Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post workout? Not really, I take a protein shake immediately after my workout... Usually takes care of any cravings for a while before I get hungry again.
same here. I hit 5g bcaas at 415am, another 5g during my workout from 445-6 or 615am, shake at around 630, then first small meal at 10, then lunch at 1230.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Post workout? Not really, I take a protein shake immediately after my workout... Usually takes care of any cravings for a while before I get hungry again.
lol...must just be me, my appetite has a mind of it's own-often times, things that are suppossed to increase it decrease it and vice versa

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have low glucose and went hypo during a workout, now i eat something with carbs either right before or after taking uncut and things have been smooth sailing.

anyone else notice increased appetite?
Kind of on and off subject.
I have never had any blood sugar problems, but I took a couple scoops of that GAT Nitraflex and had a decent workout, but my blood sugar bottomed out about 2 hours later and I almost fell out.
luckily I am a medic so I recognized the signs and starting chomping crackers and slammin some juicy juice. Checked my glucose and it read 21!!
(I was at work)
never happened since. I don't know what the **** that was about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kind of on and off subject.
I have never had any blood sugar problems, but I took a couple scoops of that GAT Nitraflex and had a decent workout, but my blood sugar bottomed out about 2 hours later and I almost fell out.
luckily I am a medic so I recognized the signs and starting chomping crackers and slammin some juicy juice. Checked my glucose and it read 21!!
(I was at work)
never happened since. I don't know what the **** that was about.

same here, it only happened the one time.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
OK, let's wrap this promo up.

mkretz and bcazo, you have a 25 ct. bottle of Uncut headed your way if you can still do a mini-log. If so, please PM me your name, address, email address and phone number for shipping. I can probably get these sent out tomorrow if I get your info early in the day.

Please come back in here and post a link to your log once you get started. I'm looking forward to hearing some more feedback here!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mkretz and bcazo, you have a 25 ct. bottle of Uncut headed your way if you can still do a mini-log. If so, please PM me your name, address, email address and phone number for shipping. I can probably get these sent out tomorrow if I get your info early in the day.

Please come back in here and post a link to your log once you get started. I'm looking forward to hearing some more feedback here!
Yeahhhhh boiiii

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Nice!!!! PM sent Dewey Thanks Again!!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Finely got my uncut today, perfect timing to. Had one of our cooks quit today so gonna need the extra energy, took one pill lets see how it goes.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Finely got my uncut today, perfect timing to. Had one of our cooks quit today so gonna need the extra energy, took one pill lets see how it goes.
I was wondering if it ever showed up or if that pesky mail lady took it.

I think at your size, 2 caps will be good for work/cardio and 3 caps will be good for workouts.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So would you say this would work well for someone training for an ultra marathon. While trying not to lose strength. I've kept my strength consistent or even made some gains. Until recently when I really started to up my cardio. I'm hoping to cut some body fat while keeping my strength and size all while increasing my cardio endurance. I know it's everyone's dream to have it all lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
So would you say this would work well for someone training for an ultra marathon. While trying not to lose strength. I've kept my strength consistent or even made some gains. Until recently when I really started to up my cardio. I'm hoping to cut some body fat while keeping my strength and size all while increasing my cardio endurance. I know it's everyone's dream to have it all lol
It should work well. We have a couple logs on another forum where guys are in contest prep and are trying to avoid losing strength. It seems to be working for them, but they aren't doing the volume of cardio that you are either.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Stupid delayed double post

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would put money on it increasing cardio endurance at the very least.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
A few of our loggers have reported improved breathing similar to what you would get from some brochodilators. This would seem to help the cardio aspect.

I have bad allergies this time of year and have noticed that it does open up my breathing and make it less labored.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Should have my thread up by the end of the night, got a lot if cooking to do today.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Should have my thread up by the end of the night, got a lot if cooking to do today.
Great! Mind posting a link in here once it's up?

What are you cooking? Healthy meals for the week or something fun?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Healthy meals, making pizza, minestrone soup, greens and pork jowl, got a whole chicken not sure what I'm gonna do with that yet, and then blue berry pie.

And yes they are all healthy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Healthy meals, making pizza, minestrone soup, greens and pork jowl, got a whole chicken not sure what I'm gonna do with that yet, and then blue berry pie.

