UNI LIVER Appreciation Thread!!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I love me some uni-liver all day. Take like 2-4 per meal and your good. One thing that I hear people say all of the time is that your flatulance is real bad when using uni-liver. I found a way around that. When I started to chew them instead if just swallowing them I didn't get gas. It was like a miracle sent from the heavens. No more pointing to the guy next to me and blaming him for ripping a nasty one infront of a group of people. I gotta stock up on these asap. Appreciate it Universal/Animal for all that you make happen!!
:usa2:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback J. I never had the Uni gas problem, but I've heard some funny stories from others. Gotta love being able to just down a couple of these with every meal.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Present and accounted for. I am currently taking 20 a day. :D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, 20 a day is great, I think I get like 12-18. If I had a few of the 500 count around I would try to get in the 20's, but I got to try to conserve for now. I just downed 4 w/ my postworkout shake. BTW I can't wait to try out some Torrent for my postworkout nutrition!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also above the 20 count per dayl I dont mind the gas issue however, it can make the day exciting. :)

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
UNI-LIVER ROCKS

UNI-LIVER was the first supp I tried on the behest of an old school lifter buddy of mine, he hasn't lifted for some years and was surprised and glad that someone was still using the "good ****" was from his glory days.

I usually take 6 per meal, 6-8 meals per day, depending on schedule, so at least 36 a day. I had the flatulence at first but noticed that if you take them consistently (timing and dosage) and for a while it goes a way. I haven't had the bad ass gas in 3 months and counting.

Just My 2 Cents,
TWB

widdlewade44

Awards
UniLiver is a great, old school supplement. It's been around forever, because it works and gives a diverse AA profile and goes down well at the end of your meals.

I vary how many I take throughout the year, anywhere between 16-30/day. I haven't had the gas problems with UniLiver.

If you haven't tried 'em you need to, a 500 count tub runs between 10-12 bucks, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

rcrott1

I get pretty rank gas at times when on em.... but i find that if i keep my caloric intake high, then it goes away.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em! Hate the gas though...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Uni-Liver ftw.

Old school don't mean obsolete.