Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decided to wait on the cycle.. lgd and 1,4 andro order on the way
Smart choice....One Can only cycle soo many times a yea...I don’t dig the idea of wasting one without a gym (Unless you got a seriously equipped home gym) ....Not to mention the covid in the air 🤣 ...Oh and whose gonna ‘mire the gains while social distancing lol...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is only for 8 weeks then idk..forgot to mention sustain alpha 5 pumps and I get my protein and calories in for sure..6'1 190.. no measurement for body fat however I look like an action figure..goal is to look like one of them dragon balls fighters
Well, I'm envious that your wife works for a butcher!

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm envious that your wife works for a butcher!
And now that she is home she keeps cooking! I am very fortunate to not only eat the best steaks etc around but know where the cows came from.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any input on this stack ? 6 day a week 30 y old furniture mover. Vertical leap and sexy time goals for the next 8 weeks

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wonder what the neighbors think about me jumping up and down, lifting weights in my underwear with heavy metal on blast🦇🌡 bat fever emoji

semtex

semtex

Awards
What kinda success did u have with mk677..was thinking about an lgd order
Mk677 increases IGF1 some claim you get similar results to 2ius a day of hgh's from mk677. I took it, I didn't get any bloat and my wife said my hair and skin looked alot better. the first few weeks it will spike your IGF1 really high, then as your body gets use to it, it will gradually get lower. Mike Arnold says to do 4 days on and 2 days off or 8 days on and 4 days off so you body doesn't adapt to the mk677 and you can keep your IGF1 high indefinitely. If you use it take it with a GDA.

semtex

semtex

Awards
There is a whole thread in the GH/IGF1 section of the forum with blood work that show how effective mk677 is

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you use Mk677 also be taking Berberine daily, as stated above. The biggest side for me, aside from elevated fasting blood sugar, is a lot of lethargy the first couple weeks taking it. Even dosing pre-bed.

Stack looks good to go. Enjoy!

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This entire plan has a terrible weather flaw.. yesterday near tornado winds and a touchdown a dozen miles away.. today sunshine when I'm not home and then a hail storm

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update: stacking sustain alpha, thunderstruck, super natty, score!, tadalafil, and Neuro at

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for the gym to add the Andros and lgd.. home gym is limited

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Waiting for the gym to add the Andros and lgd.. home gym is limited
Like I wrote before that’s the wise move!

Supper natty is legit,...ran it with serms after sarms!

If money allows bump the Lgd to 20mg after a few days

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be remiss not to mention that jump training is skill-focused: you don’t use that to build muscle, and you never jump tired: low reps of 1-5 with sufficient rest between multiple sets to ensure proper technical execution. You use it to build power, THEN do your muscle work after the nervous system has been trained, like cleans & frontsquats.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would be remiss not to mention that jump training is skill-focused: you don’t use that to build muscle, and you never jump tired: low reps of 1-5 with sufficient rest between multiple sets to ensure proper technical execution. You use it to build power, THEN do your muscle work after the nervous system has been trained, like cleans & frontsquats.
I've always taxed my cns with heavy compound lifts or low rep movements before finishing up my workouts with plyo's or agility..have I been training in reverse?🤦‍♂️

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Like I wrote before that’s the wise move!

Supper natty is legit,...ran it with serms after sarms!

If money allows bump the Lgd to 20mg after a few days
U think 4 andro is enough to help with lgd erectile strength side effect?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've always taxed my cns with heavy compound lifts or low rep movements before finishing up my workouts with plyo's or agility..have I been training in reverse?🤦‍♂️
Science would say yes but with a vert near 40" you might as well keep going the way you have been

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
U think 4 andro is enough to help with lgd erectile strength side effect?
Don’t know. I only ran Dermacrine with LGD, Osta, Card. and had no real issues til like week 9.

A potential trade-off with cycling is lowered libido...Just something to consider and deal with...1 andro was bad for me about week five and half.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. If you do the jumps first you will be able to lift greater weights after. This is irrefutable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been exercising in reverse for a decade oh man
As mentioned, it’s produced great results so far so you only have room to improve! Just make sure to still warmup generally BEFORE jumping. A cold body exploding into action is a recipe for disaster.

Warmup -> RFP (Rate of Force Production) -> Strength -> Hypertrophy/Accessory -> Mobility is the ideal order of preparation for a strength athlete.

You take a 10 min walk and do some bodyweight lunges or squats, shoulder movements, whatever you need. Then you do things like jumps for lower body & medball slams or plyo pushups for upper. Then you would do your compound barbell work. Then bodybuilding volume or weak point training, and finally hit a couple stretches while all sweaty so you don’t lock up so bad and recover better.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
plyo work prior to compound lifts is a really good way to prime for improved performance on those lifts. I’ll typically use box jumps for lower body and plyo push ups for upper....

edit: carried on reading and now seem @Hyde has covered this in better detail. I completed agree with his posts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, GNC Epistane. Must've been what, 15 years ago?
lol...10 years ago lg sciences had to take androsterone out of the original t-911 to get gnc to stock it. a lot of people were pissed, including me. we considered lg sciences a sell out and they have never been the same since.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 increases IGF1 some claim you get similar results to 2ius a day of hgh's from mk677. I took it, I didn't get any bloat and my wife said my hair and skin looked alot better. the first few weeks it will spike your IGF1 really high, then as your body gets use to it, it will gradually get lower. Mike Arnold says to do 4 days on and 2 days off or 8 days on and 4 days off so you body doesn't adapt to the mk677 and you can keep your IGF1 high indefinitely. If you use it take it with a GDA.
3 weeks in on the Mk677 and no hair cut in about 9 weeks..nothing but compliments on hair health. Gotta be the mk677

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh and whose gonna ‘mire the gains while social distancing lol...
Aaaand, you hit a jackpot with this rhetorical question. I wonder how many of us would cycle if we were isolated somewhere where noone could see and judge the gains.

I definitely admit that a part of my decision to do a cycle was due to social pressure, id est being surrounded by more muscular guys than me who were on gear, no question about that.
damn i am so superficial.