UMP beverly

Zariph

Awards
Hello - any1 tried UMP beverly? How thick is it mixing compared to PES and cellucor? Also Iøve heard the CnC is really good? Only thing is I can see they list a lot of aminos on there profile, and it gets me worried if it can be spiked?;)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have, years ago. A good bit thicker than Select due to the gum. The CnC is subjectively excellent.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best protein I've ever tasted. I have never found anything linked to Beverly being spiked. I believe they are legit.

Zariph

Awards
but they list a lot of aminos in their protein profile?;P Am I just being stupid or doesn't that mean its probably being spiked

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello - any1 tried UMP beverly? How thick is it mixing compared to PES and cellucor? Also Iøve heard the CnC is really good? Only thing is I can see they list a lot of aminos on there profile, and it gets me worried if it can be spiked?;)
You asked this same question on another forum and got your answer. The information has not changed regarding favorite CNC protein powder. UMP will be thicker its a blend Similar to PES
Its the best CnC on the market IMO. True Oreo in milkshake form. PES is more of a milk and cookies flavor.
Its not spiked.

also been looking to try the beverly UMP - but I see they list aminos in their protein profile...doesn't that mean it could be spiked ;)?
^^ From your post on 10-3 in the best CNC protein thread.

Zariph

Awards
You asked this same question on another forum and got your answer. The information has not changed regarding favorite CNC protein powder. UMP will be thicker its a blend Similar to PES
Its the best CnC on the market IMO. True Oreo in milkshake form. PES is more of a milk and cookies flavor.
Its not spiked.

no1 answered me whether it being spiked on that last post m8 ;)- thx for the answer tho

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I've contacted them before regarding the protein count and was told the aminos are not included in the label number.

Have had all flavors. Recommend Vanilla and C&C. C&C is a must try.

All blend somewhere between Select and a pure casein when it comes to thickness.

Zariph

Awards
I've contacted them before regarding the protein count and was told the aminos are not included in the label number.

All blend somewhere between Select and a pure casein when it comes to thickness.
thx for the reply man;D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Best protein I've ever tasted. I have never found anything linked to Beverly being spiked. I believe they are legit.

Cnc and Rocky Road are HNNGGG From Beverly.

Zariph

Awards
tried PES CnC and Mts CnC so far I like Pes the most...gonna give UMP a try

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tried PES CnC and Mts CnC so far I like Pes the most...gonna give UMP a try
I thought PES CnC was good. I thought MTS CnC was better. I think UMP CnC is the best.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Much thicker than PES and Cellucor, with a richer texture as well. I think it's prob spiked but I don't know for sure. With all that filler I wouldn't use it as my day to day protein personally(it's also damn expensive). In terms of dessert protein however, CnC and Rocky Road are the best I've ever tried, followed closely by XF Cinnamon Roll and Select CPBC.

I actually just recently bought a tub of CnC again and tried RR for the first time. Rocky Road tastes EXACTLY like the melted cream at the end of a bowl of Heavenly Hash ice cream(which I think is a Canadian name for what you guys call Rocky Road). Heavenly Hash was also my favorite ice cream as a kid so it's amazing to have that in shake form with no guilt. Absolutely incredible taste and texture.

Its not spiked.

I actually bought my first tub of UMP CnC bc I read you describe it as an Oreo milkshake on another forum(and thats exactly what I was looking for in a CnC shake), and it literally tastes just like that with milk. I have let other people try it and they can't even tell it's a protein shake. It will always be the GOAT dessert shake for me.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I think Beverly CNC UMP taste great just eating the dry powder with a spoon and washing it down with some water. It was that good.