Unable to post about proposed 10 week sarm cycle

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
I have been a long time lurker and have a very effective cycle which I am ready to start, however I cannot seem to get past posting due to words I am unable to use?
Please, any tips, advice and constructive criticism is welcomed; please no flaming; I am here to do this right.

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
I have tried everything; can't get my cycle to post. Instant denied.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh my gosh. I'm almost afraid to ask.....What words are you using that are thread killers??
:)

Newth

Awards
My first post did the same thing but it was a reply in a thread instead.
I tried it 4-5 times with different wording but still couldn't make it work.

Second post and everyone since has been without a problem.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, this is a post about how you can’t post?

I like it!

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
Thanks for the info. Perhaps I will try posting my question again.

Regards,

Gage

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
Thought maybe it was a bug, as my post details my next run on supplements in-depth.

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
Ostarine + Natty supplement stack w/ mini PCT first time FULL LOG.

To begin, this log will include all of the effects experiences; gains, losses, general progress, mental clarity, how it affects my employment during the day, and sleep logs.

I am a long-time lurker, and this is my first post, so please let me know how I can improve for you all!

General Information:

26yo
6’”1 182 equal to or less than 14.5 BF (Nutrition Shop Reading)
Training 5-6 years (always played sports, never stopped lifting unless illness or surgery, etc.
Tracking calories, carbs and protein intake:

3500 calories/220g of protein daily

Goal - Break plateaus whilst losing fat and gaining lean muscle mass; hoping to gain more weight nearing the end of the cycle whilst lowering BF% range in the 12-13%.

PLAN:

Supplements Misc:
ON Whey Protein, ON Casein Protein, Fish Oil, X-Gels, Inhibit-E, CEL M Test, Ostarine

2 1200 fish oil AM
X-gels as instructed on label
Inhibit-e as instructed on label
Cel-M Test as instructed on label
Ostarine:
Weeks 1-8: Ostarine @ 25mg daily, one dose in AM due to half life properties
Weeks 8-10: Ostarine @ 15mg daily, one dose in AM
PCT
Weeks 10 - 15:
Continue Fish Oil, X-Gels, Inhibit-E (twice daily, opposed to once daily) CEL M Test as instructed
*Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5/5

** Note, I may drop the above listed natty supplements and add cardarine to the mix, instead. (Let me know your thoughts). I also have a bottle of S4 on hand, but do not intend to use it, unless your input and anecdotal evidence sways me to.
** Note, cycle support will be taken throughout the entirety of the 10 week week cycle on, and subsequently throughout the 5 week PCT.
**Note, Aromasin on hand, just in case inhibit-e isn’t cutting it, but Osta has shown to suppress by roughly 5%, give or take, so I don't think it will be necessary.

Do you guys see anything wrong with this stack? Any advice appreciated; I have seen results on similar all natty stacks, and trying to dip my feet in with a SARM cycle.

Please, any tips, advice and constructive criticism is welcomed; please no flaming; I am here to do this right.

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
it worked!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your trying to lean out while getting stronger and maybe even gaining a little bit of muscle and you already have S4 then I’d go with that, unless you think you can’t handle the vision sides.

If you run ostarine then prepare to be underwhelmed. There are a few people out there who really like it though.

Don’t waste your time with cardarine. It gives you a slight endurance boost at the expense of risking cancer. And let’s not get into a debate about how it only causes cancer when mega dosed in hamsters who have a pack a day smoking habit.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd recommend LGD instead of Ostarine at 20mg the whole time. Maybe run a myostatin inhibitor the last 4 weeks.

GainVane

Awards
If you already have the Ostarine and intend on running it, great. I would recommend to drop it down to 15-20mg and take the dose before bed.
I went my first seven weeks taking it around noon in my 11 week cycle and was feeling like crap the rest of the day. Changed it to right before bed and have felt much better.

You wont notice much until week 8 and on. I was pretty much dissapointed up until the last few weeks.