Unique PH question. Advice needed!

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys I need some advice. I had gyno from puberty and at 18 I had it surgically removed. At 19 I ran kilosports revolt(max lmg) at 50/50/75/75 with otc pct and had no signs of gyno return. Knowing what i know now i would of all together avoided max lmg and used a real serm. Long story short im 24 now and stayed natural, free of phs until next month im torn between 2 different cycles. I will run both eventually but cant decide which is "safer" to start with. Option A sd/hd at 15/25/25/25 and 50/50/75/75/75 or Option B dmz/lmg 30/30/30/30 and 60/60/85/85/100.

My question isnt about dosing or the stacks i composed thats kinda decided already since ive got it all. My question is do i need to worry about the max lmg since i had gyno as a teen? Recent baseline labs had my test at almost 800 and at 19 on lmg i never had any signs with a crappy otc pct(nolvedex xt)

Im at 200lbs 6'1 8-10%bf and need to bulk and sit around 215 give or take in 6 months(april) for football. My second ph, whichever i choose will start in march. I think the sd/hd will be a sure shot mass strenth cycle so maybe i should save it for second? Im not looking aas yet as i will "save" that for once i hit the 220lb range with another few years of hard training. No rush.
Thanks

wrathchild281

Awards
p.s. it sounds like im trying to avoid lmg in my post but yes and no. What i meant was i wouldnt have chose it for first ph or even prolly done it to begin with but since at 19 with just an otc pct i didnt get any sides and 5 years later i think its still a slight gamble but can be done safe.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I need some advice. I had gyno from puberty and at 18 I had it surgically removed. At 19 I ran kilosports revolt(max lmg) at 50/50/75/75 with otc pct and had no signs of gyno return. Knowing what i know now i would of all together avoided max lmg and used a real serm. Long story short im 24 now and stayed natural, free of phs until next month im torn between 2 different cycles. I will run both eventually but cant decide which is "safer" to start with. Option A sd/hd at 15/25/25/25 and 50/50/75/75/75 or Option B dmz/lmg 30/30/30/30 and 60/60/85/85/100.

My question isnt about dosing or the stacks i composed thats kinda decided already since ive got it all. My question is do i need to worry about the max lmg since i had gyno as a teen? Recent baseline labs had my test at almost 800 and at 19 on lmg i never had any signs with a crappy otc pct(nolvedex xt)

Im at 200lbs 6'1 8-10%bf and need to bulk and sit around 215 give or take in 6 months(april) for football. My second ph, whichever i choose will start in march. I think the sd/hd will be a sure shot mass strenth cycle so maybe i should save it for second? Im not looking aas yet as i will "save" that for once i hit the 220lb range with another few years of hard training. No rush.
Thanks
You're gonna stack Superdrol with Halodrol?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
You're gonna stack Superdrol with Halodrol?
its been done, but is also a bad idea since he hasnt ran neither of them before.

why are you trying to run a stacked compound op?

wrathchild281

Awards
i picked up a bottle of phantom labs phreak and phase. As well as lgi sd-10, lmg-25 and a bottle of haloplex. The phantom labs are stacked as so but there dosages arent very ideal so i bought the extra compounds to fix the dosages and can split the phantom labs phreak in half. Any more input guys?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I would, IMHO, consider the phorce (dmz/lmg) stack to be "safer" as far as sides go, but the possibility of gyno will be more apparent with the LMG. However, I believe that the gyno caused by LMG would be more prolactin based, so it might help to run inhibit-p or something else consisting of p5p/vitex to cut down on prolactin-induced gyno. Since you have already taken the LMG with no gyno showing up, id try that first, and get a proper cycle (with serm pct) under your belt before you go the sd route