Um Where is Glycophase!??!??! Replacement PLS

cgreid3

Awards
Sns Glycophase is great however it always seems to have extended times of disappearances . Anyone know of any replacement identical or similar to their ingredient profile ?

Last edited:

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If looking for a comprehensive GDA until GlycoPhase is back in stock, glucosatrol by Ketogenics is a great product.

SNS also has Glucovantage XT which would be a great stand in as well. I have bulk sns agmatine and NOW ALA that make a great addition to the cinnamon bark and Dihydroberberine in glucovantage XT.

I currently have both products and they are great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sns Glycophasebis great however it always seems to have extended moments of disappearances . Anyone one know of any replce identical or similar to their ingredient profile ?
GlycoPhase should hopefully be back in stock within a couple of weeks.

The reason that it sometimes winds up out of stock is the same reason that its such a good product - quality of raw materials.

We are super strict on raw material quality and sometimes the grade of raw materials that we use for several ingredients isn't available. So that puts us in a spot where we either have to be out of stock or go with different raws, and that's just not something that we do. I've had so many retailers get mad with me for being out of things bc of being so strict on raws, but that's just the way I am. It's probably a bad business decision in the sense of lost sales but the intentions are good in that we're looking out for our customers and want to provide absolute top quality products.

I would suggest GlucoVantage XT like some others have.

Also, when we do get GlycoPhase back in stock, we're likely going to offer some multi-pack deals for people that want to be able to save money and stock up and make sure that they have a good supply on hand.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My go-to gda stack is berberine and cinnamon, super cheap and works wonderful.
I wasn't sure if you knew, but GlucoVantage XT is Dihydroberberine and Cinnamon. A lot of people talk about it being Dihydroberberine but it does also have Cinnamon in it as well.

GlucoVantage-XT-RENDERING-FRONT.png
GlucoVantage-XT-print-90caps-SUPP-FACTS.png

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wasn't sure if you knew, but GlucoVantage XT is Dihydroberberine and Cinnamon. A lot of people talk about it being Dihydroberberine but it does also have Cinnamon in it as well.

View attachment 226505View attachment 226506
I did not know that, that's awesome! I haven't tried the dihydroberberine yet but I will now.

Also you just reminded me I got mail to send you, I was supposed to Saturday my bad. Will do tomorrow after work 😞 sorry I'm behind on everything lol. I hate the holidays lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did not know that, that's awesome! I haven't tried the dihydroberberine yet but I will now.

Also you just reminded me I got mail to send you, I was supposed to Saturday my bad. Will do tomorrow after work 😞 sorry I'm behind on everything lol. I hate the holidays lol
I think a lot of people overlook that GlucoVantage XT has Cinnamon in it. The name GlucoVantage is the branded name for Dihydroberberine so that's why we used that, but we did add Cinnamon to it too, but I think a lot of people were just so excited for the Dihydroberberine part that they overlook it haha.

And thank you, I appreciate that and I'm looking forward to it. And I can relate, I'm behind at life itself lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using GlucoVantage XT since it came out and have been very happy with it.

SNS 11-22.jpg