United States any good bulking Ph's ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've been out of the PH/PS game a long time.. back in the gym I'm not gonna run a cycle for awhile but love to plan and have everything on hand way in advance.

Is there any ph/ps that are good in still legal in the US ? Not even sure what brands to trust anymore

I've ran about every original ph/ps in the past like androl , SuperDrol, epi, tren, etc. I'm know beginner to them just been out of the game awhile.

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
Considering the 2014 ban got almost all the good stuff off the market, msten/dmz are still around. Those and DHEA based PH like 1/4/epi andros are what's left

btur2915

Awards
So I've been out of the PH/PS game a long time.. back in the gym I'm not gonna run a cycle for awhile but love to plan and have everything on hand way in advance.

Is there any ph/ps that are good in still legal in the US ? Not even sure what brands to trust anymore

I've ran about every original ph/ps in the past like androl , SuperDrol, epi, tren, etc. I'm know beginner to them just been out of the game awhile.
Best thing legal at the moment (in my opinion) msten, trest, and dmz. Hit me up with a PM.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Considering the 2014 ban got almost all the good stuff off the market, msten/dmz are still around. Those and DHEA based PH like 1/4/epi andros are what's left
Is there a brand that I can get that has legit DMz ?

btur2915

Awards
There is an absolutely amazing ph that is no longer sold but you can find online if you look hard enough. They are called Necrobombs by Vicious Labs - 30mg trest, 15mg dmz, 15mg msten per pill.

Stuff will blow you up.