Unreal89 gets lifted with Milehighkratom!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Alright first off I would like to thank the guys at Milehighkratom.comfor letting me log this awesome product and a big Thanks to Montego1. I received Private Reserve Bali its effects read as uplifting, soothing, pain relieving, mood enhancing, focusing and it nailed the effects. I dosed 2 scoops at around 9:30 pm after my workout was already sore and back slightly hurting the pain I had went away after 20 minutes or so. I was experiencing real good euphoria, talkative I would say if you need something to help you relax and escape for a bit pick some of this up its wonderful. The taste on the other hand was god awful which I know its not supposed to taste good so anyways i mixed it with OJ that made it bearable but still nasty at that. I figure it will be great for days i don't have to work or am really sore as i wont be dosing this every night for multiple reasons I don't want to depend on it to make me feel good but for the occasion it made the night Great!
rps20160129_234313_630.jpg

Then after I thought the feeling was leaving me i went for 1 more scoop in a protein shake which I regret as my stomach is upset now. I learned now that 2 level scoops is best for me. Alright guys that's it for the night stay tuned for more updates and Thanks again!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Nice dude. It will do that at first but your stomach will get use to it and you'll find "your" dose.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Will dose tonight and share effects but time for a afternoon nap old and sleepy :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
As I'm feeling lazy anyways awoke from a nap 20 minutes ago. I dosed 2 1/2 scoops about 10 minutes ago already feeling at peace with the world. I'm loving the relaxation I feel after dosing this product sleep has been more than amazing I feel like recovery time has gone up also. The only thing I have against the product is that I wanna dose it all the time now but I need to break a couple days. Again a 10/10 product if needing relaxation pain relief thanks again every one who made this happen you changed my life :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Had to break tonight urges were strong but will redose tommorow

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
As I'm feeling lazy anyways awoke from a nap 20 minutes ago. I dosed 2 1/2 scoops about 10 minutes ago already feeling at peace with the world. I'm loving the relaxation I feel after dosing this product sleep has been more than amazing I feel like recovery time has gone up also. The only thing I have against the product is that I wanna dose it all the time now but I need to break a couple days. Again a 10/10 product if needing relaxation pain relief thanks again every one who made this happen you changed my life :)
It would be easy to get hooked on this stuff but must take a break to avoid tolerance.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
It would be easy to get hooked on this stuff but must take a break to avoid tolerance.
I had to break as I think during the day I was sweating at work thinking about kratom took last night off will dose tonight

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well I dosed 2 1/2 scoops 20 mins ago already feel on top of the world I found this stuff is wonderful if not taken everyday. I'm not sure maybe montego or a rep can feel me in but I felt mild withdrawals after 3 days continued use. So that being said I will be taking breaks, tonight I had mixed my dose with raspberry tea was horrible. The best thing i've tried was orange juice also notice my sleep is the best I've had in years waking up maybe 1 time all night compared to normal 7-8 times. Also it covers all bases on pain killing and stress relief thanks at Montego1 your the best I love this stuff goodnight guys gonna shop around on supplement's peace!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Well I dosed 2 1/2 scoops 20 mins ago already feel on top of the world I found this stuff is wonderful if not taken everyday. I'm not sure maybe montego or a rep can feel me in but I felt mild withdrawals after 3 days continued use. So that being said I will be taking breaks, tonight I had mixed my dose with raspberry tea was horrible. The best thing i've tried was orange juice also notice my sleep is the best I've had in years waking up maybe 1 time all night compared to normal 7-8 times. Also it covers all bases on pain killing and stress relief thanks at Montego1 your the best I love this stuff goodnight guys gonna shop around on supplement's peace!
It's going to effect everybody differently. For me in the mornings I'm a little out of it. I chug about 30 oz of water then a cup off coffee and I'm good to go.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
It's going to effect everybody differently. For me in the mornings I'm a little out of it. I chug about 30 oz of water then a cup off coffee and I'm good to go.
Yes I dosed 1 1/2 scoops tonight watched new episode of its always sunny and been shopping for some mk-677 made a gr8 night love it

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Haha I love always sunny. I also caught tonight's new episode.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Taking a night off be sure to watch workaholics and idiot sitter tonight guys pz out!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good point on the time off.

Kratom can be habit forming so time off is a very good idea. Personally I do 3 on 3 off most times or only on the weekends depending on how stressful my week is.

The sleep aid part is amazing. I can get a full 9 hours of sleep compared to my normal 4 if I time the kratom just right.

Good stuff brother!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So had couple days off just worked from 8-4 then moved from 430 till 11 new house. We got it setup 2 bedroom 1 bath a lot better than the efficiency me and my wife had so anyways dosed 1 2/3 scoops feeling like a 100 buck maybe a million when it fully kicks in. The best thing I've noticed is stress relief and pain thanks so much, my baby girl will be here Tuesday so gonna be off kratom for 4-5 days.