"unflavored" Modern BCAA nut sweat flavored??

twistid

Awards
I bought the deal a while back where I got three tubs of Modern BCAA and a tub of Jack3d... Well, I am finally on my last tub of BCAA and its the unflavored one. I went to the gym last night with it and I nearly threw up when I took my first sip, it is the worst god damn taste I have ever tried. It is literally THAT BAD.

I went straight outside and emptied my water bottle in the parkinglot and spent 5 minutes washing out my water bottle so that disgusting taste wouldn't get stuck in it. Also there were little flakes floating around that just absolutely would not dissolve, while I never noticed this with the other two flavors.

Is there anyway to fix this problem? This product is completely useless to me as I simply cannot stomach that god awful flavor. I doubt I could give it away as anyone I gave it to would probably get pissed at me and get "distracted" while spotting me on bench.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought the deal a while back where I got three tubs of Modern BCAA and a tub of Jack3d... Well, I am finally on my last tub of BCAA and its the unflavored one. I went to the gym last night with it and I nearly threw up when I took my first sip, it is the worst god damn taste I have ever tried. It is literally THAT BAD.

I went straight outside and emptied my water bottle in the parkinglot and spent 5 minutes washing out my water bottle so that disgusting taste wouldn't get stuck in it. Also there were little flakes floating around that just absolutely would not dissolve, while I never noticed this with the other two flavors.

Is there anyway to fix this problem? This product is completely useless to me as I simply cannot stomach that god awful flavor. I doubt I could give it away as anyone I gave it to would probably get pissed at me and get "distracted" while spotting me on bench.
Pretty sure they didn't intend for the 'unflavored' to be used straight up...but mixed in with something...try adding in some crystal light...which is how I roll whenever I use bulk BCAA's...or 1-2 scoops of an already flavored BCAA product...with a scoop or 2 more of the unflavored....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't quite know what "Nut Sweat" tastes like but I would just throw it into my pre-workout drink and use water intra-w/o. Otherwise I would mix it with the Xtend I have.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unflavored does not mean flavorless.

This product is intended to be mixed with a flavored beverage.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i use crystal light and it tastes great. use some common sense

mscleaddictin

I was thinking the exact same thing!
Thank God I don't know what Nut Sweat tastes like, don't want to either...so can't compare. I did mix it with the other flavored BCAA's that it came with...just save it for when you order your next batch of flavored Modern BCAA's...or you can throw it in with your pre-workout protein shake, or just man up!!!

Get over the taste thing and think of the results you want...no pain, no gain :)

azbetterman

Awards
I had almost the same experience. Not to mention its my first time trying BCAA. I mix it with my fruit flavored creatine and glutamine powder.