Unflavored protein blend ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to get some good quality protein blend without all artificial bs any recommendations?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen a few unflavored protein powders. I think myprotein is one of them that i've seen that you can choose unflavored as an option.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here you go sir: hamdysayed
Problend. It comes in unflavored, and that has no sweetners,etc..

I use this but I use the blueberry muffin flavor and I love it. It contains Egg, Whey, Hydrolized and Casein blend. Stuff is A+++. You order it in 1lb increments. So for every 1 you add to the cart, that is equal to 1lb fyi-

~ProBlend~ (4 - Protein Blend ) - #1 RANKED PROTEIN @ GYMnTONIC! ~ by Raw Dynamix - GymNTonic.com

View attachment 180999
Looked it up , it looks like it does contain artificial sweetener and flavoring

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looked it up , it looks like it does contain artificial sweetener and flavoring
No sir, the unflavored does not contain any sweetners or flavoring.

The flavored versions contain either sucralose, stevia, or you can choose natural flavoring on some of the flavors, like vanilla for instance, you can get literally vanilla bean flavoring. But the unflavored and Raw versions have ZERO of either.

Trust me I have been using this brand for 8+ years, and I have tried literally all the flavors and versions. This used to be called Prescription Nutrition.

They also have a RAW line. And again the Raw Line is unflavored, and unsweetened. Trust me I have used the raw line too for years and its awesome but it tastes like crap bc its so plain LOL. But it is what you are looking for!!

http://stores.gymntonic.com/hydrolized-whey-protein-isolate-raw-dynamix/

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sir, the unflavored does not contain any sweetners or flavoring.

The flavored versions contain either sucralose, stevia, or you can choose natural flavoring on some of the flavors, like vanilla for instance, you can get literally vanilla bean flavoring. But the unflavored and Raw versions have ZERO of either.

Trust me I have been using this brand for 8+ years, and I have tried literally all the flavors and versions. This used to be called Prescription Nutrition.

They also have a RAW line. And again the Raw Line is unflavored, and unsweetened. Trust me I have used the raw line too for years and its awesome but it tastes like crap bc its so plain LOL. But it is what you are looking for!!

http://stores.gymntonic.com/hydrolized-whey-protein-isolate-raw-dynamix/
Based off what I chose it showed that it have and I chose unflavored natural. Anyways thanks for suggestions