And yes they are all healthy.
just throw some sweet baby rays on that chicken....good to go!!!:food:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
is that the new bacon-cheeseburger at wendy's?
Have you ever had the Monster burger from Hardee's it makes the bacon-cheeseburger look like vegan health food.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever had the Monster burger from Hardee's it makes the bacon-cheeseburger look like vegan health food.
no, but i like the red burrito menu there at hardees...their taco salad makes the bell look sick!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok get your money ready because I just got my bottle today. I'm actually going to wait a week before I try this. I'm just coming off from some nasty dental surgery and want to get back to 100% before I try this just to do it justice. I'll let everyone know what I think.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Ok get your money ready because I just got my bottle today. I'm actually going to wait a week before I try this. I'm just coming off from some nasty dental surgery and want to get back to 100% before I try this just to do it justice. I'll let everyone know what I think.
Interested in hearing your thoughts w/ your type of training. Will you be putting up a log/mini-log?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Interested in hearing your thoughts w/ your type of training. Will you be putting up a log/mini-log?
I'll definitely post my results not sure about a log I only got the sample bottle (25) so it wouldn't be much of a log.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I'll definitely post my results not sure about a log I only got the sample bottle (25) so it wouldn't be much of a log.
The 25 ct. bottles are good for 8-12 workouts depending on the dosage.

A mini log is nice because you get to see how it dies over the course of a couple weeks.

Looking forward to it either way!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
The 25 ct. bottles are good for 8-12 workouts depending on the dosage.

A mini log is nice because you get to see how it dies over the course of a couple weeks.

Looking forward to it either way!
I'll be running it in a few different circumstances trail running basketball and weight lifting. So I'll post each experience at least once. I can run a log for that if that would work best. I often log my trials on here anyhow.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jsut got mine in tday, will try out tomorrow, I can only work out my legs now cuz i busted up my hand/wrist so I will save this or everyone one of those workouts.....so my log may be a little longer :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
jsut got mine in tday, will try out tomorrow, I can only work out my legs now cuz i busted up my hand/wrist so I will save this or everyone one of those workouts.....so my log may be a little longer :)
Glad you got your Uncut so quickly, but bummed to hear about your hand/wrist. What happened?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dewey I'm gonna do back tonight and want to start my log, not going to the gym till about 8 though and usually go to bed about 11-12. In your guys experience so far with uncut could I take it at about 7 and be ok by bed time? 6:30-7:00 is usually my cut off for coffee or I'm all hyped up till like one. I'm gonna be doing deads to and they always wear me out big time.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hey Dewey I'm gonna do back tonight and want to start my log, not going to the gym till about 8 though and usually go to bed about 11-12. In your guys experience so far with uncut could I take it at about 7 and be ok by bed time? 6:30-7:00 is usually my cut off for coffee or I'm all hyped up till like one. I'm gonna be doing deads to and they always wear me out big time.
You might want to start with one cap, although that might not offer much since you are a bigger guy. I personally would dose 2 caps at 7:00 and go for it. A quality workout is probably going to leave you worn out and ready for bed, even if there are still some stims in your system.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
What is Deweys recommendation for under 200lbs and high intensity sprint performance?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
What is Deweys recommendation for under 200lbs and high intensity sprint performance?
Followed by explosive weight lifting lol
Those of us that use it for cardio training have only been using 1 cap. 2 would be the max for any king of HIIT in my opinion.

If you are combining training types, I would take one cap before your HIIT work and another cap before you start the lifting portion of your workout.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I took one cap before work Saturday just to see how it was and I liked it a lot. I noticed more focus and a little pep in me but no jitters, like I get with coffee sometimes. I think I'll go with 2 at 7 like you said, any one stack it with a cup of coffee yet? Its apart of my morning pre workout ritual now to have cup, so wondering if I should not take it with the uncut.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I took one cap before work Saturday just to see how it was and I liked it a lot. I noticed more focus and a little pep in me but no jitters, like I get with coffee sometimes. I think I'll go with 2 at 7 like you said, any one stack it with a cup of coffee yet? Its apart of my morning pre workout ritual now to have cup, so wondering if I should not take it with the uncut.
For your morning workouts, I think 3 caps of Uncut would be ideal, but if you have to have the coffee, cut it back to two caps.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Damn it!!! This week just isn't cutting out for me we had a guy quit Saturday and now our only other guy called off today so I have to go in tonight. Guess this is gonna be a short week, might just scrap log for this week and start next. So I can give a far judgment.