unreal89 first real cycle!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ill be running test e only at 600mg a week pinning on sunday and Wednesday i have adex on hand and ralox if gyno flares up. Will be ordering aromasin for pct and 100 tabs of nolva as soon as possible well did my first pin about 15 mins ago went well will hit the gym around 1 in morning will post back on workout

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Pip has already set in and it hurts to walk ****

Maxpwr

Awards
Have you pinned before? If you're gonna log this I'm happy to follow, as I'm considering it next time around - and haven't done it before.

Always like to follow a live log

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
As you pin more, you'll feel less pip. If your still getting bad pip after a couple weeks then it may be an issue of where and what gauge your using, as well as temp, but these are just personal preference factors. Anyways, by the end of week two it won't bother you anymore.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I got in a warm shower and massaged i feel no pain at all now and i had warmed my gear im ready for my next pin already!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Your product is 300mg/ml man?
Where did you pin? Quad?
Shouldn't be much pain as long as you're using proper injection practices and sites.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yeah thanks for the tips i think i did perfect i was super nervous though i will be running 10 mg nolva for on cycle support starting at week 5

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yes 300 per ml and quad im scared to reach behind im shaky person as is

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thanks for the tips i think i did perfect i was super nervous though i will be running 10 mg nolva for on cycle support starting at week 5
Now that the first one is done you'll be good to go haha.
Reaching back can be tricky for sure, especially if shaky. Don't be scared to pin your delts too if needed, they're easy to reach.

Warming up your oil by putting the vial in a shallow bowl of warm water may reduce pip and make injection easier. Also, using a heating pad on the injection site and some light massaging can help too.

If your nips get itchy for a couple days in a row start on your nolva.
Other than that have fun and be patient, train hard man.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Now that the first one is done you'll be good to go haha.
Reaching back can be tricky for sure, especially if shaky. Don't be scared to pin your delts too if needed, they're easy to reach.

Warming up your oil by putting the vial in a shallow bowl of warm water may reduce pip and make injection easier. Also, using a heating pad on the injection site and some light massaging can help too.

If your nips get itchy for a couple days in a row start on your nolva.
Other than that have fun and be patient, train hard man.
How do you feel about running nolva while on cycle? I've always had nipple sensitivity/puffiness while running test....and I hate it..but always goes away when I come off cycle and begin pct. no gyno

A lot of people on boards say not to use nolva on cycle and to save it. For pct, just use a AI. They never give reasons why not to use nolva on cycle.
Why not use an AI and nolva to cover all bases if gyno sensitive ?

Thoughts ?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Tonight light leg workout with a bit of bi tri action

Leg extension 80x10x3 110x8x2 130x8x1

Leg press 225x15x4

Squats 155x10x2 185x8x2 205x7

Tri rope pull down 50x12x3 70x8x2

Hammer curls with rope 80x12x3

Preacher curls 90x8x2 110x7x1

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel about running nolva while on cycle? I've always had nipple sensitivity/puffiness while running test....and I hate it..but always goes away when I come off cycle and begin pct. no gyno

A lot of people on boards say not to use nolva on cycle and to save it. For pct, just use a AI. They never give reasons why not to use nolva on cycle.
Why not use an AI and nolva to cover all bases if gyno sensitive ?

Thoughts ?
Nolva has been used on cycle for years. Some people choose to use it all through cycle, especially if they are gyno prone. Some people just stick to using an ai, and some people don't use anything at all on cycle. Symptoms and blood work should be your guide but if a person isn't doing blood work than I would recommend using at least a low dose of something to control e2 a bit and bump up the dose/lower dose if needed

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im gonna wait for week 2or3 to start adex at. 25 mg a day

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well went ahead and pinned tonight i know i was suppose to wait until Wednesday and my legs have been sore from leg day anyways hit a nerve almost fainted had to lay in bed for 20 mins

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Well went ahead and pinned tonight i know i was suppose to wait until Wednesday and my legs have been sore from leg day anyways hit a nerve almost fainted had to lay in bed for 20 mins
Oh mannnnn that sucks. Ouch

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I scraped a blood vessel once in my leg. Blood went everywhere when I pull the plunger out. Scare the crap out of me.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
following. Would like to run a Test C cycle also with a possible DMZ kicker around next February. That is the plan anyway. Need to be a little more knowledgeable on the pinning side

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Use a mirror to pin your glute man. Just stand naked and maybe stretch a bit to be more flexible

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im liking the quads fine zero pip this morning ive had shots in my glutes before i faint everytime leaving the doctor

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Why faint man? From pain?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
No from tensing up always hit a nerve in my butt

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's with all the twisting people talk about for pinning glutes?

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467801287.671430.jpg

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Very true just quads feel better to me pip is minimal at best left quad hit a nerve yesterday no pip at all today

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Cant wait for tommorow to pin might try glute this time but im dieing i need to pin it now!! Anyways nothing to note weight is up to 222 started at 218 but ive been eating 4000+ cals gonna try to go 3500 now until 4th week

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So can someone chime in if i run adex and 10 mg nolva ed from week 6 then at week 17 pct i go 40/30/20/10/10 and run aromasin in pct i shouldnt experience any rebound gyno correct?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
So can someone chime in if i run adex and 10 mg nolva ed from week 6 then at week 17 pct i go 40/30/20/10/10 and run aromasin in pct i shouldnt experience any rebound gyno correct?
From what I understand that should be great. At that point if you do have rebound, that's just terrible luck. But since you have the switch to the suicidal ai aromasin you should be ok I believe. Not sure though if anything changes while running nolva on cycle. Still learning in that area lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In 6 weeks time of using the Aromasin, you should be covered. And yes, just bump your Nolva up to pct dosage at that time.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ok yeah im about to order that stuff monday just ta from source is 10-31 days but prices are unbeatable

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ok so did my 3rd pin today went smoothly nothing to note yet im ready for week 4

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ok well later today is my 4th pin im not to excited cause lasr time left quad hit a nerve i want to avoid that today

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Brah I thought you were waiting a while before this cycle... You ran trest not very long ago man

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today is day 15 feeling great morning wood since day 9 and sex about 3 times a day starting to notice extra pump after workouts starting weight was 219.4 sitting at 223.8 this morning

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Brah I thought you were waiting a while before this cycle... You ran trest not very long ago man
i guess i have a addiction problem bit gyno has gone dormant for now so ill keep my estro in check have plenty ancilleries

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
**** is starting to kick in im gonna do 600 at 12 weeks then cruise for 8 weeks at 300 i wanna be on for the holidays :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
But on the cool.. Is that a good idea to cruise for 8 more weeks then pct?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Still not much to note weight is sitting around 227-228 atm skin is getting extremly oily and im constantly horny

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
My nose got 2 pimples on it like when i was 15-17 acne only came up on my nose

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ok well im sitting at 229.4 eating way to many cals been starving. My legs are a weak point on me and tonight i squated 325x1