Underdosed my Nolva accidentally

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i thought i was taking 40 mg of Nolva for the first 2 weeks of my pct but it appears i was taking 20 mg the entire 4 week period. 20/20/20/20. Is this sufficient or should i run an additional week? I am also taking Super Pct

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, i thought i was taking 40 mg of Nolva for the first 2 weeks of my pct but it appears i was taking 20 mg the entire 4 week period. 20/20/20/20. Is this sufficient or should i run an additional week? I am also taking Super Pct
Unless you were on a very long and heavily suppressive cycle you are likely close to being recovered. Nolvadex is a very strong drug. Personally, I never run it higher than 20 mg daily. I would suggest you taper down and continue with a 10mg daily dosage for another week or two so that your elevated estrogen doesn’t have a chance to attach to all of your unbound receptors at once.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I've typically seen it dosed at 20/20/10/10 for a 4 week pct.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, i thought standard was 40/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20.

My cycle was 12 week, 500 mg test with 40 mg tbol and 60-80 mg anavar. I certainly feel recovered but libido is a little sluggish now *only in the past week*, ill taper 10 mg for the next 5 days and buy another bottle of super PCT just to be sure.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Tbol was for the first 4 weeks and var was last 4

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just run at 10 for 2 more weeks (or get bloods to see where you stand)... 20x4 should be plenty though

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
just run at 10 for 2 more weeks (or get bloods to see where you stand)... 20x4 should be plenty though
To make things a bit more tricky, ill be going on a trip with the mrs start at the begining of May, in theory would you think dropping nolva earlier or keep runnning be better for libido? Ive noticed when first starting nolva i had high libido but now i have almost none, maybe its estrogen rebound?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To make things a bit more tricky, ill be going on a trip with the mrs start at the begining of May, in theory would you think dropping nolva earlier or keep runnning be better for libido? Ive noticed when first starting nolva i had high libido but now i have almost none, maybe its estrogen rebound?
bloods is the only way to tell... estro too high or too low both can impact libido negatively

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
an eight weeks cycle is about the max in length to ever do while doing pct. Research shows, users that did a 10 -12 week cycled spent twice or more the time recovering from an 6-8 week cycle. If your going to do pct 6-8 weeks max. Bill Roberts is the guy that did the study or brought the study to the anabolic world.

I did 9 over the counter prohormone, designer cycles from 2004-2010, then did a 14 weeks oral otc cycle in 2012 and never fully recovered. I was eventually put on trt in 2014 after struggling with low T for two years.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
an eight weeks cycle is about the max in length to ever do while doing pct. Research shows, users that did a 10 -12 week cycled spent twice or more the time recovering from an 6-8 week cycle. If your going to do pct 6-8 weeks max. Bill Roberts is the guy that did the study or brought the study to the anabolic world.

I did 9 over the counter prohormone, designer cycles from 2004-2010, then did a 14 weeks oral otc cycle in 2012 and never fully recovered. I was eventually put on trt in 2014 after struggling with low T for two years.
Same. Exact. Story.
Tons of 4-8 week cycle. Dozen or so, then an 11 week test cycle.
Then I jumped on the wagon and ran Test, Deca, SD, Dbol on the back end. 14 weeks.
Haven’t been over a 350 naturally since.