Unanswered Unknown PH from UK

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, me again....
Stumbled across one ph on one well-known UK ph site. Bit can't figure out what can it be in it. Suppor from the site sent me this label on my request, but I don't see anything on that ingredients list that would help me with this problem. Here's the label, it new product on that site. Product is called Xtreme Trenbol
image1.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
does that say "a proprietary blend of methyltrenabolics"?!

and are those pressed tabs? That looks sketchy as all fcking hell
yes, yes it does.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does that say "a proprietary blend of methyltrenabolics"?!

and are those pressed tabs? That looks sketchy as all fcking hell
Thats exactly why I'm here lol
And at only 4 mg...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats exactly why I'm here lol
And at only 4 mg...
Yeah there’s no such thing as “trenabolics”... trenabol, trendione, trenavar, trenbolone... none of those should be dosed at 4mg anyways.

Throw that crap in the trash. It’s prob either flour or meth, neither being any good ha

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
methyl tren would be dosed super low but at 4 mgs it could kill ya albeit slowly..

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 mgs x3 per day.... hmmm msten perhaps? no info on the label says toss it to me.
Bro that’s kind of reminding me of I believe it was kilosports the original trenadrol before it was dienedione I think it was also like 4mg let me see if I can find a pic

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro that’s kind of reminding me of I believe it was kilosports the original trenadrol before it was dienedione I think it was also like 4mg let me see if I can find a pic
thats actually what reminded me of that..

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be M-Dien Dragon Nutrition used to do it at 4mg caps but we are all just guessing ,wouldn’t run it until I knew for sure what it was

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah there’s no such thing as “trenabolics”... trenabol, trendione, trenavar, trenbolone... none of those should be dosed at 4mg anyways.

Throw that crap in the trash. It’s prob either flour or meth, neither being any good ha
I didn't buy it, I just came across it while searching for other stuff

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From my understanding, this product has 60x 4 mg tabs for like 36£. Not bad, maybe I'll go for it and try it
I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot stick since I don’t know what it is. I hate prop blends of stuff that don’t specify what’s in the blend or how much. Too risky. If you really want too, I’m sure you could get a test kit and see what if it registers as (if anything at all)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot stick since I don’t know what it is. I hate prop blends of stuff that don’t specify what’s in the blend or how much. Too risky. If you really want too, I’m sure you could get a test kit and see what if it registers as (if anything at all)
You got point. I'm still in search for some well-dossed Trenavar/Msten product (which CAN be delivered in my country). I already have one friend who said that he would by this thing from me if I order it and drop it after few days, lol... It's realy getting harder and harder to find good dose of these things per cap or ml. What a shame...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are you? Ive recently seen 20mg msten caps, 60ct for 50usd. Seems to be ok brand.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone here had any experience with 'm-dion' or Trendione?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100% agree with this... for all you know it could be literally anything. If the company wont even tell you what it is (since trenabolics isn't even a thing) then I hella wouldn't give them money or risk possibly your life on that... this is the eqivalent of finding a random, unmarked pill on the floor of a public bathroom and and just tossing it back, assuming it must be something good haha.

Get it tested or get a straight answer from the company.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100% agree with this... for all you know it could be literally anything. If the company wont even tell you what it is (since trenabolics isn't even a thing) then I hella wouldn't give them money or risk possibly your life on that... this is the eqivalent of finding a random, unmarked pill on the floor of a public bathroom and and just tossing it back, assuming it must be something good haha.

Get it tested or get a straight answer from the company.
Yeah, it makes perfect sense what you said.
It's just hard to believe that company or that one reputable site would do that, to put on 'shelves' a bad product and destroy its reputation... But, on the other hand, we all know what happened with Predator...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it makes perfect sense what you said.
It's just hard to believe that company or that one reputable site would do that, to put on 'shelves' a bad product and destroy its reputation... But, on the other hand, we all know what happened with Predator...
it happens CONSTANTLY in the supp industry... how many times have we found out about spiked products looong after they have been sold... and by much larger companies/corporations than one local supplier. This industry is typically driven by one thing: MONEY... safety is rarely even much of a concern for any small company.

By the way, what is the brand for this stuff?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it happens CONSTANTLY in the supp industry... how many times have we found out about spiked products looong after they have been sold... and by much larger companies/corporations than one local supplier. This industry is typically driven by one thing: MONEY... safety is rarely even much of a concern for any small company.

By the way, what is the brand for this stuff?
Didn't know if its against the rulest so I didn't mention it in the first place.
Excell labs, on cutpriceprohormones

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest, I'm trying to find some Trenavar (or similar compounds) to kickstart my cycle. I can't say enought good words on this stuff. Strength was crazy stupid... And the look and feel it gives you is just realy good. All Trenavar products that I've found so far are realy poorely dosed, like 15 mg per cap, and effective dosage is around 100 mg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boladrol (7,17a-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol 2) is dosed at 2-5mg/tab
Yeah, I've read about this one, thanks for sharing man. But I think (hope) it's someting close to Tren or Dione precursor

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This looks like its 25 trenavar and 15 dmz which means you'd either get enough dmz and too little tvar or way too much dmz... hate these combos that have silly dosing. Would be much better at 30Tvar/10DMZ

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks like its 25 trenavar and 15 dmz which means you'd either get enough dmz and too little tvar or way too much dmz... hate these combos that have silly dosing. Would be much better at 30Tvar/10DMZ
Yes, I agree with this! So many companies dose Trenavar too low, I once saw product that had Trenavar-something in its name, and content of Trenavar per 3 caps was total of like 30 mgs..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, I agree with this! So many companies dose Trenavar too low, I once saw product that had Trenavar-something in its name, and content of Trenavar per 3 caps was total of like 30 mgs..
Wow that’s just stupid... only a 9 cap dose haha. “But bro, 90 caps!...” for ten days haha