Unexpected Circumstance

Brettt

Awards
Hey everyone, new guy here posting for the first time looking for some advice and don't know if there's really a place for this but I think it's applicable. I'm not going to lie I don't like to post on forums a whole lot, I mainly just read. After this post I probably won't post much more. But this forum seems to have a great community with knowledgeable people so here I am.

I'm 23 and currently on non methylated prohormones. Although it may be overkill I take an estrogen blocker, vitamins and liver protection religiously.

I was planning to take this for 8 weeks (I'm 4 weeks in) but recently went to my psychiatrist who wants to see blood work. She's unaware that I am on cycle but I feel pretty reliant on her for my ADD medication, that I will not take on cycle. I have never been dependent on the medication but definitely find it useful for when I know work is going to be tough.

If I start taking PCT now and go for blood work what would the results look like? I know I should be honest with her but I have a feeling she will not be okay with the ph's, even though they are legal.

What do you guys think I should do in this situation? I am thinking about telling her I forgot to get the blood work done to buy some more time but if I don't need to I don't want to.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are they checking Total and Free Testosterone, FSH, LH, E2 levels?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone, new guy here posting for the first time looking for some advice and don't know if there's really a place for this but I think it's applicable. I'm not going to lie I don't like to post on forums a whole lot, I mainly just read. After this post I probably won't post much more. But this forum seems to have a great community with knowledgeable people so here I am.

I'm 23 and currently on non methylated prohormones. Although it may be overkill I take an estrogen blocker, vitamins and liver protection religiously.

I was planning to take this for 8 weeks (I'm 4 weeks in) but recently went to my psychiatrist who wants to see blood work. She's unaware that I am on cycle but I feel pretty reliant on her for my ADD medication, that I will not take on cycle. I have never been dependent on the medication but definitely find it useful for when I know work is going to be tough.

If I start taking PCT now and go for blood work what would the results look like? I know I should be honest with her but I have a feeling she will not be okay with the ph's, even though they are legal.

What do you guys think I should do in this situation? I am thinking about telling her I forgot to get the blood work done to buy some more time but if I don't need to I don't want to.
Uhmmm, why are they pulling bloods for ADD meds??? And why are you running liver protection for non-methyls.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And take it on cycle, steroids only interact with anticoagulants.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She's probably just pulling bloods to see if your taking the meds or not. So thats all they are gonna test for

Brettt

Awards
Thanks for the responses everyone. I have various reasons for doing the things I did but I won't get super into it. I'm not the most educated on the subject and shouldn't be taking anabolics right now so good thing it was just non methylated.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
checking testosterone is expensive and doctors dont normally check test unless you are being treated for hormones, but what your on could give you crazy lipid values and liver kidney values. if you **** comes back crazy say you forgot to fast pct and do labs again