Undecided to which fat burner i should buy

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Hey i want to start cutting because spring is on its way and i want to be much leaner. I am looking to buy an ephedrine based product n not sure which one to buy. ive read that lipodrene is a cheap eph product and so is yellow bullets. Which one do you guys recommened that will burn fat quickly with of course a good clean diet and water intake and also help me retain as much muscle as possible?

All advice is appreciated :)

noobster

noobster

Awards
Notice the lipodrene product description which says: Ephedra Extract 25mg (Leaves)

All these fatburners with "Ephedra" or (non standardized) "Ephedra Extract" contain no Ephedrine at all, they're just marketing schemes. Remember, dietary supplements containing Ephedrine alkaloids were outlawed in the USA. However, it's still possible to get a good E/C stack: go with something like Bronkaid + Caffeine.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
-Fat Burners

-Pre-Workout Fat Burners (Probably The Best Ones)
1. NxLabs Methyl Ripped Hardcore
2. Magnum Nutraceuticals Heat
3. AllMax Nutrition Rapidcuts
----------------------------------------------------
-Pre-Workout Fat Burners (Next Best Ones)
MAN Scorch
USPlabs Recreate
USPlabs CAMPHIBOLIC (Non-Stimulant)
-----------------------------------------------------
-1 or 2 a Day Fat Burners
MHP DREN
NRG-X Labs Red Stinger Extreme
ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
S.A.N. Tight

BifWebster

Awards
Fat burners are tricky since everyone seems to respond differently to different ingredients.

I've personally tried several..
for me i found out any products containing yohimbe/yohimbine make me uncomfortably jittery and my stomach cant handle it, but many people use fatburners containing yohimbine/yohimbe with much success.

I had a lot of success with venom hyperdrive 3.0, which has been reformulated and renamed hyperdrive 3.0+, it doesnt seem to be the same product but does seem to be effective.

Just going by popularity on the boards I would research:
Alri Hyperdrive
Palo Alto Labs Leviathan
USP Labs - recreate
VPX - meltdown
Scivation - Dialene
Amp

RPN - DCP (non stimulant fat burner that you can stack with any other fat burners)
Designer Supplements - Lean Xtreme (also non stimulant)

all of these seem to get positive reviews around here, I would do some more research to see whats for you

as far as ephedra, if your insistent on taking it, i think you'd be better off buying straight ephedrine from a gas station and combining it with one of the products mentioned above, those products that claim to have ephedra in them barely have any in them and are otherwise less effective supplement

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
yeah i do not want to take anything containing yohimbine thanks guys. i want to stick to ephedrin. yeah i was reading about bronkaid but was really sketchy about it. how much pills should i take of brokaid everyday and how much caffeine. i know each pill has 25mg? should i also add asprin to the stack? btw have u ever tried this?

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
how many bronkaid pills should i take with it. im going to order the basic cuts today since i need to get my hands on some creatine anyways. also do u think i will shed bf % like crazy using this stack?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your money on the new Venom, your $$ is much better spent elsewhere.

noobster

noobster

Awards
how many bronkaid pills should i take with it. im going to order the basic cuts today since i need to get my hands on some creatine anyways.
Take one bronkaid (assuming 25mg ephedrine) with 150-250mg caffeine. Start with one in the am on the first day to assess tolerance and work up from there. Once you know how well you tolerate it, I'd go with 25/200 up to three times a day. Just don't take it too close to bed time.
No need to take aspirin with it, but if you do, just make it a baby aspirin.

also do u think i will shed bf % like crazy using this stack?
This, of course, depends on your nutrition and activity to a large extent. There is no magic pill, nothing will yield significant results without a good diet and intense training, not even steroids. However, assuming everything else is on par, the E/C stack will let you lose fat much faster than any of those post-ephedra ban fatburners. The difference is like day and night in my experience. It will also help you hold on to more muscle mass while cutting by increasing your performance in the gym.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meltdown + Thyrocuts II + RK 125 is the best cutting stack I have ever used.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long did it take 2 c results?

Are u shredded now?
Ha, no I'm not shredded yet but taking my time and losing bf consistently. In terms of results you will notice an increase in mood and appetite suppression immediately from the Meltdown. RK 125 is a great thermogenic and will make you sweat like crazy. The Thyrocuts helps keep the metabolism high when carbs are limited which is great for CKD's.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Recreate was wonderful to me. I cut from 220 down to 195 earlier this year in approx 2 months with a slight calorie deficit, weight training, and a bit of cardio. I also gained muscle mass as evidenced by tape measurements. I highly recommend it.

I had been following the same diet and workout program for several months, and decided to add a fatburner. However, I was sensitive to stims (severe anxiety response to several I had tried earlier), and Recreate's stimulant is extremely mild which fit my needs perfectly. If it were not for Recreate, I believe it would have taken several additional months to achieve the same effect, and it might have been to a greater detriment to my lean mass. Note, after the first month, I added Anabolic Pump to the mix. By the end of my cut (heck, it was actually more of a recomp), I had gone through three bottles total, and the most dramatic effects were felt in the second bottle (about 3 weeks in).

Recreate will always have a place in my cuts.

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
im all for the Leviathan or Leviathan reloaded. i just ordered another bottle of it and im lovin it. lost a good amount of BF and i felt it off my first dose. good product to try

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
im all for the Leviathan or Leviathan reloaded. i just ordered another bottle of it and im lovin it. lost a good amount of BF and i felt it off my first dose. good product to try
I'm thinking of adding LR to stack with Recreate once I can assess my tolerance to it. I'm still a little worried about the anxiety response I get to most stims, but Recreate + [insert stim based fatburner] would rock.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotta remember that clens definitely an illegal black market stimulant, where ephedrine more in the grey market.

but clen wont cause catabolism (ECA increases Cortisol and thuus the breakdown of LBM)