***Unofficial "How'd you get your username?" Thread*

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Explain where you got your username. Pretty self-explanatory title. But should provide some amusing content in some cases.

Mine is pretty simple- grew up reading about the bodybuilders of yesteryear and talking about the old school guys with my stepdad and stuff like that and always looked up to Franco and Zane and apparently I reminded him of a younger Zane because of my build. Simple.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did a lot of hardcore drugs. When I decided to make something of myself (around the time I made my account) I wanted to remind the new me that the old me is still alive, and I have to make a conscious decision every day to be better than I was. The venom that controlled my life could do so again if i slip up just once. When you forget is when you fail.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My old accounts got blocked so I wanted be first username in database

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
"When you forget is when you fail"- TheVenom
Damn straight. Thats why i have a couple tattoos- as daioy reminders of what not to do.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a guy in school who couldn't say his "r"s properly so when he said my name it came out as "wobert". My friends started calling me wob and it stuck. A few people including my sister still call me wob today.

The marvel was added by me to make my name sound cooler when entering it on high score tables on my c64 back in 1984.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In the Army at my first duty station. Everyone called me Cowboy, cause thats how I dressed on the weekends to go out. Then after my first tour in Iraq, a few things went down, that I wont talk about. And the Demented got added in.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Robert Mix, nothing crazy lol. Don’t even watch him anymore haha

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow some of you have cool stories for your names, makes me wish I put more thought into mine. It's just a combination of anabolic and the -aholic to suggest that I'm addicted to anabolism, and I like plays on words.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On Twitter and instagram I kept getting blocked for my brutally honest opinions and my accounts kept getting suspended. Everyone thinks this name has to do with construction lol. It has to do with getting blocked on social media. I wasn’t trolling either. People genuinely don’t like hearing the truth and they definitely don’t like facts. People on social media lie all the time. ESPECIALLY in the fitness industry. When you confront them they usually block you. For example Jared Wheat owner of Hi Tech pharm just came out with ANOTHER “orally bioavailable” IGF 1 product with a 100 dollar price tag that’s being sold through Blackstone Labs. I called him out and he blocked me.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is your IG?

Reactions: 00A
DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No....
F*cking....
Idea.

It popped into my head when i was choosing a username for my Tutanota email account. I was surprised it was available. Got to AM and decided to use it here too.

BTW my name is NOT David lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love this thread! No exciting story here- was fat and lazy up until I was almost 30. Once I started lifting- I fell in “love” haha Hence - love2liftkat
In to follow along to read the good stories!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
When I 1st logged on I had 1 son I am a huge marvel fan his middle name is Thor thus thorsdad if I can change my username I would add my other 2 sons hulk and hawk like my Instagram name Thor_hulk_hawks_dad

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my earlier years (as a teen) I was quite the knucklehead running with the wrong crowd doing things I actually can't believe I did and survived🙏. I carried the moniker TermiteLoc 😬 even now IAM still recongnize as that handle to folks from that chapter of my life.

So that's where the Tm comes from.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine came from my Frosh year in college. I as at the bar with 5 or 6 O-linemen. We walk in and see a table with no one sitting at it. clean it off and sit down. about 10 min. later a guy walks up and taps me on the shoulder and tells me. " Hey Studhorse you are in my seat" The guys on the team started laughing and that became my new nickname.
I wont get into what happened to the guy that called me that. Lets just say I was a 190 lb running back and O-lineman are the best to go out partying with.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
third son popped out about the time of joining this. We call him "'Dilly" or "Dill", short for Dylan. He makes the most unusual faces.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bkoguy07 Weight Loss 37