Undecided: Predator or GlycoPhase

clyonsaz

Awards
Long time lurker looking for some advice. I’ve scoured the forum reading about these two products but they both seem to be great at what they do. I’ve always been a big fan of SNS, but Chaos and Pain gets a lot of love on here. Are there any major differences between the two? I read GlycoPhase is geared more toward glucose shuttling than carb blocking. I’m probably just overthinking this and need to just pick one and move on!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Based off price you cannot beat predator. I think CnP is BOGO and an additional 30% off right now

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Glycophase is a budget minded mid quality and results product. Predator is at the next level.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Predator
For the price it’s well worth your money
One of the best GDA’s that will baseline your blood glucose numbers if you actually monitor your blood glucose.

I have done so in 25,50,75,100g of carbs and on cheat meals and it is true to its name.

Buy with confidence
BloodManor
EMPIREMIND

clyonsaz

Awards
Sounds like I can’t go wrong with Predator....especially at that price. I’ll give it a go. I’m currently running Vector and Follidrone. I dose them around meals after reading about their GDA-like effects, which are probably pretty mild in comparison to an actual GDA product. Any precautions I should keep in mind once I add Predator?

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator is a great product. I never feel the need to go over 1 cap so it would last me 60 days but now I use it maybe twice a week so 1 bottle lasts along time :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They both share similar ingredients, but glycophase does add both saffron and Na-R-ALA to aid in glucose dumping in muscle cells, something that not all GDAs do.

Can't beat a BOGO + 30% off though for predator!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Predator
For the price it’s well worth your money
One of the best GDA’s that will baseline your blood glucose numbers if you actually monitor your blood glucose.
Agreed with this. Can't go wrong with predator and I think multiple people will back you up with that decision. Check out logs/reviews on here as well.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They both share similar ingredients, but glycophase does add both saffron and Na-R-ALA to aid in glucose dumping in muscle cells, something that not all GDAs do.

The 30% coupon works but it's only showing 1 jar in the cart so bogo is NOT working :(

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sounds like I can’t go wrong with Predator....especially at that price. I’ll give it a go. I’m currently running Vector and Follidrone. I dose them around meals after reading about their GDA-like effects, which are probably pretty mild in comparison to an actual GDA product. Any precautions I should keep in mind once I add Predator?
Not at all. Just dose as suggested. Your right... I get a good pump from Vector and Folidrone but not that GDA pump.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established

This is how to be a rep. Where you can acknowledge a rivals product as a good deal. Thanks man.

I have so.e glycophase to try this year, as I am new to GDAs, but I'll look into predator as well

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I couldn’t pass on that BOGO + 30% off. I’m excited to give it a go....I see their Chemical Series is also BOGO + 30%....I’m tempted to do a 1/4 run but we’re thinking about growing the family so I should probably hold off! Maybe I’ll stock up for when the time is right.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is how to be a rep. Where you can acknowledge a rivals product as a good deal. Thanks man.

I have so.e glycophase to try this year, as I am new to GDAs, but I'll look into predator as well
Thanks man, I appreciate that :)

As long as what you purchase works for you, ultimately that is what matters most.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Both are great. Predator does seem to get a good amount of love on here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally have and use both... for me, Glycophase wins for overall as I get more pump and fullness from it than predator... in terms of just dosing with meals, effects are very similar in terms of digestion and bloat reduction. Im a fan of the more comprehensive, all-day fullness type effect I get from Glyco, but that's not always what I need too so there's a time and place for each.

At regular prices, I'd give glycophase a slight edge; on sale, whichever is the better deal at the time would likely get my buy as I enjoy both.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t go wrong either way but I love me some SNS Glycophase! Take it nearly every day

nasrenegade

Awards
Still BOGO? Not seein if it is. Asking for a friend