Ultradrol, or trenazone or bolth. I need help

bajasupra

Awards
hey my name is dustin, as a guy just starting in anabolics i really need some help starting and i wanted to get into ultradrol, i am haveing trouble finding info on starting it and maintaining it. I am sick of spending so much money a month/week on supplements i spend alot and im just not seeing the gains i want, i want to get what i pay for. Im not new to lifting ive been lifting solid for 3 years, my diet is good what i want to know

What do i take with it
when do i take PCT's, and what are some easyer to obtain ones i cant seem to find any legal ones.
just the basics for a beginner starting. Alsio is the site legit ? it looks kinda sketchy that sells it and trenazone

please and thanks for the help

before anyone asks or critiszes , i have researched it, i am finding dead ends., i am aware of the side effects, i am of age, my workouts are in order, and my diet is ready. I just need help thanks

UptownFVE

Awards
For the love of god please do more research!!!!

..this ish just gave me a headache

bajasupra

Awards
PCTs?? Haha Do some more research.

Im pretty sure these have been stacked before. And there are logs of ultradrol.

Age?
Im 23,

I have found a couple logs on the stack but nothing on properly starting it. I just dont want to F up on my first time in.

UptownFVE

Awards
You really should research more. If u research more and get ur cycle planned then u can post and get a critique.. Ur PCT IS SO CRUCIAL And i cant stress that enough..

Research, plan, post, then u will get help.

/end thread