tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it’s noticeable to you since you’re posting about it. But, without focusing on the picture the size difference isn’t out of the ordinary. I’d just focus on feeling the contraction on the pec you’re worried about which may lead to lowering weight for a while.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to sound like a ass but you have no muscle mass and high body fat. Workout for a few years and you won’t be able to see a difference

Jetcandy

Awards
I know it’s noticeable to you since you’re posting about it. But, without focusing on the picture the size difference isn’t out of the ordinary. I’d just focus on feeling the contraction on the pec you’re worried about which may lead to lowering weight for a while.
Thank you

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Start benchpressing. Study it, practice it, take lots of video and keep tweaking your form until everything looks textbook.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man I got much more noticeable difference in chest. Hope someone can help me out too
Maybe incorporate some upward cable chest flys, incline dumbell power flys, and make sure the bar is nice and even when putting up the bar during flat bench.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe incorporate some upward cable chest flys, incline dumbell power flys, and make sure the bar is nice and even when putting up the bar during flat bench.

Well, it has been a year....
Hopefully he's started lifting by now.
:)

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man I got much more noticeable difference in chest. Hope someone can help me out too
Try benching to neck line with a smith machine, as long as you don’t have shoulder issues. This def will help a lot. And make sure to fully extend and to squeeze every working set rep for full contraction.

Good luck.