Anabolic Effect by Competitive Edge LabsWhat to expect/hope for from
- 7 High End Active Ingredients*
- 4 Licensed Branded Ingredients*
- Backed by Clinically Researched Key Ingredients*
- Lean Muscle Gains*
- Hardcore Strength Gains*
- Dramatic Muscle Pumps & Fullness*
- Increases in Natural Testosterone Levels*
- Potent Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Benefits*
- Enhanced Fat Loss*
- Reduced Fatigue*
- Improved Recovery*
- Dramatic Increases in Muscular Endurance*
- Improved Libido*
- Increases in IGF-1 Levels
- Increased Protein Synthesis*
- Lean Muscle Retention While Dieting*
I purchased two bottles to run back to back and solo(other then creatine and usual daily vitamin C and D) to see what I’d get from them. It starts out slow and you don’t feel any big change. Around the week 3 to 4 mark I started feeling bigger and leaner. I had to up my calories by roughly 300 to keep my slow climb going.
As it built for the next couple weeks I was feeling pretty darn good while working out and just throughout the day. Strength was going up and I was feeling lean. Unfortunately nearing the end of my 2nd bottle all this craziness with Covid19 really started so my routine got thrown off. I also had a HUGE fire fighting exam finishing out my first year so my stress levels got pretty high. I will 100% buy 2 or 3 more bottles and do another full run and hopefully nothing too crazy with life pops up.
The top few claims from CEL about Anabolic Effect that standout to me as things I noticed the most would be.
- Enhanced fat loss. To me the scale weight was going down when I was expecting it to stay the same or even go slightly up.
- Lean Muscle Gains/Strength gain and Muscle pumps kind of go together for me in the way that I was feeling good strength wise and felt solid throughout.
Again I like this product and would like to try it again in the future. It also is frequently on sale which makes it even better.