuff from a reputable source) you have consistency and you can see other reactions and it will be more across the board. Not some random reaction to some combo of crap made God knows where.

good luck

BN
Thank you but you not helping
And congrats on your 7 post keep it up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

good luck

BN
WTF does that have to do with anything he said

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello guys I have a problem I need some advice I have ran 2 cycles before
1st cycle was 1 andro only a 220 4 weeks Pct clomid
2nd cycle was epi and 1 andro 750 epi 330 1 andro no sides
Now I was doing my 3rd cycle
Epi at 750 4 andro at 220 1 andro at 330
My goal was trying to cut little
At 2 weeks I notice some light dark spots on my face then become more darker at 3 week then I was researching and I found out it was melasma o hiperpigmentacion the cause it's the hormone imbalance so I had to stop the cycle now I'm stock wit my melasma using different creams to try to faded
So I can't take nothing hormonal so I have 2 bottles of super shred by OL and 1 bottle of Eradicate 2 of sup3r 7 are those compounds hormonal?
I wanna mix them to try to cut
Super shred is totally on hormonal, eradicate "technically" could be very slightly (more like a hormonal influencer and not a good/strong one at that- you should be fine to use it), super 7 is mildly hormonal.

The only one I would avoid while looking to stabilize hormones would be the 7, but eradicate a bit further behind that as well (however o doubt it will really have enough impact to make a difference with that condition).

What hormone(S) are typically out of whack and which way to cause your issue?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

good luck

BN
Because ph's made in gmp facilities and qc controlled by the federal govt are def "more reputable" and made "god knows where" vs shady, illegal, ugl steroids made LITERALLY god knows where and by who.

Deeerrrrpppppp

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Whatever about the discussion about UGL AAS vs Legal PHs.

Legal PHs are really harsh on one's system. Ive been there, almost died with Superdrol, using 10mg a day.

Anyway never heard about this side effect, thats fcking werid man, go to a doc preferable an Endo ASAP. Let us know whata **** is this.

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
Because ph's made in gmp facilities and qc controlled by the federal govt are def "more reputable" and made "god knows where" vs shady, illegal, ugl steroids made LITERALLY god knows where and by who.

Deeerrrrpppppp
LOL I hope you are being sarcastic....Those products are not regulated and only after enough bad **** happens do the Feds step in and do something about it. Yea there are a lot of ****ty UGLs out there but If you have a good source or a good raw source and brew yourself...the effects and side effects are much more predictable and manageable.

As far as that goes....too much mac n cheese can kill you so...DERP?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOL I hope you are being sarcastic....Those products are not regulated and only after enough bad **** happens do the Feds step in and do something about it. Yea there are a lot of ****ty UGLs out there but If you have a good source or a good raw source and brew yourself...the effects and side effects are much more predictable and manageable.

As far as that goes....too much mac n cheese can kill you so...DERP?
hahaha not regulated??? anything sold as a dietary supplement is regulated. by the FDA. 100% of the time. its not even a question, and why anytime the (the FDA) tests and something comes up, its an immediate ban and usually the death of that company unless they have a tooonnnnn of cash to recover.

think what you like, but unless you're the one making the raws, home-brewing, etc, you never know what is really in your gear.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Whatever about the discussion about UGL AAS vs Legal PHs.

Legal PHs are really harsh on one's system. Ive been there, almost died with Superdrol, using 10mg a day.

Anyway never heard about this side effect, thats fcking werid man, go to a doc preferable an Endo ASAP. Let us know whata **** is this.
If you almost died on superdrol it was laced with Fentanyl

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you almost died on superdrol it was laced with Fentanyl
Hahaha now that's funny... Fentanyl be killing folks for real. Every thing is spiked with that garbage these days. Glad I got out when heroin was still heroin ?

Seriously, I don't know what's going on w am.... I've seen some of the funniest posts from people being dead serious the last few days. And trolls arguing about gear that you can tell have very little real life experience lol but seriously almost died on 10 mg superdrol

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Its true, i was on forth to fifth week when i took a mdrol cap on really empty stomach. Was going to have lunch. I stayed in bed for 36 hours. It was like a really bad bad hangover. I probably was going to **** my liver pretty good if i kept on cycling it. But i started PCT as soon as i got better. Probably overeacting i almost died, but my liver told me to stop right away,

chris.patron

Awards
hahaha not regulated??? anything sold as a dietary supplement is regulated. by the FDA. 100% of the time. its not even a question, and why anytime the (the FDA) tests and something comes up, its an immediate ban and usually the death of that company unless they have a tooonnnnn of cash to recover.

think what you like, but unless you're the one making the raws, home-brewing, etc, you never know what is really in your gear.
Actually if you read the back of any supplement bottle you will notice that it says that the products have not been regulated by the FDA. Supplements are In a gray area and only when a product has enough reports of adverse reactions does the FDA get involved. "Legal" supplements meaning prohormones are more likely to kill you and your liver than true aas. Because aas are legal in Europe now many including ugl"s many of these company are held at stricter standards than prohormones which are basically just chinese made powders thrown into capsules. Also prohormones were only made to circumvent the law by using compound structures that had not yet made it on the illegal compound list. Many of those being steroid structure recipes that were originally thrown out back in the old days because of being too toxic and less effective than the more well known aas compounds. But being the times we live in people will sell anything to make a buck these days and the law is still stuck in the Middle Ages.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ever see the movie bigger stronger faster? When they start talking about the supplement industry they explain that no1 has to prove that there supplements are safe, in fact, to take it off the market someone has to prove that it's not safe. As long as all the ingredients are looking legal you can bottle and sell it. They are(Not) regulated like most other things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's a whole separate set of regulations for supplements and that's why there constantly finding supplements contaminated with illegal ingredients but not for months or even a year after it's been on the market

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think phs are more harsh, if anything they could be more safe. Many Phs are actually considered aas and I think the misconception comes from that you normally get less out of a ph and we just don't have much studies on that specific product. And of course the pcts made by herbs that's supposed to act like nolva and that's supposed to help with a shutdown are obviously fake. so you're beating your body up without a legit pct, if so then maybe it's more harsh.