Undecided

st921

Awards
Hey im new to this market so haven't been able to decide what to start, Sarm such as osta or 1 andro 4 andro or any other that would be good for a newbie. Ive researched alot and planning on ordering nolva. But cant decide. Soo thought i ask for tips from more experienced members. Im 23/24 . Been lifting for couple years and playing rugby for 9 years. Diet is good and training is intense..

Thanks in advance, any tips or information is appreciated

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cant decide on test base?
Or whole cycle?

st921

Awards
On whole cycle, since the ban its been hard, i wanted to do epistane for the longest time but missed my chance

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On whole cycle, since the ban its been hard, i wanted to do epistane for the longest time but missed my chance
Check the Xcel line at Orbit

Best around right now

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some DMZ before it's gone. It still available at many of the supp stores that sponsor on the board. Then try a few cycles of the different andro products and SARMs before trying out the stronger stuff. Good luck. We're here to help with questions.

st921

Awards
Wouldn't dmz be to much for a first time run,

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
with proper supports / pct products you can run almost anything for a first cycle provided youve done your research and know what issues could come up

st921

Awards
How does this sound, still searching and changing if I hear anything

So far super dmz 1-4
Cycle armor - or should I get something different
Taurine-- Alrdy on hand
Tudca - thinking on getting

Post 5-8
Ad-3 - or anything that's recommended
Nolva
Daa- Alrdy have it on hand

Getting a suicide al but not sure which one - tips be appreciated thanks

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
How does this sound, still searching and changing if I hear anything

So far super dmz 1-4
Cycle armor - or should I get something different
Taurine-- Alrdy on hand
Tudca - thinking on getting

Post 5-8
Ad-3 - or anything that's recommended
Nolva
Daa- Alrdy have it on hand

Getting a suicide al but not sure which one - tips be appreciated thanks
Spend the extra bit of money and get CEL Cycle Assist or OL Ar1micare Pro for your gear support. Get the Tudca.

I have used AD-3 before in PCT and I liked it. Exemestane (Aromasin) as your AI. Start it at week three of PCT and run it for 4 weeks and taper it down as you go.

devi0us

Awards
Don't bother with pro hormones..... Run a 13 week cycle on testosterone enanathe or cypionate start out at 500mg per week of testosterone split into two divided shots Monday 250mg/ml and Thursday 250mg/ml. front-load with dianabol 10mg blue hearts at 30mg a day for the first 4-6 weeks of your cycle you will gain great muscle mass and strength also if you need to cut any fat down back-load the cycle with stanol/stanazolol and clen :)

devi0us

Awards
As for aromatise inhibitor I always run Armotraz/Anastrazole it is great stops water retention and gyno I take 0.5mg of a tablet per day on cycle! I always start my AI 2 weeks after my first injection