unreal89 uses milehighkratom to get relaxed!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
rps20160308_235016_254.jpg
First off thanks to everyone at milehighkratom.com for making this log possible. Also would like to give a shout out to Montego1 and heavyiron thanks for giving me another shot. I took this last night at 2 scoops for the first time I would say its not as good as the Bali I previously logged that being said it is more of a relaxed go to bed strain. Which is wonderful as I'm currently running tren and trensomnia is in full effect. Also if your looking for something to mix with what I use is great. Looking forward to posting more updates as I go through this 4 oz of kratom !!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Red Vein is a much different feel then bali yeah.

Bali is more energizing while red is eventually /extremely sedative.

Excited to see the feedback!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
It was great through drinking some blackberry wine tonight then tommorow red vein again

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So today I stayed home was gonna go put mulch out at my sisters house she ordered 200 bags. I've had terrible lower back pain this week so I started off my morning with a heaping serving of red vein. The effects of this are mind blowing super smooth pain relief now I know my go to pain killer. thanks again guys will post more as I will be dosing through out the day to subside the pain on this beautiful day;).

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah!

Kicked that mulch right in the face! Lol

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today was a good day was not feeling so well again kind of sick of my job got a interview tommorow at new job. So I stayed home slept in and kicked back with 1 scoop of red vein its my preferred dose anything over 1 and I get sleepy. This gets me lofted perfectly with elevated mood can't wait for tommorow. New job and again a chance to re dose my red vein!!

imlee888

Awards
Blah I've been using kratom nonsgop(except for when I went to basic training) for two years now. I'm going to have to come off of it for 2 months because I'm switching MOS's and the first two months of my next one are pretty strict so I won't be able to use it. The withdrawals piss me off, they aren't anything like suboxone withdrawals(which is why I started using kratom), but they keep me up at night and the restless leg/back syndrom that accompanies it sucks. Like the withdrawal is just enough to piss me off, but not make you laying on the bathroom floor in your own piss **** and vomit. I'd kinda rather the withdrawal go big or go home. I guess I should just taper off

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So I've had some bad experiences not sure what its related to I figure my nolvadex rc liquid other morning dosed it as I'm 5 days in pct dosed 2 scoops Keaton on empty stomach vision started ducking with me. Then everything turned blue and I blacked out I woke up in a puddle of swear needless to say tonight I dosed and all is fine I'm guessing empty stomach with Nolva was a bad idea..

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So everything has been good lowered dose of Nolva to 10 mg already recovering nicely. So went and laid out mulch for my sister today 80 bags she has huge flower beds. Got home to note back was killing me dosed 1 1/2 scoops felt so good a hour in a half in did a nice leg workout loving deffinetly going to purchase some Bali when I run out though!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today I took 4 scoops in around 4 drinks total **** I can't even feel my back and triceps doms are gone love it.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So since I haven't been working for 2 weeks cause my job was ****ty my wife has been working. I have been staying home taking care of our newborn baby girl. She is the sweetest thing ever but as we all know baby's cry and taking care of them all day can stress you out I've found that dosing kratom keeps me more at peace and sane. So there's more uses than just pain relief thanks agian